Forum › Posts by Max Blackwell654

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 14:11
joined Jan 29, 2022

Well I think it could have like some more chaps but it's fine this ending was also BEAUTIFUL my heart ;_; it's been 3 years journey lol and it's like my no.1
This manga had everything from comedy to dark and I liked how this manga didnt follow the way like vampires cant go outside or enter houses blah blah blah
A BEAUTIFUL STORY I want an anime of it so bad I wanna watch it before I die lol

Am gonna cry xD this manga did have like a fast ending but still ended well it was great the historical places were interesting too the plot was amazing....I hope in the future their will be more like this
This will be in my top.5 mangas and will never change ^_^

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Apr 17:54
joined Jan 29, 2022

True just by reading chap 45 lol I felt like that's just too rushed like fr

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Apr 16:07
joined Jan 29, 2022

I am glad with the positive responses of people now I can read without getting anxious lol

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 4:07PM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 18 Apr 14:26
joined Jan 29, 2022

I will wait patiently but like how many days it will need to be translated , just curious I will wait patiently

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Mar 06:53
joined Jan 29, 2022

I am not really happy the way things are going...like...it had such a nice pace lovedovey action and all...I think it was rushed like...come on..this was too sudden...now.I dont know..

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 7:05AM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Mar 18:28
joined Jan 29, 2022

Just...what...like god I am gonna cry...ok I need reincarnations or whatever just keep them together I want happy ending legit ;_;

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 Mar 01:50
joined Jan 29, 2022

If this manga doesn't get a happy ending I am gonna throw hands fr

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 10 Mar 22:05
joined Jan 29, 2022

After the tiny bit of a preview from his fanbox, (I am a high queen), 45 will gonna drive us nuts, ,as in, having a super cliffhanger. Also he will submit 46 probably next week.

Damn I am already screaming in pain and excitement

last edited at Mar 10, 2023 10:07PM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Feb 21:53
joined Jan 29, 2022

Start the orchestral music when Ichika becomes a Salvador Dali painting.

I searched the paintings and damn...that's some wild paintings lol

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Feb 21:52
joined Jan 29, 2022

I really like this poster. I wonder where can I buy it.
Ichika rescues Aria.
https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2022/04/28/19/00/20/97939829_p0_master1200.jpg

I cant open it can ya tell me like is that the one where aria is wearing shackles and standing in left and ichika in right >wearing school uniform reaching out to her? Or is this some other

Correct. Maybe being a donor let me see that print. I don't know. I just like that panel.

Ohh Thankssss xD I love that picture too like the ice where aria is standing dosnt melt while in ichika's side its melting it's like kinda showing how time for aria is stuck while ichika's is going on damn feelings

last edited at Feb 24, 2023 9:52PM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Feb 12:48
joined Jan 29, 2022

I really like this poster. I wonder where can I buy it.
Ichika rescues Aria.
https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2022/04/28/19/00/20/97939829_p0_master1200.jpg

I cant open it can ya tell me like is that the one where aria is wearing shackles and standing in left and ichika in right wearing school uniform reaching out to her? Or is this some other

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Feb 12:44
joined Jan 29, 2022

Well hisotry class is supposed to be boring so I wont blame ichika for sleeping in the middle of it xD damn
Plus I wish in next chapter it will show how aria turned or something

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Feb 02:04
joined Jan 29, 2022

That was deep....holy fuvk....well damnn also
Author already released some info in pivux for chap 45 well

last edited at Feb 22, 2023 2:05AM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 Feb 10:48
joined Jan 29, 2022

^
Still first I guess..
I was in the middle to hide them. Hence the post is up and be edited a few times. I probably should have use the preview posts, and post it when I am satisfied. That's my fault because I thought here in the middle of a night nobody is reading the preview especially the chapter has just been released. I wrote through things as details as possible, then I started to delete the info bit by bit until it is just down to my barebone "review" with no spoilers.

My guess about what this chapter is about proved to be correct, as in, I nailed it. This all because I read Show enough to know that he has never drawn a manga that has a tragic ending. Yuri, Josei/Seinen, or Loli.

Anyway, this is my "spoilers":

Go watch the movie "Contact", it will make sense to you. It is a Sci-Fi alien contact plot starring Jody Foster, and the original novel is by Carl Sagan. In fact I think Show has that movie in mind when he drew the desert for the first time. In order for human to understand what a higher being tries to communicate, the higher being will put the human in a comfortable environment. In that movie's case, a beach which the Foster character loves while in childhood; and also form, As for the form Alien uses, it is Foster's late father, in a father and daughter form. That is the only way alien and human can have a two way conversation. It is a religious experience.

Another interesting part of 44 is that I think Show is either high on recreational drugs, or recalls the images when he was high on drugs. The psychedelic type. Shrooms, or Super-K? or high dose of Maryjane? One of the panels is in psychedelics style. Just don't ask me how I know...

