Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhh first world yuri problems.

Got me good there. Hmmm

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's good to know they're still going to be idiots even when they are a couple.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Come on Chiaki... Hana wants to do lewd things get with the program smh

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 10:10AM

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

OH, MY LAWDY! The birth of a busty succubus was witnessed...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Holy shit, Hana

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

And now the comes the time for relationship conflicts. Also a magnificent play by Hana. Cat is out of the bag Chiaki. No turning back now.

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 3:18AM

joined Aug 25, 2019

"Wait a minute, this isn't boob groping, this is lesbian sex!"

joined Oct 10, 2016

Please don't go harem route

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

Chiaki vergil status, stay focused

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Every boob is sacred
Every boob is good

joined May 1, 2015

Classmate chan should just go and tempt that closet boob pervert.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It was always sorta implied that Hana is the more ''advanced'' of the two but holy cow woman, there's a time and a place for these moves you're putting on XD

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hana cannot be stopped anymore. :D

A bit disappointed by Subaru misunderstanding that they've always been dating, though, I really wanted to see a proper reaction to the news from her.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hana cannot be stopped anymore. :D

Hana can't be bargained with, she can't be reasoned with, she doesn't feel guilt, or remorse, or fear. She’s a thirsty lesbian who has been groped beyond human endurance.

She has become: the Lewdinator.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Every boob is sacred
Every boob is good

Every boob is needed
In your neighbourhood

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Hana's top energy is too strong

joined Dec 13, 2020

What makes you think this is a possibility? Chiaki never showed an interest to go after other girls, no matter how busty. And I can't even begin to imagine what a "Hana's harem" would be made of.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

What makes you think this is a possibility? Chiaki never showed an interest to go after other girls, no matter how busty. And I can't even begin to imagine what a "Hana's harem" would be made of.

Heck, everyone but Chiaki's cousin has a love interest of their own already

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 6:50PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Akira not having anyone is the biggest injustice in the series to be honest.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Hana unleashed is a force to be reckoned with. That one full page panel in this latest chapter might be my favorite

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

hana has been subconsciously holding back her sexual desires for months while airhead chiaki groped her... Hana is DONE holding back... i'll get the popcorn lmao this is gonna be great

joined Oct 10, 2016

Luminous Blue also had everyone paired and MC still ended in mutual love triangle

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Luminous Blue also had everyone paired and MC still ended in mutual love triangle

That one is also, you know, a drama, this is a comedy. And not of the Harem variety.

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 8:22PM

Fb_img_1654918405626
joined Feb 13, 2022

Hana want the thing but chiaki is still a boob idiot, also thats some incredible will power to decline hana's very seductive move, i wouldn't last a second

To reply you must either login or sign up.