Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We going international up in here.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Am I an idiot for asking who Moka is?

Rika's siscon imouto.

Thank you!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Reversal, nice! ^_^

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Oh my, how quick the tide turns

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The onsen worked its magic.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

friendly reminder that the diet industry is a scam, and if you're reasonably active and don't have an actual eating disorder your weight is probably fine.

Human bodies have a wide variety of weights that they default to and trying to force them away from that equilibrium isn't healthy. if you're hungry, you should probably eat.

People who are categorized as 'overweight' by the BMI scale, (BMI is also a BS metric and was never intended to be used for individuals but it's what we have) have a higher rate of heart disease but a lower rate of dying of heart disease.

The real science on this isn't being suppressed, technically, but the media that would convey it to the general public have a financial interest in keeping that public insecure about their weight, so they just don't amplify it. (it's capitalism's fault, as usual) The science is there, but it's buried in scientific journals and mostly in the form of study papers which aren't easily understood by laypeople.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, I know exactly what she was expecting... :D

joined Feb 1, 2021

All sizes of Rika-chan are adorable.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Fitness Boxing refence. Nice!

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Them walls thicccccc

(and Natsuko is grateful for them)

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I have the slight feeling they might be into each other

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

They're just really good friends.

joined Feb 10, 2022

They're dating lmao

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They're just really good friends.

Best buds. Almost like sisters. Friendship is magic.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

They're dating lmao

Are you sure? Look closer, they might be just really friendly.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hooray for thick walls!

joined May 29, 2021

Shoutout to the translator for putting the correct syllables in the haiku.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Manga and anime comes up with the most hideous plush toys, it's really impressive.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

friendly reminder that the diet industry is a scam, and if you're reasonably active and don't have an actual eating disorder your weight is probably fine.

Human bodies have a wide variety of weights that they default to and trying to force them away from that equilibrium isn't healthy. if you're hungry, you should probably eat.

People who are categorized as 'overweight' by the BMI scale, (BMI is also a BS metric and was never intended to be used for individuals but it's what we have) have a higher rate of heart disease but a lower rate of dying of heart disease.

The real science on this isn't being suppressed, technically, but the media that would convey it to the general public have a financial interest in keeping that public insecure about their weight, so they just don't amplify it. (it's capitalism's fault, as usual) The science is there, but it's buried in scientific journals and mostly in the form of study papers which aren't easily understood by laypeople.

That super interesting! I've known about it being a sham but honestly I've never studied the topic at length. Do you have any sources you can recommend on the matter?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Manga and anime comes up with the most hideous plush toys, it's really impressive.

HIDEOUS?! If someone gave me that plush, I'd think it was cute and I'd be thankful, even if they did it out of malice

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

HIDEOUS?! If someone gave me that plush, I'd think it was cute and I'd be thankful, even if they did it out of malice

I guess people like pugs and furbies, too...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pure comedy. :D

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This is my favorite flavor of "idiot couple"

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I guess people like pugs and furbies, too...

Your right, some people like hugs from furries

To reply you must either login or sign up.