Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Yes yes yes

joined Apr 14, 2022

I'd wager this is either setting up an internal dilemma for Elsa, or Hijinks™.

Hey, look, we got both of the things I predicted! It's almost like I've read a yuri manhua or two before.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Interesting twist on making it not completely unethical. "Awaken feelings" rather than "make them love you".

Though "unique potion, pawned, yours for only 10 silver" is very sus.

I would suspect it of being pure placebo snake oil, but then there's Evie...

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Figured it'd go like that. I do enjoy how they adjusted it to be less nonconsensual to be a bit more dubious like this isn't going to work if they aren't already horny for them lol

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Great hiding spot Elsa, she'll never find it if you put it halfway under the pillow on the bed where she sleeps.

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

DO IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTT

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's time.

Kinda wish there was some kind of heart pupils in the eyes or something, but this is good as it is, we don't get this often.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

It's time.

Kinda wish there was some kind of heart pupils in the eyes or something, but this is good as it is, we don't get this often.

Over the years, I've gotten fond of the heart in the eyes thing but in this context I think it's better without it. The heart eyes usually signal uncontrolled ecstasy(to the point of being delirious sometimes) or something like that . Since there's a love potion involved, if she had heart eyes, it would feel like the potion is causing her to be in love. The way it is now, feels more like the shop owner advertised and that she's just being true to her feelings... er with less inhibitions.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I was expecting this:

Instead, Elsa, she... she... argh.

GODDAMMIT ELSA YOU SUCK AT SCUMMINESS!!!

I swear, Evie has to do everything in this relationship. Even dope herself with the super sus aphrodisiacs that Elsa buys but doesn't dare to use.

joined Apr 16, 2022

I would suspect it of being pure placebo snake oil, but then there's Evie...

It might just be making her drunk lol

joined May 1, 2015

Elsa is supposed to be the heroine right?
Man this is why Yvonne is best girl.
Helping kids while Elsa...
Still I want to know what happens next.

joined Oct 9, 2022

"it’s quite possible Evie would remember"

curious

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

alright nice to see that Elsa actually thinks about the consequences of using a love potion and decides against it, AND then we still get our fun because accidents exist. huzza

Not a bad way to have your cake and eat it too, all told

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

curious

Yeah. Remember what? What does Elsa know about Evie that even Evie herself doesn't??

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

You know what would be the most devious plot twist?

If Evie’s not under the effects of the potion at all, and she’s just doing this to fuck with Elsa to teach her a lesson for, supposedly, planning to use an obvious love potion on her.

I hope that isn’t what’s going on, but I would laugh my ass off regardless.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

curious

Yeah. Remember what? What does Elsa know about Evie that even Evie herself doesn't??

My improbable guess is that Elsa also got isekaied and they were dating or knew each other on earth.

I'm pretty sure we've already seen some stuff that contradicts this theory, but I wouldn't have called it an improbably guess if I actually thought it was accurate.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

OOOO some good expressions coming from Yvonne this chapter hehe

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Evie yes!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

i screamed so hard on the cliffhanger

joined Jul 21, 2020

curious

My improbable guess is that Elsa also got isekaied and they were dating or knew each other on earth.

No no no.
It's nothing complicated. Elsa is convinced that Evie loves her. Or loved her. Everything Evie did to Elsa previously (before the "bad ending" that got her exiled) looks like conclusive proof in Elsa's eyes. Things like watch her all the time, pay attention to her moods and needs, protect her from harm, get into fights for her, take every excuse to touch her... even her bullying looked like the pranks a child plays to get closer to the girl she likes!

Like: pour water on her to have an excuse to dry her hair with a towel.

Or: hide her textbook to force her to share Evie's own, which leads to lots of casual touching.

And of course it was Evie who ran to the roof, rescued Elsa who was about to get killed and defeated the darkness spirit who had possessed her.

Because of this, Elsa was persuaded that Evie sincerely loved her. And she fell hard for Evie. And she ran after Evie when Evie got exiled.

But Evie wasn't happy when they met again, and since then she has been sending Elsa a ton of mixed signals. One day she acts besotted and possessive around Elsa, the next one she tells her to go back to the capital and find herself a boyfriend. One day she looks betrayed, hurt and desperate because some guy seems to be wooing Elsa, the next one she invites Garth to be Elsa's suitor.

It's no wonder that Elsa thinks she may need a potion to bring back Evie's "forgotten feelings" from the time they lived in the capital.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

07~2
joined Oct 5, 2022

It wasn't a love potion, it was a lewd potion! You got this Yvette, fighting!

joined Oct 14, 2016

Oi oi next chapter!? Ahhhhhh fk i regret reading the latest chap i should wait for more like i used to do

joined Mar 19, 2022

I hope they don't do a sudden massive escalation like so many manga seem to, and let it develop at the same rate it has been.

To reply you must either login or sign up.