Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

joined Apr 16, 2022

I started out supporting Riri but Karin has just become better and better with every appearance. The other girls need to step up.

joined Jun 8, 2020

what a speedrun

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

They are forming alliances, soon we will have faction wars.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No, no, no... You don't confess to a girl and then go around kissing other girls...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Was vocal training always this lewd?!" is the archetypal Tamamusi line.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

People that can twist themselves into a pretzel are built different, and it's great haha

I used to be able to do that easily but i hurt my knee

joined Mar 19, 2020

No, no, no... You don't confess to a girl and then go around kissing other girls...

Eh girl don’t reply/reciprocate so why limit yourself. But wait is this whole senses thing like just a fetish?

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Karin has the best personality but in appearence she has desvantaged

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So it seems that the pattern for the next few episodes will be the interests marinading in desire

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

This series continues to be hilarious and adorable. Mei is a great MC. I'm still pulling for Riri to "win" but polyamory ending would be very welcome lol. Also Karin has shot up the rankings lately, and Minato is still great as usual. Meanwhile Kaoru has started to act a little more unhinged so she's gone down. I also have enjoyed Maria a lot more in recent chapter, though her relationship with Mei is still the least likely so sorry, teach!

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Also, and I'm not just saying this because it's Yuri, but this series has way better harem management than any straight harem crap that's out there. Tamamusi is a fantastic writer.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I feel you, Karin. I'm starving for more of this.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

"I'm not nearly talented enough to deserve this talented person."

big mood

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

where the hell is my cute upperclassman in college that will give out kisses for free

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Riri and Karin are the only ones for me. The reason, I guess, is that touches and kisses are my favorite part of a relationship. A girl who only wants to look at me, or listen to me, or (god help us) sniff at me all day long is just... not my idea of a desirable partner.

I had a slightly greater liking for Riri before, but Karin has gotten so much screen time lately and has grown so much as a character that it's difficult not to be rooting for her now. She seriously and sincerely proposed to Mei. She asked Mei to get into a committed relationship with her. Mei gave an ambiguous "I like you but I'm not ready" sort of reply, so now Karin is giving her time while trying to get them to know each other better and become closer. And as she does this, because she's a reasonable girl, she doesn't expect Mei to forswear flirting with other women (since they haven't actually committed to each other yet) and of course she doesn't hold back either from doing the same thing.

And this leads us to the scene in this chapter where she makes out with that cute kohai girl and finds out, after kissing her, that it wasn't all that enjoyable... because she has kissed Mei before; and this, she realizes, has made her lose interest in other girls' lips. Because it's just not the same. In other words, kissing Mei to her was like:

Tbh this is so incredibly ROMANTIC it has totally swept me off my feet and now all I can think of is that I want Mei to stop being a dummy and accept Karin's feelings. (Sorry, Riri-chan, I still like you, but... >_< ) Heck, I mean, come on, that line about rejecting Karin because she feels she's not good enough for her? That's the oldest cliché in the book of romance tropes, and it was as dumb the first time it was ever used as it is today!!! For gossake, Mei, if she says you're the right one then you're the right one, stop overthinking things!!!!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Also, and I'm not just saying this because it's Yuri, but this series has way better harem management than any straight harem crap that's out there. Tamamusi is a fantastic writer.

Let me rewrite that for you

This series has way better harem management than most other harem crap thats out there, Tamamusi is a fantastic writer.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I can't bring myself to root for Karin, because of her appearance. Yes, she's quite likeable, but I find that she looks too similar to Mei, so I don't really like them together (there have even been panels where I was confused as to who was who for a moment). I get that this shouldn't be important—and it wouldn't be, in real life—but this is a manga, so aesthetics matter to me.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Riri and Karin are the only ones for me. The reason, I guess, is that touches and kisses are my favorite part of a relationship. A girl who only wants to look at me, or listen to me, or (god help us) sniff at me all day long is just... not my idea of a desirable partner.

I had a slightly greater liking for Riri before, but Karin has gotten so much screen time lately and has grown so much as a character that it's difficult not to be rooting for her now. She seriously and sincerely proposed to Mei. She asked Mei to get into a committed relationship with her. Mei gave an ambiguous "I like you but I'm not ready" sort of reply, so now Karin is giving her time while trying to get them to know each other better and become closer. And as she does this, because she's a reasonable girl, she doesn't expect Mei to forswear flirting with other women (since they haven't actually committed to each other yet) and of course she doesn't hold back either from doing the same thing.

And this leads us to the scene in this chapter where she makes out with that cute kohai girl and finds out, after kissing her, that it wasn't all that enjoyable... because she has kissed Mei before; and this, she realizes, has made her lose interest in other girls' lips. Because it's just not the same. In other words, kissing Mei to her was like:

Tbh this is so incredibly ROMANTIC it has totally swept me off my feet and now all I can think of is that I want Mei to stop being a dummy and accept Karin's feelings. (Sorry, Riri-chan, I still like you, but... >_< ) Heck, I mean, come on, that line about rejecting Karin because she feels she's not good enough for her? That's the oldest cliché in the book of romance tropes, and it was as dumb the first time it was ever used as it is today!!! For gossake, Mei, if she says you're the right one then you're the right one, stop overthinking things!!!!!!

Just what you said. This was without a doubt the most romantic moment in the plot so far. Karin has benefitted enormously from all her visibility in the recent issues. The other ones aren't that well fleshed out yet.

'course their time will come. Harem needs balance, it's the golden rule.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

hahaha, this was so chaotic. classic tamamusi. all the demonstration stuff got me thinking back to Stretch! not rooting for any particular character right now because it's so chaotically fun haha.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

oh

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Poor professor is just trying to be a good professor, and she is last because of it.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Poor professor is just trying to be a good professor, and she is last because of it.

Last for Mei or last for the readers? I think older women types usually have an inherent advantage for readers so they don't need as much shading. And Mei has no clue how she feels about anything so I doubt the professor really is last.

I mean, she's definitely turning down the confession next chapter, just like with Karin. She'll probably do that once with all of them, and then we'll get an arc with the childhood crush/friend.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ahhh I love Riri so much! I really hope she wins in the end. She's just so precious.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"That really felt like you were confessing your love, though!"

HMM YEAH IT SURE DID FEEL THAT WAY DIDN'T IT

I sure am glad you two are SUCH GOOD GAL PALS THOUGH, it's SUPER NORMAL for a girl to think of her lady friend when she's trying to simulate a look of lovestruckness, YES, FOR SURE.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

i take back what i said, i'm totally on board with the riri train... she's so cute !

To reply you must either login or sign up.