joined Dec 20, 2018

Clearly the demon lord changes according to the heroine's preferences. :P

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

But in that case, shouldn't they've taken the form of a busty ojou-sama? :D

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Maybe Yvonne will finally acknowledge what's been staring her in the face this whole time: this isn't the world she thought she knew.

joined Jan 6, 2017

She already has one of those. Now she wants a daughter

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Big brain strats.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This made me laugh out loud XD

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Big brain strats.

True protagonist powers. Maybe mysterious time-travel Elsa actually changed this as well to build her and Yvonne's family.
Evie might've been isekai'd into this world, but Elsa is the true New Game+ protagonist not happy with the previous het ending and now forcing best route by all means possible

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 12:07PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And thus Yvonne became known among the children as Pervy Evie.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I find it much more interesting that no one seems to acknowledge the horns as unusual (never mind that one is broken), does no one apart from Yvonne see it? The kid only remarked on the hair color, not the horn... Or is it just normal to encounter demons in this world sometimes and people usually aren't too bothered about that (but then why would Dahlia make such a big deal about hiding her identity?)

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 12:57PM

joined Dec 22, 2021

I wonder why Future Elsa did not stop the demon king from showing up.
Unless turning him into a Loli is part of her plan to get current Elsa and Yvonne's happy ending

joined Aug 11, 2022

Well the only people that have seen the little Loli Demon lord are only Elsa (who doesn't care about a person race), the Nun who is probably a demon/half demon? and bunch of children who are innocent and young being raised by the nun. They probably don't know too much about demon or what they even look like and likely aren't taught to hate demons despite some bad blood between the human and demon races (Seems to be a cold war situation?).

The only one is Yvonne/Evie who doesn't care the kid is a demon except for knowing if she is a (he?) or a love interest and to confirm her future game knowledge from being a Beta-tester for the game to prevent danger for Elsa.

...if there was a random person there they might freak out a little and be a bit racist about the demon lord Loli...Lot of people are saying she be there future adopted daughter lol and I hope that's true XD

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I am at a loss for words, got damn

joined May 1, 2015

I am going to laugh my ass off if the green hair girl ends up being the demon "king's" wife

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I am going to laugh my ass off if the green hair girl ends up being the demon "king's" wife

That'd be pogggggg

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

THe next chapter will be Chris Hanson. "Yvonne, why don't you have a seat over here?"

joined Aug 26, 2022

Yvone wtf dude

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hahahaha, that was great.
I wonder if this will finally be broad enough a hint for Yvonne to realize the "love interest" doesn't have to be male...

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Evie what in the fuck

You couldn't like, wait until the others left the god damn room?

tbh, that would make it worse in a different kind

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh no. Penis inspection.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

True protagonist powers. Maybe mysterious time-travel Elsa actually changed this as well to build her and Yvonne's family.
Evie might've been isekai'd into this world, but Elsa is the true New Game+ protagonist not happy with the previous het ending and now forcing best route by all means possible

new game+ option unlocked

joined Jun 25, 2021

I find it much more interesting that no one seems to acknowledge the horns as unusual (never mind that one is broken), does no one apart from Yvonne see it? The kid only remarked on the hair color, not the horn... Or is it just normal to encounter demons in this world sometimes and people usually aren't too bothered about that (but then why would Dahlia make such a big deal about hiding her identity?)

yeah, I was waiting for someone to mention the horns. even if just in passing? but... nothing. at all.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Evie what are doing...Evie stahp...

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Daughteru acquired… ?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And thus Yvonne became known among the children as Pervy Evie.

Pervie?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It was through this comic I learned about Bilibili, which seems to be China's NicoNico. And I'd seen Ko-fi mentioned but not more. You can learn a lot at Dynasty R'eader.

To reply you must either login or sign up.