Forum › Posts by CallieWallie

CallieWallie
joined Aug 6, 2021

Nice LaTeX on the credits page.

joined Aug 6, 2021

I really felt that when she punched him. You go girl.

CallieWallie
joined Aug 6, 2021

Interesting premise, incredibly mid hentai at the end. 5/10

CallieWallie
joined Aug 6, 2021

Damn, these bitches gay! Good for them, good for them.

joined Aug 6, 2021

I don't know if I'm gonna be continuing to read this anymore. It feels like all of the progress in the central relationship has been lost because of a shoehorned in and undeveloped plot point. What does the author hope to do with this? It's like all the satisfaction of reading for 50+ chapters over a year+ is replaced with annoyance. How does this develop the story or their relationship?

joined Aug 6, 2021

I've noticed that a lot of manga (particularly yaoi, but still applies here) has a tendency to walk the line of consent very closely and uncomfortably, good on the author to have the decency to make Elsa clearly want Evie to be in their right mind/sober and fully able to consent instead of gleefully taking advantage of her while she's intoxicated.

joined Aug 6, 2021

Knowing her she probably meant that she just finds her interesting. This feels like a bunch of unnecessary conflict

joined Aug 6, 2021

Well that felt out of nowhere, but good for her

joined Aug 6, 2021

This manga brings me nothing but disgust and disdain. It's a story revolving around an adult being attracted to a 10 year old, but it's loosely "justified" for some reason because she has the big booba. It's just as bullshit as the "I'm actually 3000 years old I just look like a child" excuse. You're all pedophiles. Adults being attracted to 10 year olds is fucked no matter how they look.

CallieWallie
joined Aug 6, 2021

This made me feel warm and fuzzy (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

CallieWallie
Make a Mark discussion 11 Jun 15:47
joined Aug 6, 2021

I may have cried a little bit :(

joined Aug 6, 2021

Why did she have to be mean :(

CallieWallie
joined Aug 6, 2021

Let's go lesbians!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!

joined Aug 6, 2021

This most certainly should be tagged with something like dick move or sexual harassment/groping/molestation.

joined Aug 6, 2021

GAY GAY HOMOSEXUAL GAY <3 <3

CallieWallie
Pink Ribbon discussion 22 Dec 18:44
joined Aug 6, 2021

My little gay heart omg,,,

joined Aug 6, 2021

A whole new meaning to useless lesbian. This density is reaching levels unheard of!

joined Aug 6, 2021

Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

CallieWallie
joined Aug 6, 2021

Homie just date both of them fr