Forum › Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata discussion

joined Feb 10, 2022

It will take years to end this manga. From what I could feel, is that rn the sensei is more charmed by the the other girl rather than the mc. And the childish way that this mc behaves may mess up the MC's relation. I feel like this isn't 50% of the story.
From what I read in Twitter the author apologized for the delay that was cause for some reason she didn't say.
At this rate this manga may lose readers or that's what I think. At the beginning it was a monthly manga then every 3 months. Hopefully next one doesn't take too much cause I forgot this manga existed.
Btw it would surprise me if this end up the sense x the tomboy like girl. I have never seen a manga where one of the two mc loses in a love triangle. If the author is going the way some of us think then idk how its gonna be, that's why it's hard to follow a manga that it's interesting but you don't know when a new chapter will be released

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 1:36PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

It's been quite a while since the last chapter... I'm gonna have to go reread this entire thing because why the hell is sensei still hanging around the chick that basically forced her to go on a date like 3 chapters ago and getting flustered like that... again it's been a long ass time for a new chapters but I thought before the date her and the mangaka chick were pretty damn close lol.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I don't know myself why the author stopped updating for 6 month. They just apologized on twitter, with no specifics.

It's hard to follow a story when the chapters are 6 months apart.

(Also, they use a fuckton of different fonts for effect, it's a nightmare to typeset)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That sure was a lot of fun faces. :D

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

That just make everything better!
So, morally maybe was correct she stop she kiss the sensei, the law will change soon that will make people legal adult around 18 so maybe is not so problematic.
When it happend, will be better a poly end but few author want to do it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

will be better a poly end but few author want to do it

it's also not the set-up at all

joined Apr 16, 2022

While this manga is rather rough around the edges, I quite enjoyed reading through it. I particularly like how proactive the characters are (aside from sensei); I was certainly not expecting Mizuki to move this quickly, and Haruka breaking up their kiss by using her secret technique (blackmail) was also extremely fun. This is a very character-driven story despite its absurd premise and that allows me to overlook how it sometimes skips over details like how sensei is being nice to Haruka presumably because she has some sense of why she's acting this way.

Looking forward to Haruka's younger sister joining the cohabitation

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 6:24PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol their expressions are all epic af.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’ll wait for the ending, then read it through… takes too long for updates to show up.

There’s gotta be: “Final Chapter” in the header to grab my attention on this slow series.

Edit: Oh, that interruption on first kiss was a let down for me. Kuruzimiwa should be tossed into the water.

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 8:44PM

joined May 24, 2014

Uhhh, what a twist!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I feel like cosplaying as a magical girl or whatever would be the opposite of a dealbreaker for a yuri otaku… but I guess Haruka just wanted to embarrass her anyway.

M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

I want to believe sensei won't go for the blackmailing girl, she even has such a nice mood going with the cosplayer, but I find it hard to believe they won't force it anyway because they're the protagonists.
When I think about that, it makes me wanna drop it and not waste more of my time.

joined May 3, 2014

I want to believe sensei won't go for the blackmailing girl, she even has such a nice mood going with the cosplayer, but I find it hard to believe they won't force it anyway because they're the protagonists.
When I think about that, it makes me wanna drop it and not waste more of my time.

wait were did you got the feeling the author is “forcing” the relationship to go for the two MCs to became a couple???
I just wanna know because many people end up likeing and wanting two characters to be together, other that the suposed couple the author has set for and that is mostly an subjective opinion, unless the writing is done bad or the story itself goes that direction.

Like how some times the authors make an triangle of romance and we get the ending with the worst character to be with one of the MC, in general thous story are full of angast and drama, but is the author decision, and some times it’s hard to figure out if it is bad writing OR just the author decision, tho both can happen too!

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Oh no, not a cosplayer, anything but that.

joined Apr 20, 2021

Honestly I like how this manga goes straight to the depths of craziness

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That cosplay bit at the end just added more fuel to a fire that shouldn't be happening. I hope it does, it'll be funee

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 6:40AM

joined Nov 5, 2023

Pls tell me more chapter came out and this wasn't abandonne

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Pls tell me more chapter came out and this wasn't abandonne

I didn't abandon it, but it's in hiatus. There's no more chapters out there.

The series is still on Takeshobo's site, so there's a bit of hope.

joined Nov 5, 2023

THANK YOU; pls tell me more is comng !

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Didn't expect it could come back but bois, I'm more than welcome to see this happen!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Man, I can't remember anything about this, read this new chapter and it looks like an annoying thing I don't want to bother going back and reading the rest of. Am I mistaken?

joined Aug 6, 2023

It took 1 year and 9 months for this to be updated by the author lol

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Man, I can't remember anything about this, read this new chapter and it looks like an annoying thing I don't want to bother going back and reading the rest of. Am I mistaken?

Rereading just the previous chapter did it for me. It brought up enough plot stuffs from the earlier chapters to both jog my memory and add context to the newest one.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was a pretty impressive overreaction. :D

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I thought this was never going to get an update again! I was quite interested in this story so happy to see it moving forward again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.