Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Also, shout out to the school nurse giving zero fucks. "You two here to make out? A'ight, have fun in there, see ya in a few."

She's aware of her duty as a school nurse in a yuri story.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, marriage, beautiful dresses, and a tender chu in the infirmary. Makes you feel warm.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I need this licensed so I can put it with my collection! Really hoping they get picked up for official licensing and merch.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I need this licensed so I can put it with my collection! Really hoping they get picked up for official licensing and merch.

After lonely girl went it’s whole 32 chapter run not getting picked up I’ve lost all hope for seires I love getting official English publications

joined Mar 8, 2019

After lonely girl went it’s whole 32 chapter run not getting picked up I’ve lost all hope for seires I love getting official English publications

Lonely Girl might get picked up even if it’s done. Hello Melancholic did. I just filled out Seven Seas survey… I’ll probably bug publishers on social media too.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The author: "F@CK IT! Let's give the Gays everything they want!"

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

how did I just find this today and why does my binge forcefully end after 23 chapters?! Is this what the prez meant with moving forward hurts?! I have to wait an entire month for the next chapter?

I have to pet my cat now and hug an army of plushies to sooth my aching heart

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

I don't think we saw her before, so the possibility is high. Just hoping it's not some stupid (forced) drama because this series is already perfect without (forced) story progession. Just go on with the fluff.

We already have a love quadrangle... don't think we need a triangle especially since we know for sure it'll be unrequited for whichever poor soul falls for Nagi /Mashi. But I'm trusting the author because they've proven they know what they're doing.

Yeah, I doubt we get a love triangle as well for this reason. Last chapter, Mashiro talked about how much she enjoyed helping the class with their maid cafe, and this chapter has two separate times where Mashiro brings up how much she likes helping out the girls from the fashion club. Feels like the author is setting up character development where Mashiro often tries to help people out; likely because her illness meant she was often on the receiving end of assistance, and now she wants to be the one giving aid instead.

So, my guess is glasses girl is going to approach them with some problem she's having, and Nagisa and Mashiro will try and help her out. With this arc establishing the two as basically the school power couple, I wouldn't be surprised if the story moves to a format where each volume, the main pair help out a new classmate, while the Uda x Riri x Prez x Nurse storyline runs in parallel as more of a slow burn.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Yeah, I doubt we get a love triangle as well for this reason. Last chapter, Mashiro talked about how much she enjoyed helping the class with their maid cafe, and this chapter has two separate times where Mashiro brings up how much she likes helping out the girls from the fashion club. Feels like the author is setting up character development where Mashiro often tries to help people out; likely because her illness meant she was often on the receiving end of assistance, and now she wants to be the one giving aid instead.

So, my guess is glasses girl is going to approach them with some problem she's having, and Nagisa and Mashiro will try and help her out. With this arc establishing the two as basically the school power couple, I wouldn't be surprised if the story moves to a format where each volume, the main pair help out a new classmate, while the Uda x Riri x Prez x Nurse storyline runs in parallel as more of a slow burn.

That sounds like believable plotlines. Nagisa will absolutely support Mashiro. I'm wondering how Uda x Riri will play out. It seems Nurse reciprocates but doesn't want to make a move until she graduates. I can't wait for the new volume/arc!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So a friend of mine recommended this to me like a week or more ago, and I decided to check it out by reading one volume a day, and right before going to sleep at that, starting on Friday. And I finished, like, minutes before making this post. Instant favourite. Like, there have been a lot of yuri series that made me feel like an idiot for jumping on board a bit late, but this one takes the cake, by far. Both for how late I jumped on board and how good the series is. Looking forward for more and will likely re-read it sooner rather than later.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 7:56PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

What I expected: a side-couple update.
What I got: TURBOFLUFF

Even their parents ship them

joined Jun 21, 2021

Does anyone else have to slow read these pages? I can’t handle all this fluff and sweetness

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Does anyone else have to slow read these pages? I can’t handle all this fluff and sweetness

Same here xD I'm savouring each and every panel :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Got the rings. ^_^

(Also, author drew the ring on the wrong hand on the last panel here)

joined Nov 11, 2022

They're just too stinking cute.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Yes. I just take the time and absorb the fluff, revel in it. Like breathing in some good air or noticing a nice scent and letting yourself take it in.

In any case, I love these chapters that are just pure feel-good bombardments of fluff. Big fan of the supportive mother, as well as Mashiro's reports of her father being similar, also big fan of the snowflake ring. It's just really cute.

I remember commenting that I'd love this series to never end, but more concretely I had the thought that I really wouldn't mind if the series just followed these two, maybe Uda and Riri as well, just throughout their lives. Futaribeya style.

last edited at Nov 26, 2022 5:50PM

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

I started thinking that they were meant to be wedding rings, but the last panel reveals the truth to be much darker indeed. They are, in fact, Rings of Power, created by the Dark Lord Sauron. What does this mean? Hell if I know.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I almost dropped reading this one. The twins and Uda are super annoying to the point that I cannot deal with the plot, Sure those three do serve the purpose of moving the plot, like a little push. But I am sure they do not need to act so annoying. I think as the readers are more likely to be 10 years old than 21, it has this shoujo manga vibe, it would not matter much if the MCs are a hetero couple. I'll give it a go again, after reading the matching ring chapter. If there is one thing that I hate in many Yuri plot, then it will be Cultural Festival. 3 chapters are too much for me.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

What I expected: a side-couple update.

... right? Getting married two times, two chapters in a row feels a bit excessive. I guess you could have worse problems in a manga but still

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch25#18

and then they broke up

Mashiro's health problems seem to have been resolved.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Masina posted:

I almost dropped reading this one. The twins and Uda are super annoying to the point that I cannot deal with the plot, Sure those three do serve the purpose of moving the plot, like a little push. But I am sure they do not need to act so annoying. I think as the readers are more likely to be 10 years old than 21, it has this shoujo manga vibe, it would not matter much if the MCs are a hetero couple. I'll give it a go again, after reading the matching ring chapter. If there is one thing that I hate in many Yuri plot, then it will be Cultural Festival. 3 chapters are too much for me.

What twins are you referring to?

joined Feb 1, 2021

What twins are you referring to?

Nagisa's younger sisters. They're good, actually.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Parents are really pushing that gay agenda.

Madoka bless'em

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 1:36AM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Parents are really pushing that gay agenda.

Madoka bless'em

Madokami is the one true god. ♥

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

this shit is too fucking cute and needs to get licensed asap

To reply you must either login or sign up.