Forum › Stella Record discussion

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Chapter was nice but AUGHHH at the "I like you no matter if you're a woman or a man uwu" part. I know in this case it's different because the character saying it is attracted to both, but I've seen it used to brush off lesbianism so many times in other yuri series that it just automatically irks me!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this chapter really does solidify how high energy the story is, and honestly that's not bad we're going 200 miles an hour and I'm having fun.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

so much happened and the couple is cute. pls no ntr

joined Dec 30, 2018

What is happening

The art style is very pleasant to look at though

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

This smells like NTR shit. Not interested.

joined Oct 11, 2019

I'm with Daphie, this chapter felt really vapid, like the author is just doing a paint-by-numbers. Maybe it'll go somewhere interesting, but I just... can't bring myself to care about anything that's happening.

joined Dec 13, 2018

phew

I thought it'd be way worse from the bullying tag

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I 100% don't see that happening at all

Ritsu has been in love with Kyouko since middle school for god sakes lol. Is it going to be awkward between them? Yes. Is Kyouko going to get a bit more jealous with each passing chapter... Also most likely yes. I don't see the weird older sister banging chick to just magically steal Ritsu away because she only is blushing around Ritsu because she looks like her sister.

Also I love Tomoe she's so funny.

And "Let's just put the tits and ass away" by Kyouko as she got nervous and started getting embarrassed made me laugh way too hard after starting to get lewd on top of Ritsu haha.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Tomoe is the best! Her expressions are so funny.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Good for you. But I do see it happening.

Anyway, dropped. I don't have time for this sort of crap.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Buh-bye, and don't let the door bump your butt on the way out.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Stop being maliciously hateful bro. If you don't like it just leave without throwing hate.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Makoto is a complete idiot, isn't she XD

I love how over the top everything is, it was really fun to read.
Thanks for your hard work, Daphie!

Vivy-v-chan
joined Aug 14, 2020

Can't wait to see Akane somewhere in the story XD!

joined May 3, 2014

bye~bye and don’t let the door of Mordor hit you on your way out :3

joined Jan 3, 2020

The "Let's put the tits and ass away..." line had me in stitches. That was gold!

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Its like they purposely want you to get bad vibes

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

100% agree, the kind of "I got it so whatever."

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

These two really gotta work on their communication skills lmao

joined May 3, 2014

bro didn’t you say you are droping this “crap” ??? also BULLSHIT they both go a lot to work on were this crap cam from that Ritsu is a shity partner? are you projecting ?

joined Sep 12, 2021

How did Ritsu lose all interest?

joined May 3, 2014

These two really gotta work on their communication skills lmao

every first time relationship is kinda like this, since the couple never dated any one or were in a serious relationship before >.> hope they learn from this :3

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 9:08PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

bro didn’t you say you are droping this “crap” ??? also BULLSHIT they both go a lot to work on were this crap cam from that Ritsu is a shity partner? are you projecting ?

Get over yourself. I just forgot about this series. Didn't ever remember I had dropped it until you said so. lol

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I hope your back feels better soon, Daphie!

To reply you must either login or sign up.