Forum › Inko-sensei discussion

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Were people really bothered that two, women, very much in love, decided to have sex? Really?

Since this is presumably directed at me, I'm not bothered, it was just easily the most boring part of the whole story and also the part where the series was seemingly abandoned. Hopefully it will pick up now :P

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The whole point of Tadokoro-san was that the romance was pure fluff. They were into each other early on. they care for each other and their feelings, etc. and the conflict is all them against the world. As such, once they get together, it was going to be pastoral - it's basically an Iyashikei, and so was Lonely Girl after they got together.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

wow. everybody is concluding that Sakurako have died off from the hot sex that she and Kageko had or somehow broken up. and yet, I'm still waiting for Sakurako to clash with Kotomori-san. have everybody forgotten about that??! I DIDN'T.

If by "clash", you mean "get sandwiched between Kageko and Sakurako and go full subby bottom uwu", then yes, I remember that too.

I want to see Sakurako and Kotomori going head to head, hard-broiled to the death. but the other "clash" sounds better!

(Also, I still really want to know what the Nikaidou maids and parents think of all the noise they made. :3)

eh, the noise is nothing more but galpals being galpals doing galpal stuff. cause that's how galpals do.

last edited at Nov 16, 2022 11:35PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

(Also, I still really want to know what the Nikaidou maids and parents think of all the noise they made. :3)

eh, the noise is nothing more but galpals being galpals doing galpal stuff. cause that's how galpals do.

And then In a strange twist, it turns out Sakurako has two moms. The one we've already met is enough of an airhead that she thinks babies are delivered by stork but the mature mob boss one bashfully admits to funding IPS research.

joined Jul 23, 2014

Sakurako appears

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Good to know they're still together and it's basically just a time skip

joined Apr 16, 2017

And with this chapter the crowd that thought they broke up were finally silenced

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Also, my headcanon is that since Sakurako is a well-educated (in manners and filial piety, not knowledge) young lady, she spoke to her mother about her plans the day before The Seggs and no one was surprised or bothered, either because they knew and supported, or because her mother shuffled the staff to give them privacy.

Channels4_profile%20(3)
joined Aug 11, 2022

I knew it

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Sakurako appears

Yay! I was a bit worried.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Threesome when?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seemed pretty obvious to me that they are still together and the new girl will be just a fan (maybe with her own girlfriend later on).

joined Oct 2, 2021

S E Q U E L

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I screamed. I'm just relieved. Wtf haha

joined Nov 22, 2019

Am the only one who's nervous that they broke up because Tadokoro remembers Sakurako in her school uniform? Like she's remembering a high school fling.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I love the way Kageko's whole demeanor changed, just by thinking about Sakurako. I love how in love she is.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Am the only one who's nervous that they broke up because Tadokoro remembers Sakurako in her school uniform? Like she's remembering a high school fling.

Considering what series this is a sequel to, I really don't see why so many people are having immediate thoughts of Doom for seemingly everything about this one.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I took that image as the author not wanting to spoil Sakurako's grand entrance and look in this series.

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

maybe she created the design based on school sakurako

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

oh so this IS connected with Tadokoro san...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I took that image as the author not wanting to spoil Sakurako's grand entrance and look in this series.

Yeah seems like a bit of a "spoiler" prevention method, especially if the author is still finalizing her more mature look or something along those lines. Also the Valkyrie manga was made when they were that age originally right? So it's understandable that younger years are being remembered, because it's when the inspiration first happened.

Basically I think we don't have anything to worry about yet, especially as she's described as "someone special" in a swooning manner.

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 12:49AM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Phew. Burying my head in the sand and assuming the best has worked out once again.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Just one more chapter is enough to almost clear up all the breakup assumptions lol.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Normally I'd say this feels more like a spin-off, with Hinata as the new main character, but why call it Inko-sensei then ...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Always adorable. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.