yaaaaas ichika slaaaaaaay

Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

The blood bag juice pack was hilarious

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Shiz getting realz

joined Apr 20, 2013

aw shit, the sword has limited uses (cracked gems)

I can smell the drama from here

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

FIRST BLOOOODDDDD IKUZOOO ICHIKAAAAA

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This chapter was pretty brutal, and well that dude got what he had coming

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This chapter was pretty brutal, and well that dude got what he had coming

She now only has three Lilus left who are important enough to slay: Bodyguard in Black, the occultist, and Al-Kamil. Good job for killing that white bodyguard. Actually if you recall, Al-kamil wanted to use Ichika as a bait, so she discussed the plot with the occultist and the bodyguard in black, in her own room. The same room where a naked dead woman is hung upside down, as if it is a BBQ food.

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 10:08PM

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

i can’t get over how badly the action is conveyed in this manga. there’s no movement at all, i might as well be looking at real photographs

joined Dec 28, 2016

i can’t get over how badly the action is conveyed in this manga. there’s no movement at all, i might as well be looking at real photographs

Well, the author's forte isn't movement. It's sex scenes.

joined May 29, 2022

We’re in the endgame now guys… and I’m pretty sure that was ichikas first kill right? Before those were just mindless puppets.

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

i wonder if all that light when he died is linked with the Lilu's "radiance" they were talking about in the other chapters

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

First!
I am surprised that G-X is out, according to my side, 9/15. Usually it should be the 18 or 19th. Anyway Chapter 40 is 16 pages but well worth the wait.
Oh yes, Show has already submitted 41 on September 10.

last edited at Sep 15, 2022 5:39PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I am surprised that G-X is out, according to my side, 9/15. Usually it should be the 18 or 19th.

If it's anything like Yuri Hime, which also released today, it's cos the 18th falls on a Sunday this month.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I am surprised that G-X is out, according to my side, 9/15. Usually it should be the 18 or 19th.

If it's anything like Yuri Hime, which also released today, it's cos the 18th >falls on a Sunday this month

Yurihime, yes (that is why I already have the new issue, and finished reading the individual new chapters that I followed. But two of my favorites are not in this issue (My girlfriend's not here today and Citrus Plus.)

I have never received GX and Yurihime at the same date, it is always Yurihime first, then GX. So this time it is very rare because I got them both on 15th

In any case, I can summarize Chapter 40 with one phrase:
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh shi*"

last edited at Sep 16, 2022 10:44PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

If it's anything like Yuri Hime, which also released today, it's cos the 18th >falls on a Sunday this month

Yurihime, yes (that is why I already have the new issue, and finished reading the individual new chapters that I followed. But two of my favorites are not in this issue (My girlfriend's not here today and Citrus Plus.)

I have never received GX and Yurihime at the same date, it is always Yurihime first, then GX. So this time it is very rare because I got them both on 15th

In any case, I can summarize Chapter 40 with one phrase:
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh shi*"

Now I am worried ಥ﹏ಥ

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I do appreciate that the shock of actually killing someone isn't just handwaved away.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilification posted:

I do appreciate that the shock of actually killing someone isn't just handwaved away.

It's often times very very downplayed for the sake of shonen action, like in Naruto where you teach little kids how to kill lo/

But something that's disappointing this time around is the going alone in a life or death situation where you're chased by assassins, a classic, of course she's not in the best state of mind but geez.

Well I'm not too worried, this series plays their card very unexpectedly, you never know for sure what they'll do.

4a988c9f-5d1b-45ec-9cf6-77d69949c95c
joined Jul 30, 2022

Omg its here.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"feels good doesn't it, toying with someone's life that is" no actually I don't think it does. And like this seems like an obvious start to how Ichika is not going to agree with Al-Kamil. I do think it's a little funny that she walks onto the scene seeing Ichika basically have a breakdown from the trauma of killing someone and going "isn't it fun to kill people :)"

^
It's a basis way of a psychopaths mentality.

last edited at Sep 23, 2022 5:02PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

100% agreed with this. Most would just glance of it and it wouldn't ever be brought up and Ichika would just become Lady Van Helsing and just become a vampire slayer lol. However I think this is what's going to lead to making her be turned into a vamp herself. She's going to have to kill another vamp and she's going to hesitate and get pretty much killed and Aria is going to make the decision to turn her because she doesn't want to lose her because she's found love for the first time in her very long life.

Also Al-Kamil coming out of nowhere like she's just been with them the entire time trying to be the devil on her shoulder with the "isn't it just so divine to kill" caught me off guard and made me kinda laugh.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'm not sure if I read it tooo fast or it's just a short chapter. I like how the author shows ichika as someone who engage the struggle to overcome killing someone like a traumatic experience unlike other story where it's not a big deal to kill someone for the first time now aria wake up your bae is in danger!!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I guess we have to wait to find out how Al-Kamil found out where Ichika is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.