Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I know enough about knowing things to know that this cliffhanger will not be leading to anything

That has indeed been the modus operandi of this series so far.

joined Sep 23, 2022

waiting for the next chapter,it's amazing,I think this is the most interesting yuri,I love it so much,thank you author,you're the best❤

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

things are getting wild at caillou's house

Download
joined Sep 18, 2022

I know enough about knowing things to know that this cliffhanger will not be leading to anything

even though it isnt gonna lead to anything, im still extremely hyped

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yvonne is so pretty.

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

^ I concur.

Download
joined Sep 18, 2022

Yvonne is so pretty.

agreed, Yvonne please marry me

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m kinda curious now, was the succubus blood love potion originally in the game for the love interest? Or was that a trap laid by the villainess system specifically for Evie?

I’m also curious about the implications that Evie somehow has a unique constitution that makes her extra susceptible to being posessed.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I know this is a puerile observation, but the licking was nice.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

That was glorious. I feel blessed. Thank you, Yuri gods. Please keep it comin'.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

I’m kinda curious now, was the succubus blood love potion originally in the game for the love interest? Or was that a trap laid by the villainess system specifically for Evie?

I’m also curious about the implications that Evie somehow has a unique constitution that makes her extra susceptible to being posessed.

Maybe in one or more of the game's bad endings, the villainess gets possessed by a demon?

joined Oct 14, 2016

UwOoooUughhhhhh!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Maybe in one or more of the game's bad endings, the villainess gets possessed by a demon?

Chapter 23 of the light novel mentions game Yvonne getting possessed by a mare and becoming cruel.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Cutee start

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Nice, actual possession and the first page that didn't have it was cute too.

Makes sense she can be easily possessed because current Evie technically took over game Evie's body when she was isekaid to this world.

joined Sep 23, 2022

Ahhhhhhhh,they didn't kiss(((

joined Sep 23, 2022

Evie is so hot,I want girlfriend like her

joined Mar 23, 2022

And here I thought eve is finally topping and on attack thinking they will go all out until the last did lol me and my wishfull thinking, but hey we got a licking action V. Now let's wait for eve 2nd hand embarrassmentwhen she wake uP XD. Prepare your ass elsa XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

+1000 vote for the licking.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Hell yeah. Demon Nun reminds me of my greatest and most fun character I ever made in Pathfinder: An undead cleric. He literally couldn't use his spells without also hurting himself but his stupidly strong moral compass made him unable to stop himself from helping everyone. I also used him to almost suicide bomb a horde of undead with him in the center and it was glorious.

joined Aug 6, 2021

I've noticed that a lot of manga (particularly yaoi, but still applies here) has a tendency to walk the line of consent very closely and uncomfortably, good on the author to have the decency to make Elsa clearly want Evie to be in their right mind/sober and fully able to consent instead of gleefully taking advantage of her while she's intoxicated.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Now you see why she's the Demon Lord - but agreed, who is that nun, besides another demon?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yvonne is just the best. I badly want to be Elsa right now.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I've noticed that a lot of manga (particularly yaoi, but still applies here) has a tendency to walk the line of consent very closely and uncomfortably, good on the author to have the decency to make Elsa clearly want Evie to be in their right mind/sober and fully able to consent instead of gleefully taking advantage of her while she's intoxicated.

Its the freedom that fiction gives my friendo, to write and show stuff that otherwise irl will bring nothing but problems here in fiction those situations find their safe place

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Hell yeah. Demon Nun reminds me of my greatest and most fun character I ever made in Pathfinder: An undead cleric. He literally couldn't use his spells without also hurting himself but his stupidly strong moral compass made him unable to stop himself from helping everyone. I also used him to almost suicide bomb a horde of undead with him in the center and it was glorious.

that's a very cool concept

To reply you must either login or sign up.