Forum › Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

As someone who hasn't read any other parts, I like the cat girl, her smugness is perfect

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Author remember to come back

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

See you all again in 2 years for the second part!

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Don't get your hopes up, people. If I understand correctly the author's twitter, it's going to end next chapter.

At this point, they're probably retiring as a mangaka.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Don't get your hopes up, people. If I understand correctly the author's twitter, it's going to end next chapter.

Well, damn... But at least they came back to finish it at all.

joined Apr 16, 2022

If you mean this tweet, I think it was probably a misspelling? They do say 最終話, but in their very next tweet they say 最新話 instead, and that's also what the official account uses. I guess we'll find out for sure when the next chapter releases, though.

joined Jun 21, 2022

I can't wait for haruka and sensei to be together (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Some ship sensei to the cosplayer tomboy girl but I totally ship sensei to haruka since haruka definitely have feelings for sensei but still didn't know it, it shows on the chapter where sensei and the cosplayer girl goes on a date and she stalk them.

last edited at Mar 17, 2024 2:23PM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Ok so does anyone else hate tsuyuhara? I can't stand her

joined Feb 20, 2024

damn. what a nasty character haruka is

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Like I said, it's good that we're speeding this up a bit. It's been a while. Get the main two to recognize their feelings and let's be off to the races.

last edited at Mar 22, 2024 12:36PM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

If I read this correctly, next chapter will be the last.

https://twitter.com/ukaniuka/status/1771126616888102990

They say the final (not the next) chapter is still in "name" (draft) state.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Poor Sensei needed a reboot. :D

joined Nov 16, 2021

their clothes are like XXXL in the last page

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

If you mean this tweet, I think it was probably a misspelling? They do say 最終話, but in their very next tweet they say 最新話 instead, and that's also what the official account uses. I guess we'll find out for sure when the next chapter releases, though.

It's worth noting that Yuri Navi is a news agent that provides updates on new yuri releases and special offers. They don't officially represent any publisher.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Don't get me wrong, i just discover this series and i may not know anything so far...but i really disliked the cat protagonist, like she just expected that "sensei" is going to fall "really" for her just because she "impossed" herself in "sensei's" life, add the fact that she black-mailed both Mizu and sensei, the kid even go that far to stop the Mizu's date with sensei without even realizing her own feelings, that was kinda dirty at least Mizu deserved her chance to "charm" sensei and if it didn't work now it would be Haruka's chance to do so but well whatever i'm still gonna read it, bc i like drama the same amount as i hate it, my two cent of

joined Jul 31, 2022

So basically we'll get a Stockholm syndrome love over a love that feels way more natural. Why is sensei not saying anything at all? Did she just dash for the door while we weren't looking? Imo quality just completely tanked here.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

^Not try to change your opinion, but she did nothing wrong, she is the opposite of Haruka, meanwhile Haruka take it for granted sensei feeling about her without developing a couple relationship, Mizu was brave enough to ask sensei for a date knowing that sensei was probably begin to fall for another person, a truly protagonist move if you ask me

joined Apr 25, 2020

^Not try to change your opinion, but she did nothing wrong, she is the opposite of Haruka, meanwhile Haruka take it for granted sensei feeling about her without developing a couple relationship, Mizu was brave enough to ask sensei for a date knowing that sensei was probably begin to fall for another person, a truly protagonist move if you ask me

Bruhhhh yeah I totally misnamed them lol I mean I hate haruka.not tsuyuhara, no wonder no one agreed with me. Yes totally tsuyuhara was earnest about her feelings, didn't blackmail anyone into anything, the other one just keep pilling more reasons to being called a bad person and that's it

joined Apr 25, 2020

Yep this series is BAD to say the least, don't mean to hate on the author's solo effort but this is generic and has the most dislikable main character (or side main character) ever

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

well, I think the author had other plans at the start (with the sister, for example), but the nearly two years hiatus probably led them to end this quickly and rush out a conclusion. Haruka suddenly discovering love out of the blue, because Sensei hid her shoes is a bit forced.

I guess the author lost interest in drawing manga and only finishes it to fulfill contractual obligations.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Uhm, sensei, your student are fighting for you on your side...

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Uhm, sensei, your student are fighting for you on your side...

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

well, I think the author had other plans at the start (with the sister, for example), but the nearly two years hiatus probably led them to end this quickly and rush out a conclusion. Haruka suddenly discovering love out of the blue, because Sensei hid her shoes is a bit forced.

I guess the author lost interest in drawing manga and only finishes it to fulfill contractual obligations.

Agreed, Haruka's poor behavior probably had something to do with her living conditions and she might have changed if her things with the younger sister was explored.
I guess kudos to the author for at least giving us a closure, there's so many other manga out there that were just left in hiatus forever

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

this series is good as hell. i think an ot3 would be nice

To reply you must either login or sign up.