Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

Chiaki too precious, I want to see Hana devour her. Pls Konbu-sensei.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

"I'm looking at Hana's boobs in a lewd light!!" Sorry Chiaki just because you didn't think it was lewd before doesn't magically make it lewd NOW after all this time lol. Love how much panic she's had since realizing she loves Hana. This series went from just lewd boob grabbing to so heartfelt and warm haha.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Sappho and eros have shone their light upon Chiaki and she's an enlighten woman now. Truly an inspiration for us all :,-)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“I can’t even focus on the boobs anymore!”

This is what is known as “progress.”

“I can’t even focus on the boobs anymore!”

This is what is known as “progress.”

Yup.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

#GIVEAKIRAHERGF

Also ooh.. nice Chiaki fanservice, she took it really well, this is great

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I had a thought for what the author could do with Akira:

basically theres this high school teacher except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers

And then she dates Akira.

joined Jul 5, 2019

basically theres this high school teacher except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers

This is such a complex plotline. How long did it take for you to come up with it?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

#GIVEAKIRAHERGF

It's about frigging time, yeah.

She really made me lol this chapter. Poor Chiaki tries to give a honest explanation of her feelings towards Hana and boobs and everything, but all Akira hears is bragging.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

This is such a complex plotline. How long did it take for you to come up with it?

Oh I’ve been working on it ever since Akira was introduced! And definitely no part of it was copied from a meme site that in turn had already copied the text from tumblr.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

"The boobs I love belong to the girl I love!"

I'm proud of her.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The dialogue is so damn funny. I can never predict what Chiaki is gonna say next.

She's come a long way. I'm proud of her

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I'm amazed that they didn't have sex but instead spent the night groping boobs. This could be their new kinky foreplay lol.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"The boobs I love belong to the girl I love!" has great "Believe in the me that believes in you" energy.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Chiaki never groped anyone but Hana anyway so nothing actually changed for her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Being Akira is suffering...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DC3 posted:

I'm amazed that they didn't have sex but instead spent the night groping boobs. This could be their new kinky foreplay lol.

Oh I'm sure they did it a lot but they won't show it for obvious reasons, this is ecchi but still 50% comedy and also they have been groping boobs since the start, I doubt they will be satisfied with just that their first night together naked as lovers.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Akira sad
I sad

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Justice for Akira

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i am so moved

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Give Akira some boobs to grope other than hers!

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Somebody please get Akira a girlfriend.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Why is the author doing Akira so dirty? #AKIRARIGHTS

also ch.59 made me read the entire series in a day bc "oh the boob girls are dating" and "why is this friend (Akira) not getting boobs too??"

last edited at Jul 5, 2022 6:19PM

joined May 24, 2014

OMG! It's jahy!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This chapter had me rolling.

To reply you must either login or sign up.