joined Oct 3, 2021

Me whenever I take home a stray kitten or puppy

hi

last edited at Sep 15, 2022 9:42AM

joined Apr 26, 2022

I smell love triangle

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I literally don't remember any of the demon plot details cuz I figure stuff will work out.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Ah so this is where her game knowledge becomes starts to become more and more useless

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Good character development on Evie went from trying to get Elsa to finding love from one of the main male characters in the original story to being perfectly fine with killing a kid if it means to keep Elsa safe.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 8:52PM

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Good character development on Evie went from trying to get Elsa to finding love from one of the main male characters in the original story to being perfectly fine with killing a kid if it means to keep Elsa safe.

and knows said kid was meant to be one of the love interests for elsa but is willing to anyways.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Another cute chapter as always. The fact that Evie went from refusing her own feelings and pushing Elsa away to threatening a five century old Demon lord to back to the hell off and not come on to her at all is so damn good. And her demanding Elsa wake her up to tell her if she's leaving like that was just too damn adorable. And the "Don't give me that smile" was 100% because she knows how effective that Elsa smile has become to her haha.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and knows said kid was meant to be one of the love interests for elsa but is willing to anyways.

No, the adult male version is the love interest and here it's just a young girl and tbf she want tostealher magic so she is right to keep an eye on her.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Can't wait to see her inevitably big booba full power version

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

No, the adult male version is the love interest and here it's just a young girl and tbf she want tostealher magic so she is right to keep an eye on her.

She's not young. The implication is that the child body is a sign of having low energy. So in this case it's an adult female in a child body. And the further implication is that the Demon Lord is the gender of Elsa's sexual preference.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

She's not young. The implication is that the child body is a sign of having low energy. So in this case it's an adult female in a child body. And the further implication is that the Demon Lord is the gender of Elsa's sexual preference.

Here waiting to see her suddenly grow up into a supermodel when she regains her magic energy xd

joined Aug 10, 2014

Lmao the demon kid looks like Gura

joined Jan 11, 2019

That last line by Yvonne totally wasn't possessiveness or jealousy at all. Not in the slightest. Just pragmatic concern. No romantic feelings here, no ma'am.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 11:14PM

joined Mar 25, 2019

Lmao the demon kid looks like Gura

Raises hand for high five Dude I was thinking the exact same thing.

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

I can’t wait for the tsun to melt and we get full deredere from Evie.. I want a chapter so sweet it rots my teeth tbh.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Watch the demon lord come onto Evie instead, bc all she said was to not to come onto Elsa lmao

joined Apr 14, 2022

My Gay Villainess Bully Lover Adopted A Demon Lord, And Now We're Raising Her Together?!

...is what the title of this novel should have been.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Can't wait to see her inevitably big booba full power version

Oh, that's just gonna be Queen Velverosa. :-)

And the further implication is that the Demon Lord is the gender of Elsa's sexual preference.

An interesting hypothesis. I am curious if this is something the Demon Lord does in-story, or if this is something Elsa's hypothetical player can configure in the game settings on NG+.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ah yes, the 500 years old demon lord loli entered the manga.
kinda funny

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

yandere Evie.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How to scare a demon lord. :D

joined Aug 10, 2014

I can’t wait for the tsun to melt and we get full deredere from Evie.. I want a chapter so sweet it rots my teeth tbh.

Does something like that happens in the novels ? These Chinese works always make me fearful of them remaining subtext due to censorship laws and whatnot

To reply you must either login or sign up.