joined Feb 18, 2013

Internally screaming

Externally screaming

Wholeheartedly screaming

Wholesomely screaming

Hand-holding screaming

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I just noticed that Evil Yvonne in the dream has the same eyes as Elsa. I wonder if that's supposed to mean something?

It’s also similar to Dahlia’s demon form. Potentially it could, but it could also just be to differentiate the characters and it could go multiple ways anyway.

Yeah they might be the same. The demon nun's look pink or light red to me, while Elsa and Evil Yvonne look dark red, but I'm not actually 100% on that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just noticed that Evil Yvonne in the dream has the same eyes as Elsa. I wonder if that's supposed to mean something?

It’s also similar to Dahlia’s demon form. Potentially it could, but it could also just be to differentiate the characters and it could go multiple ways anyway.

Yeah they might be the same. The demon nun's look pink or light red to me, while Elsa and Evil Yvonne look dark red, but I'm not actually 100% on that.

You mighr forget the biggest thing, the eyes trigger only at full moon for the nun whereas it's the natural color of Elsa's eyes. Plus her hair become white, which has never been the case for Elsa.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I shall consider this progress.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I shall consider this progress.

Same

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Oh no, it's evil Yvonne, or as we in the business call them, Edgy Evie.

joined Sep 5, 2022

ngl evil Yvonne is kinda hot, I'd like to see an art of 2 Yvonnes sandwiching Elsa

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

ngl evil Yvonne is kinda hot, I'd like to see an art of 2 Yvonnes sandwiching Elsa

I feel like the internet has had to have done this somewhere for you, no? That seems like a freebie.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

You mighr forget the biggest thing, the eyes trigger only at full moon for the nun whereas it's the natural color of Elsa's eyes. Plus her hair become white, which has never been the case for Elsa.

I'm not really concerned with the nun, I'm concerned with Evil Yvonne having Elsa's eyes.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

WAIT A MINUTE IS ELSA WEARING YVONNE'S HAIRCLIPS

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Oh no, it's evil Yvonne, or as we in the business call them, Edgy Evie.

Umbreon?

278291429_5486631894714640_1963561123653500826_n
joined Dec 11, 2021

Internally screaming

Externally screaming

Wholeheartedly screaming

Wholesomely screaming

Hand-holding screaming

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEGWORHGDNHSJD

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

So cute. How heart-meltingly sweet. Elsa looked cool when wishing Evie would share the burden. Would Evie explain things a bit before confessing? I think that's the flow.

Predictions:
* This deviation in the plotline was to bring Elsa where she would meet the Demon King or prince or whatever. The demon was somehow connected to Miss Dahlia and was searching for her before or after being injured. In the other timeline(s) Miss Dalia never revealed herself to the demon.
* The Demon King will fall for Evie because comedy.

Less supported predictions from most likely to least supported:
* Demon Yvonne is a mare that regressed with Yvonne into the past, and maybe even a duplicate of the one that deviated from the plot by possessing Elsa and was killed by Evie. Evie couldn't be possessed twice so the mare attacked Elsa. The only reason this high-level mare can't control Evie is the time-leap Elsa blocked or delayed it early on.
* Evie was adopted, that's why Dalia considered her memories incomplete. It's also an excuse for why her style includes apparently-invisible hair clips identical to what Elsa wears, as a "don't forget me" sort of memento.
* Evie is more or less the same as the other Yvonne and lost her memories in the time-leap reincarnation. She got new ones instead to replace the trauma. Because she was possessed by a mare until late in the story, her pride and sensitivity were amped up. Maybe the obsession was attraction warped into hate. So the extreme character truly was Evie but drugged and brainwashed and things got out of hand after meeting Elsa. Elsa figured this out eventually and rescued Yvonne, and Yvonne may have even been rehabilitated, but Yvonne was still executed in at least one timeline.
* Time-leap Elsa is a counterpart to Yvonne's missing memories of her past life, and only present like a guardian angel. Elsa eventually died too, slightly similar to the couple in the original tragic ending to Evie's favorite book. This timeline is more like the happier remake play. So the duplicate Elsa is a spirit who will fade away naturally, which will avoid some of the plot shenanigans of having a time-traveling duplicate. I wouldn't be surprised if this spirit is powered by love or something.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 1:27AM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

[A bunch of theories.]

Nice theories. Good to see some thought going into what might be happening.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
  • Evie was adopted, that's why Dalia considered her memories incomplete.

Certainly came to mind when reading that part, yes.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Ah such a sweet moment

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

[A bunch of theories.]

Nice theories. Good to see some thought going into what might be happening.

Especially good for someone like me who has no clue what might be happening. Like, at all.
(Alternate evil Yvonne? Alternate sus Elsa? Demon nuns? Huuuh??)

joined Dec 13, 2020

Nice! I too love playing with manga pics to make funny compositions, so I have a soft spot for this kind of humor. Great work, much appreciated! :D

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

lol evie

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

evie what the hell lmao

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Yvonne: "Don't mind me, just casually checking this child's genitals."

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ok, how old is this novel, actually? In the last years I've only seen female demon kings, and they are always lolis, if anything a male one would be the real surprise, was the last time Evie saw a plot like this before the 2010s?

joined Apr 16, 2022

There are plenty of male demon kings in contemporary shoujo

To reply you must either login or sign up.