Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ooh, that was actually way more dangerous than expected, but problem solved in the end. And if this leads to Evie actually accepting her feelings for Elsa, even better.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Not me reading horny evie in class, O.o

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

With the thing about Evie being easily possessed I expect that this should lead into an arc exploring the "villainess" more and maybe giving them some idea about why Evie struggles so much with the system and just generally being made to do things she doesn't want to do. Could this be a reason why time-travel Elsa wanted them to arrive safely at the orphanage, expecting that meeting the demon princess and Dahlia would facilitate that process?

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

plot machine gun

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

In this part of the novel, Yvonne actually get possessed and controlled by the succubus (or turning into one with a new personality) instead of just mindlessly horny like this.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I cannot believe Evie does not have the strength to suplex Yvonne

last edited at Oct 17, 2022 8:32AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's not really about strength, it's just very difficult to suplex yourself. ;)

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

It's not really about strength, it's just very difficult to suplex yourself. ;)

Hahahaha we all love Yvonne here that sometimes we forget Elsa exists.

last edited at Oct 17, 2022 9:38AM

joined Feb 2, 2021

Nice, actual possession and the first page that didn't have it was cute too.

Makes sense she can be easily possessed because current Evie technically took over game Evie's body when she was isekaid to this world.

She didn't possess Evie's body, she was born as Evie. She just regained memories, but there's no possession going on.

joined May 1, 2015

A demon using holy magic, that is unexpected.

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

Poor Evie is going to have a meltdown for almost eating her precious Cinnamon Roll.

I do hope the nun is okay.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh things are starting. Evie can easily be possessed which will probably cause issues with demons later. I wonder if that potion was there on purpose as it is random for a merchant to have

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It was only once the tail came out that I started to suspect something was really off.

Didn't expect the demon nun to use holy magic, though if this is the sort of world where that's just inherently inimical to them, that's dumb.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Didn't expect the demon nun to use holy magic, though if this is the sort of world where that's just inherently inimical to them, that's dumb.

Could very well be that demons are, for the most part, just a humanoid species within the game's world and I suspect that Dahlia may not be a full demon (in the chapter where her demonic nature is revealed, special attention is given to the full moon which influences her appearance), so she's possibly more tolerant of casting holy magic than a full-fledged demon.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Or she's so dedicated to being good that she accepts the pain. Like a vampire in one work who wore a cross for focus or penance, I forget.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh things are starting. Evie can easily be possessed which will probably cause issues with demons later. I wonder if that potion was there on purpose as it is random for a merchant to have

It's definitely interesting that you say that it might cause issues later because depending on how we look at the villainness system Evie might very well already be possessed without realizing.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Secret Technique! ANTI-HENTAI GUN!!!

joined Jan 11, 2019

Secret Technique! ANTI-HENTAI GUN!!!

The angels in this setting are obviously the Murgoten ones that carry around "anti-horny" rifles.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

ngl, Yvonne being possessed by a succubus was not on my bingo sheet.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh my god this cliffhanger, this was NOT where I saw this arc heading

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Also i find it interesting that demons can in fact use holy magic, even if theyre harmed

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Also i find it interesting that demons can in fact use holy magic, even if theyre harmed

I feel like that's not that unusual in manga. Especially as most manga make demons just another race of humanoids versus actual monsters.

joined May 1, 2015

Damn, Yvonne vs. Future Elsa?
Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeee

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

I like where this is going.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ooooooh, will we finally get some answers about this Elsa-like individual? Or just a deeper mystery?

To reply you must either login or sign up.