joined Apr 19, 2018

I now pronounce you mother wife

She just wants to be called Mommy

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that's one yuri festival.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Yvonne was NOT trying to confess to Elsa. She just wanted to secretly give her the flowers and that's all. The kids were the ones who tried to make things explicit.

The wording of lines on pg6 and 7 were changed to try and make this clearer.

Thanks! It initially came across as if Yvonne instructed the kids to give the flowers and say the line, and she was only upset because Faye screwed it up. This version makes it clearer that the kids are adding in the second part without her knowledge.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Thanks for the updates. My heart beats so fast when I see updates for this or Bad Thinking Diary. TYYYYY

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

God, they're just so sweet! I'm jealous.

Succubus horns again? But... that was- ...unless? Does Yvonne perhaps have some demon ancestry?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

She just wanted to secretly give her the flowers and that's all.

That would be the worst kept secret ever anyway, because who else would be these flowers from... surely not that girl that was plotting something with the same kids earlier in the day (and there was even "you'll find out soon enough" :P)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yvonne was NOT trying to confess to Elsa. She just wanted to secretly give her the flowers and that's all. The kids were the ones who tried to make things explicit.

Thanks! It initially came across as if Yvonne instructed the kids to give the flowers and say the line, and she was only upset because Faye screwed it up. This version makes it clearer that the kids are adding in the second part without her knowledge.

Although, regardless of the kids' help, she did know exactly what giving her the flowers would mean. ;)

joined Mar 4, 2018

SPROING indeed

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I like the idea of Evie growing horns every time she's horny, that's funny.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Can someone from the future (a book reader) tell me in spoiler tags if the horns are metaphorical, demon ancestry, the system, etc? Like I didn't expect that at all.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Can someone from the future (a book reader) tell me in spoiler tags if the horns are metaphorical, demon ancestry, the system, etc? Like I didn't expect that at all.

you don't need to be from the future to remember the past. The horns are an lingering side effect of the "love potion" that Elsa used which got her possessed by a succubus.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I like the idea of Evie growing horns every time she's horny, that's funny.

Yes, it's like a cuteness upgrade on the nosebleed = arousal trope

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Although, regardless of the kids' help, she did know exactly what giving her the flowers would mean. ;)

Yeah, I meant more like "as a surprise." Since she both clearly wanted (and knew) Elsa would know they're from her, and because while she wasn't outright confessing like it seemed initially, she definitely was doing it on purpose. Which is very cute!

I'm super interested to see how long it will take to get a true confession.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I mean, Elsa would probably be into Yvonne being her "mother".

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^ I guess Elsa hasn't yet reached the point where she is experienced or kinky enough to appreciate this sort of fetish purei, hm?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Shame on her, even Chiaki understood it. :P

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

The Joke is that these characters are Pyra and Mythra... but THIS shot proves that impossible
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch54#4
You know the one

joined Mar 20, 2012

you don't need to be from the future to remember the past. The horns are an lingering side effect of the "love potion" that Elsa used which got her possessed by a succubus.

Oops totally forgot about that effect, thanks!

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Yvonne gave Elsa a home and she's paying for a lot of their expenses. Elsa doesn't realize that Evie is already her sugar mommy.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

... although ... you kind of do have to be from the future to remember the past, because you're in the future of the past.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ya fucked up big times by leaving her waiting like this, evie

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh Yvonne you really fucked up this date.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Gotta make it up to her Evie. Confess!

To reply you must either login or sign up.