XD I read the earlier post and well damn thanks lol not usually a fan of mangas but I kinda am for this one since like it got such a good story plot and all like so damn rare for me so I sometimes check this comment section for infos lol xD thanks I ma check the movie after sometime ig
I ma wait patiently for the update ^_^

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 16 Feb 10:29
joined Jan 29, 2022

New chapter got released welp now I will wait ...excited as hell

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 Feb 11:36
joined Jan 29, 2022

Man I feel a little empty this manga is coming to an end.. ;_;

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Jan 02:57
joined Jan 29, 2022

Let's see...
Aria got the power and cursed Al Kamil in the early 1700s (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch42_5#14)
Khara and Shadi met around the year 1837 (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch29#24)
They went to the Ottoman Empire a few days later (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch33#2) and Al Kamil managed to be turned back.
Aria didn't remain in that form for some 120+ years. She says she only used her power that one time (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch42_5#27) then tells Shadi she doesn't know if she was the one who turned her into a crow. Al Kamil was able to activate the power inside Aria on her own by fulfilling the three necessary conditions of a time, a place and a relic (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch43#5).

While we're at it:
Khara met Aria in 1862 (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch36#7)
Jirou met Aria in 1885 (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch36#12)
Maoa met Aria at the end of the 1800s (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch36#18)
Sakuya met Aria in 1923 (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch37#11)
I don't think it was specified when Arthur met Aria.

Ah that makes a lot of sense

last edited at Jan 23, 2023 3:00AM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 15:48
joined Jan 29, 2022

If Aria can get to see Enil and ask for a wish, Ichika will be saved even as dead ghost. Al cannot do anything in the desert because her nature is evil. Why did Amir give the relic to Shadi and Khara?
Who was the cat???

Amir only gave them the amulet so they could talk to his contact in Instanbul, he most likely didn't know what it could be used for. When they go there, they see one of Al Kamil's henchmen and Khara gets suspicious. Al Kamil got cursed into the cat form when Aria succeeded Shin as the head of the lilu and got the king's power, reread the previous chapter. Then she found a chance to enter the holy ground in Instanbul by stealing Shadi's amulet and she got turned back by Aria who was out of control. That was also when Shadi was cursed into the crow form.

....so how long was aria like that...like in that form ...cause Al told that it took her centuries to return in her original form

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 07:10
joined Jan 29, 2022

Why not just kill her?

That would be too easy death like ichika will suffer for some secs from blood loss and the end...but
She wants aria to suffer more and the only way is ichika since Aria loves her and all so if Al makes ichika a dead ghost ichika will go crazy and lose her mind like a mad person and like she would be in pain like her hunger wont be satisfied and she cant even die peacefully until some treasure sword hunter kills her. Ichika will endlessly suffer and that will make aria suffer as the love of her life would be in so much pain or go insane

Ichika's pain = aria suffers

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 16:46
joined Jan 29, 2022

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ This bitch
Sign gonna ready my sniper I ma shoot their ass
(╬ಠ益ಠ)

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Jan 04:29
joined Jan 29, 2022

Ohhh damn thank god plus never saw any manga like this one like the history stuffs are so accurate

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 18 Jan 16:55
joined Jan 29, 2022

ichika waving bye to someone like what??? Who is she waving to like pls dont tell me aria left or something that's just worst

Ichika waves goodbye to Maho after Maho dropped off something for Ichika.

CH43: OMG. I underestimate how devious, cruel, sadistic, sociopathic and psychotic Al is. "Playing fair:" does not exist in Al's brains. She fools everyone especially Maoa. Now everyone is stuck watching this horror show slowly unfolding in front of their eyes and there is nothing that they can do to stop it. Al wants absolute satisfaction by forcing her weeping parent taking a front row seat.

Oh damn thanks for the reply ....and holy fuckinh shitt I hope ichika is ok...like fk why do I feel they r gonna torture her infront of aria like fk no

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 02 Jan 21:54
joined Jan 29, 2022

Now I want to know who set up that barrier around the shrine

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 31 Dec 00:24
joined Jan 29, 2022

Guys...I am kinda getting worried like the author completed chapter 43 and released it on pivix fanbox but gosh the only image I saw was..........idk its spoiler or not ....saw only 1 panel since I cant pay to see it
ichika waving bye to someone like what??? Who is she waving to like pls dont tell me aria left or something that's just worst
It better not get a stupid ending....gosh

last edited at Dec 31, 2022 12:27AM

Max Blackwell654
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 Dec 22:34
joined Jan 29, 2022

This is so crazy. Lol, I guess I'm kinda having a hard time believing that Aria had all that time to reason and realize that Al-Kamil (who killed literally all the old Lilu) would still be worth saving...?? Guess I really pegged her wrong and didn't realize she was that dilusionally sentimental

I guess ...cause her mind is still of a child...tho...idk like...man I would be so pissed