Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

(Just finished volume 4)
in mermaid man voice EVIIIIIL

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Volumes 7 is about to come out in the US. Looks like I need to buy the volumes to see what happens in the story lol

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Volume 6 (chapters 46-54) just came out in English. From reading that and keeping up with the raws (up to chapter 83 now), it seems like the relationship drama cools down quite a bit after chapter 50, though I have a feeling more is coming soon (in the raws, I mean). Awesome that a series like this is still going at this point.

Screenshot2022-10-25_213938
joined Oct 21, 2022

VOLUME 7 IS OUT!!!!

(despite my excitement this series keeps making me cry)

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 4:37AM

joined Jun 9, 2022

Yay for this messy but heartwarming story.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Fuck volume 7 was so good

I genuinely don't know whether i want them to go back together or go seprerate ways now

Sister Carmilla
joined Jul 7, 2022

It's very nice to see that the series is getting simulpublished now and soon will see it's 100th chapter translated.

It's a bit awkward going back to the dynasty page for this. We were like legit 3 chapters away from the breakup, the reaction to that would have been lovely to see.

Also the post commentary bit from Volume 8 was super cute.
https://i.imgur.com/msJFpNe.png

last edited at May 14, 2023 11:31AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The relationship between Miwa and Tamaki's not gonna work out, imo. They're simply incompatible. Miwa's trying to make a compromise to make it work but she's basically denying an important part of who she is. That's not a healthy relationship.

joined Mar 29, 2021

Ok for those still reading the story, how's it going so far? Do you guys think the developments are good and worth me getting back into it or should I wait some more? (I don't mind spoilers)

last edited at Aug 20, 2023 7:53PM

joined Apr 28, 2021

I gave this up back in 2021 because it made me too depressed and I just can't read it again, especially since it's not uploading anymore

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Anybody else vibrating intensely waiting for the next volume to come out

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Wooooo, volume 10 is finally out. Now that there's no more gap between the volumes and the simulpub chapters it's time for a complete reread that will once again plunge me into uncomfortably-close-to-home-hitting realizations of myself

joined Apr 10, 2023

I love this series, we get so many relationship dynamics that you basically never see in normal romance, because they're dynamics that indicate the couple isn't right for each other. And I love how the author approaches this not as dramatic conflict but rather two people with valid feelings that we fully explore on all sides. The thing with Miwa and Tamaki was especially so well done, I felt so bad for Miwa for so long but finally hopefully things will be looking up for her. And hopefully Tamaki can find a new relationship to sex that's better for her because her current one has some problems, like how she was willing to do it without wanting to as a favor to her partner rather than equally enjoying it. I'd imagine most likely though instead of addressing that she will just find another birthdays and Christmases kind of lover so the topic just doesn't come up with in their lives to make a significant difference.

last edited at Jan 26, 2024 11:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.