Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well Riri is not my favourite but I cant say she is not giving it her all. Attacking on all fronts, knowingly or not.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just this page... :D

Absolutely the correct reaction. Now say it out loud!

last edited at Nov 3, 2022 4:47AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

"That really felt like you were confessing your love, though!"

HMM YEAH IT SURE DID FEEL THAT WAY DIDN'T IT

I sure am glad you two are SUCH GOOD GAL PALS THOUGH, it's SUPER NORMAL for a girl to think of her lady friend when she's trying to simulate a look of lovestruckness, YES, FOR SURE.

Saying all that while interlocking fingers with Mei, which we all know is the absolutest friendliestest symbol of friendship. Part of me feels like Riri was trying to say something else, but I'm not quite sure what...

She's so adorable though, oh my god.

In any case, great chapter. I really like how the series balances having all the girls around and developing their characters. Also page 108 is perfection. It really spoke to my soul.

I was really hoping, that Riri's manager would notice Riri practically being conjoined with Mei, and especially after interrogating Mei realize what's what, and somehow end up with Mei being part of the photoshoot(s). I'm still hoping this happens.

I'm expecting Minato's proposal to be a singular date rather than going steady, but we'll see where that leads.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm expecting Minato's proposal to be a singular date rather than going steady, but we'll see where that leads.

Or she's just acting out a scene from their script. You know, to demonstrate. Acting.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Or she's just acting out a scene from their script. You know, to demonstrate. Acting.

I think she's serious, but she's placed it in a way that Mei either thinks she's acting, or if it's not taken seriously she can just claim it's acting.

joined Nov 3, 2022

Are the girls based on the 5 senses or am i thinking too deep

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think the professor just lost

Mei looking at Riri while saying it has been a really Lovely day

Riri true pairing

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Are the girls based on the 5 senses or am i thinking too deep

Nahh, they are based on the 5 stages of grief

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ok thats it im done for, WHERE DID I LEAVE MY USELESS LESBIAN KILLER SHOTGUN!

joined Jul 26, 2016

You had to send it to factory for ground-up repairs, it's seen too much use =3=

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

You had to send it to factory for ground-up repairs, it's seen too much use =3=

Death, Taxes and Useless Lesbians

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"There are as many kinds of love as there are people" - Five, in both cases. Five types of people, five kinds of love.

" The room is (still) ripe with the stench of bitches!" - Kunimasa Kaoru-Senpai.

last edited at Nov 4, 2022 9:15PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Every appearance of Karin just further cements how much best girl she is. Karin can do no wrong.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Karin is just speed-running this at this point. "Oh you went to a concert together? Very nice. How about being my girlfriend (temporarily but not really). She is a demon alright. Speed demon.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Just say yes to everything

That's acting for you, especially improv.

Beneath the five senses theme, there's also a heavy acting theme.

The touch person can help with blocking,
the hearing person with speaking,
the sight person with appearance.

Not sure how taste or smell could do so, which is probably why it's a sub-theme.

maybe taste girl can get her over being shy at kissing scenes?

last edited at Dec 6, 2022 1:43PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just stumbling along, from one disaster into another... :D

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Okay, so using logic, the only path from here is going in increments. Next girl suggests they go out for 3 months, the next one suggests let's say a year. The final one suggests marriage. In my mind the final one is Riri, I guess my mind has made up its favorite.

This is bound to be mighty interesting. I am 100% certain it'll be absolute torture for Karin to not absolutely maul Mei, I expect to see some amusing reactions from the other girls, and Mei will continue being the entertaining disaster she already is. I believe I've commented similarly before under a different context, but what Mei did to Minato was proper attempted murder. No two ways about it. And I fucking love this shit.

As not-exactly-but-still-sort-of an aside, I can actually see a story of Mei really learning about herself and actually finding a direction in life underneath the amusing shenanigans, and I'm a big fan of that.

last edited at Dec 5, 2022 7:55AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I ask myself every chapter… why does this never happen to me?

Maybe I went to the wrong university?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

she begins her path of climbing to the peak
ganbamei...

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok so I'm thinking to take a break on this one, and wait until is completed, then look at the comments and see if she ended up with any other girl(s) besides that tomboy. If that happens then I will read it again, otherwise I won't waste my time. Thank you.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I ask myself every chapter… why does this never happen to me?

You're not the main character in a Tamamusi manga?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Has Karin had her "it's love" moment yet or is she still running on "it's an attractive girl who was more than okay with me kissing her"

joined Apr 16, 2022

Has Karin had her "it's love" moment yet or is she still running on "it's an attractive girl who was more than okay with me kissing her"

"It just... isn't quite the same. They used to all taste good in their own way. But now..."

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Minato is def worst girl. Don't really like her at all. Let's just fast forward to Riri winning already.

To reply you must either login or sign up.