Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Actually curious: Has there ever been a school council vice-president in the history of the yuri genre who wasn't at the very least crushing on the (current, former) president? Cannot think of any off the top of my head. :-/

Pretty sure it's a requirmement stipulated for postulating to that position. I remember a couple of years ago a small group of activisits in Japan were complaining about this discriminatory practice against heterosexual students that wanted to become the vice-president.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Oh my god, this was so cute. Also kinda hot not gonna lie. I wholeheartedly approve of horny Nagisa. Also I'm imagining the other girls standing outside waiting and most probably hearing and/or seeing some of what's going on and just awkwardly sigh and I'm pretty much dying here.

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 12:53PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Pretty sure it's a requirmement stipulated for postulating to that position. I remember a couple of years ago a small group of activisits in Japan were complaining about this discriminatory practice against heterosexual students that wanted to become the vice-president.

I can't tell if you're joking or not...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

30 minutes later, still no measurements taken

The only place where those measurements can be taken by those two is the horny jail.

I dunno, sounds legit to me.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Oh my god, this was so cute. Also kinda hot not gonna lie. I wholeheartedly approve of horny Nagisa. Also I'm imagining the other girls standing outside waiting and most probably hearing and/or seeing some of what's going on and just awkwardly sigh and I'm pretty much dying here.

I was surprised we didn't get a panel of the other girls waiting for them, blushing hard, and looking awkward.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Anemone is in heat

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I can

joined Aug 20, 2022

Anemone is in heat

Ayyyyyyyy

Terrific chapter. Thank you for this meal.

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

Omggggg, THEY ARE SO CUTE!

joined Jul 28, 2020

Judging by how they seem to be famous now, the flirting probably counts as fanservice for the other girls.
I can imagine them saying "Sasuga handsome duo" while sticking their ears to the door.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dang. It is not a common occurance for a yuri manga to depict its leads as impulsive, horny teenagers.(as stupid as that sounds) It is a new era indeed.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Anemone is in heat

The flower on the the next volume cover will be in flames.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Yuri is good for the body.jpg

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And so they were both bottoms. :P

That sure was a lot of flirting. ^_^

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecuteeeeeee

Holy God, I’m dying.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Actually curious: Has there ever been a school council vice-president in the history of the yuri genre who wasn't at the very least crushing on the (current, former) president? Cannot think of any off the top of my head. :-/

There's plenty of shoujo, and probably shounen too, where a hetero guy is the vice-president and crushes on the president. So, the requirement is ironclad, but does not seem to have gender orientation sub-requirements.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Judging by how they seem to be famous now, the flirting probably counts as fanservice for the other girls.
I can imagine them saying "Sasuga handsome duo" while sticking their ears to the door.

Totally. Trying hard to restrain themselves from busting out in giggles.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

There's plenty of shoujo, and probably shounen too, where a hetero guy is the vice-president and crushes on the president. So, the requirement is ironclad, but does not seem to have gender orientation sub-requirements.

It's going on right now on this website with Liar Satsuki, female vice-president and male president. It's an inevitability.

joined Mar 23, 2022

mind you girls bit I want to see the continuation.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
also nagisa explaining the reason for her kissing meanwhile my enterpretation be like : no girl you're just horny. aaaaahhhhh this is what I'm up for this series their continues flirting!really love it.!

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol roll title, literally anemone is in heat. XD

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

That was equal parts steamy and adorable
Also the fact that they just can't keep their hands off of each other the minute one of them undresses

joined Dec 13, 2020

That was equal parts steamy and adorable

I would say 65% steamy 30% adorable 5% giggle-inducing, but I admit your mileage may vary.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Awww :) That was really cute!

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

delicious

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

The wholesome manga that it's not getting the attention that it deserves.

To reply you must either login or sign up.