Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

More Serina screentime... yessssss

Serina still best girl. :3

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Man, all this teasing. Asumi and Senpai need to get together at least once. But also part of me hopes Senpai's number 1 fan comes back at some point, though a bit less stalky if she does. Also more Serina, I'd like even more of her. I'd be really amused if she learned who Asumi's senpai is.

As an aside, for some reason, it bothers me that their boss seems to have been a dude. Like, not enough to lose sleep over, but enough to actively comment about it. That is all.

last edited at Nov 10, 2022 8:19AM

joined Jan 21, 2020

As an aside, for some reason, it bothers me that their boss seems to have been a dude. Like, not enough to lose sleep over, but enough to actively comment about it. That is all.

Yea id have wished the lesbian brothel is run by a woman but its not a big deal i guess. And who knows, maybe its a shorthaired woman (the original text might have an answer to that).

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Asumi is wasting her chance of a bed life of free cost ;(

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Yea id have wished the lesbian brothel is run by a woman but its not a big deal i guess. And who knows, maybe its a shorthaired woman (the original text might have an answer to that).

From the very few frames we see them I don’t think you can tell, they seem pretty androgynous from their silhouette

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Happy hooker.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

At this point I think Senpai will be the secret final boss and her time with Asumi will be saved for the extra chapter of the final volume, hope I am wrong though, I want to see more of Senpai in the main story!

joined Nov 10, 2022

I'm so happy we finally get to see senpai naked

joined Jan 6, 2017

If there isn't at least one threesome with Senpai I'll be very smad (I wan't Asumi to have Senpai's first time)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Man, all this teasing. Asumi and Senpai need to get together at least once.

Please remember that Ouka is into hard BDSM. It's one thing to work at a brothel where she has to please the customers, it's another thing when she can get her way.

That time we saw Ouka take a paid prostitute into a hotel, Asumi (who was in the room next door) heard the girl's screams... and later noticed she had bad rope burns on her wrists.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Please remember that Ouka is into hard BDSM. It's one thing to work at a brothel where she has to please the customers, it's another thing when she can get her way.

That time we saw Ouka take a paid prostitute into a hotel, Asumi (who was in the room next door) heard the girl's screams... and later noticed she had bad rope burns on her wrists.

Heh.

joined Jun 5, 2018

But anyways, I feel bad for that girl who tried to win Ouka (i never knew her name until now) with everything she got. I hope she makes some important debut at some point. The author really is thinking longterm with the set up.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Don't be weird, managing and accounting is dry work

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Asumi would be the one to get a girl to come out of retirement.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

...Ouka is into hard BDSM...

...heard the girl's screams... and later noticed she had bad rope burns on her wrists.

Firstly - noice. But in seriousness, I don't really think this matters much. Even if the two were to get together they wouldn't jump straight (heh) into each others' deepest kinks, right? At the very least, Ouka certainly would know which buttons to push and when. Also I don't think they were bad burns but definitely marks, and Asumi still was curious, so hey, it's a non-zero chance in my book.

...Don't be weird, managing and accounting is dry work...

Assuming this is also directed at my comment, I truly wasn't trying to be weird or make anything bigger than it is. It was simply a particular detail that caught my attention.

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

i hope asumi and ouka bang soon

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Here wondering at folks who are lamenting Ouka-senpai's customer. She's the nightmare case: prevents the worker from expanding their clientele, tries to dictate more and more of their lifestyle, actively pursues them when they try to cut things off, and eventually makes it impossible to continue working.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

...Ouka is into hard BDSM...

...heard the girl's screams... and later noticed she had bad rope burns on her wrists.

Firstly - noice. But in seriousness, I don't really think this matters much. Even if the two were to get together they wouldn't jump straight (heh) into each others' deepest kinks, right? At the very least, Ouka certainly would know which buttons to push and when. Also I don't think they were bad burns but definitely marks, and Asumi still was curious, so hey, it's a non-zero chance in my book.

I agree, however I would personally appreciate a BDSM special together with Senpai since I am still curious to see what happened in detail when Senpai had her way with her girl during the double booking. But I know it would not make sense to jump right into hard core BDSM when Asumi does not have any experience. So, if something would happen in that direction, it is probably going to be some light SM play. But I still hope for a special chapter that maybe features the future where Senpai can show all her skills ;)

joined Jun 5, 2018

Here wondering at folks who are lamenting Ouka-senpai's customer. She's the nightmare case: prevents the worker from expanding their clientele, tries to dictate more and more of their lifestyle, actively pursues them when they try to cut things off, and eventually makes it impossible to continue working.

Ouka could have simply said no. But instead she just kept on wanting to be paid by her but leaving her own opinion completely ambigious. Might as well say she was the most inconsiderate possible.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The way I read it, Ouka was kinda leading her on - she never outright said no or made any indication of discomfort until she switched to a different branch.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Asumi and Senpai sex when

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The way I read it, Ouka was kinda leading her on - she never outright said no or made any indication of discomfort until she switched to a different branch.

Lead her on? She was a sex worker, it should be obvious that's not a love date

Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

What chapter was this again? I wanna go back and reread that now

joined Jan 6, 2017

What chapter was this again? I wanna go back and reread that now

joined Jan 24, 2022

Guys, guys, guys!

Before you go completely ballistic over Asumi x Nanao, remember that Senpai literally ordered some Asumi Lewds, This Ain't a two horse race!

We're 3 volumes in and at this point, I'm surprised Asumi and her Senpai haven't slept together yet. Senpai is clearly interested in Asumi if she ordered her lewds lol

Imma say this again. Considering what this series is about, it really is a miracle that Asumi and Senpai haven't fucked already

To reply you must either login or sign up.