Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She certainly managed to overdo it enough to be not quite as funny as intended, but luckily she's since corrected her behavior.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

YMMV. Personally, I find that kind of humor about as enjoyable as traditional "gays as targets" jokes. You know, the jokes about exactly what does need a lesbian to stop being so; Ive heard far too many descriptions of that supposedly treated as "humor" or "comedy" or "entertaining". So by all means, feel free to treat depictions of relationship abuse as "cute", too.
TL;DR: Some things are NOT a joke. Don't try to pass them as such.
(BTW, Aristotle thinking something to be wrong is in fact a great indication in favor of said thing being actually right. Don't get me started on that line) ;-)

Despite your specious projection about my supposed attitudes toward "abuse," I was neither condoning nor deploring the specific fictional behavior being depicted, but simply pointing out the antiquity of the debate about whether actions represented in comedy constitute advocacy of those actions in real life.

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 5:27PM

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Yeah it's at this point kind of a dated joke (over protective GF). Like you know what they're doing but its still like too overdone and no longer 2010 at this point lol

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

At this point, the series should be renamed to: "Fluffy Waffy Vignettes of Warm and Loving Daily Life to Heal your Heart and Fill You with Joy and Happiness"

joined Nov 22, 2021

Yeah it's at this point kind of a dated joke (over protective GF). Like you know what they're doing but its still like too overdone and no longer 2010 at this point lol

This is just the "Onee-san" trope. The older, overbearing, "sister" type of partner.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The little sister is cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

At least she didnt plant any web cameras, right?

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

This is just the "Onee-san" trope. The older, overbearing, "sister" type of partner.

excellent timing lol

joined Nov 16, 2021

wait she will hear them moan

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

At least she didnt plant any web cameras, right?

joined Feb 1, 2021

Uggh siscons are the worst

joined Oct 21, 2013

What will imouto do when she hears Natsuko making her beloved onee-chan cry in bed?

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Not a fan of the siblingcon meme.

joined Sep 27, 2017

What will imouto do when she hears Natsuko making her beloved onee-chan cry in bed?

She'll probably masturbate.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Nothing quite spells cute and fluffy romance like an overprotective sister wiretapping your life :)

She'll probably masturbate.

Well, this certainly took a turn
not that I would mind

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's quite the sister she has... :D

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

...scary

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Gotta respect imouto-chan being firm but flexible, especially if she's below the age of criminality.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Team Moka! Damn right you plant that bug! Protect Onee-chan, she's the only Onee-chan you have!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Seems weird to call your own sister a siscon.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Seems weird to call your own sister a siscon.

I mean if it walks like a duck...talks like a duck...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Uggh siscons are the worst

I kinda agree lol- even tho i love sis x sis yuri, siscons are usually way over the top obessed rather than just in love- they are more like yandere's and kinda creepy - like Akari's sis in yuru yuri.

last edited at Dec 1, 2022 10:49PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Creepy little yandere fcuker

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Remember, folks—if a younger sister is so obsessed with their older sister that they install illegal surveillance technology in their sibling’s domestic space in order to monitor the sibling’s personal interactions, this is a behavioral red flag and is neither cute nor funny.

Please make a note of it.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Remember, folks—if a younger sister is so obsessed with their older sister that they install illegal surveillance technology in their sibling’s domestic space in order to monitor the sibling’s personal interactions, this is a behavioral red flag and is neither cute nor funny.

Please make a note of it.

That's not my problem. The problem is that this type of character never does anything remotely interesting. They're just... flat.

last edited at Dec 2, 2022 1:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.