Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

joined Oct 22, 2020

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

Little did they know in 2013...

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

[Insert "Why are you running" meme here]
Funny how now we have Ms Sunflower chasing after Matsuri.
I guess spending time with her precious Ms Sunflower is payment enough.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Interesting that Ayame got a new part-timer. Mh.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Matsuri, never change... :D

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Still not clear if she's ultimately a surrogate mom/onee-chan/lover, but could Miss Sunflower's expression be more doting?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/miss_sunflower_ch102#6

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Still not clear if she's ultimately a surrogate mom/onee-chan/lover

Option D: All of the Above.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Still not clear if she's ultimately a surrogate mom/onee-chan/lover, but could Miss Sunflower's expression be more doting?

Matsuri needs to work hard to avoid getting daughter-zoned.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

That's a good question. The series doesn't really show them in a romantic light by the end.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sensible shoes Matsuri is very good.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Still not clear if she's ultimately a surrogate mom/onee-chan/lover

Option D: All of the Above.

[Shakes fist in anger]
Freuuuuud!

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Precious fluffy manga, heal my wounded soul.

Aoi
joined Jul 1, 2014

It's not like I hate it but at this point I don't care about any of the others characters, I just need a chapter with only Matsuri and Miss Sunflower.

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 7:07PM

joined Dec 13, 2018

Interesting that Ayame got a new part-timer. Mh.

I feel bad for the old part timer

Cucked to death

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hooray for terrible puns.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Wow, that pun was awful.
Kids these days...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That pun reminds me . . . I've been forming a theory that traditional Asian culture revolves almost entirely around dad jokes and bad puns. 'Cause, like, all the traditional holiday thingies that you eat or wear or give people or stuff are traditional because their name is a pun with good fortune or money or something.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

That pun reminds me . . . I've been forming a theory that traditional Asian culture revolves almost entirely around dad jokes and bad puns. 'Cause, like, all the traditional holiday thingies that you eat or wear or give people or stuff are traditional because their name is a pun with good fortune or money or something.

Isn't a bunch of their humor based on puns too?

joined Jan 14, 2020

The thing about all Japanese people studying English in school is that the whole population is potentially an audience for bilingual puns.

joined Feb 21, 2019

wonder if those few ppl are still going to go "omg shou x ayame" when it's so clear ayame has no romantic feelings for him, caring for someone != omg it's love -_- in the end, it's just a one-sided crush even after the timeskip.

ricchan fangirling over ayame is great xD

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 11:06PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The thing about all Japanese people studying English in school is that the whole population is potentially an audience for bilingual puns.

That is potential that, for most, will not be fulfilled, since they suck at it.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That is potential that, for most, will not be fulfilled, since they suck at it.

I personally enjoy Japan's sense of pun humor haha

last edited at Oct 14, 2022 12:08AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Shou still has the best reactions. :D

He really needs to finally get around to confessing, though, isn't it making him feel left behind, seeing Matsuri come visiting them with her wife like that? :P

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Ritsuka at first was such an angry tsundere (the dere part only occasionally appeared when she was around Miss Sunflower). She used to frown so much, and now she talks like a friendly gal
Love this development lol

last edited at Oct 14, 2022 9:36AM

joined Jan 11, 2022

God, I love this manga so much. Every chapter was mentally laying down in super fluffy, comfy bedding.
Thank you so much scanlators for providing this translation very consistently and at such high quality, you are wonderful people.

If I had one complaint about this series as a whole, as other people have pointed out.. It's played SO safe. I really really wish there was some "I love you" from Ms. Sunflower to Matsuri ( I know it's not needed, just my preference.) Also I would have preferred it if Shou confessed to Ayami, but I guess they're going to be relegated to something similar to the two MCs.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Being a cat person when cats don't like you sounds like a nightmare.

To reply you must either login or sign up.