Forum › Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Curious that there's so little talk about this one. I guess it may be because it's quite a bit ahead on Mangadex?

My battlecry in online games is usually "I like cats."
What can I say, I like cats, so I fully endorse this chapter.

joined May 24, 2014

Maid?

joined Feb 1, 2021

Curious that there's so little talk about this one. I guess it may be because it's quite a bit ahead on Mangadex?

Well I haven't read the Mangadex chapters, but based on what's on here I'm not really feeling it yet. Chapter 3 didn't work for me at all; it felt like Nao had this major change of heart about her blackmailer based on essentially nothing that either of them said or did, and it seemed as though Haruka got nicer just to justify it retroactively. I guess the author is trying to lay the groundwork for why Haruka is how she is, but Nao isn't in a position to know any of that, which makes the "doting on the tsundere" bit in Chapter 4 feel completely unearned.

There has to be a way of setting up this premise without bending both the main characters into funny shapes to make it happen.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just when you thought the cat mugs were cute, the cat café raises it to another level. ^_^

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

yayyy another chapter!
love it so far

joined Oct 2, 2021

Gotta love a whole lotta pussy

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I decided to release on Dynasty what I had done in the past, because I don't have the time to redo 5 and 6 and Dynasty deserves to have the latest chapters. Bear with the ugly typesetting and awkward translation of the earlier chapters, please.

It seems the author was sick, so the release schedule got really slowed down, but it looks like they are back in the game, since next chapter comes next month (after chapter 10 of this month).

last edited at Feb 19, 2022 9:21AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hmmm…this is such a hard one to like. I don’t really enjoy any of the characters, except for maybe Shizuka. The art is nice, and I feel like there’s a potential to tell something interesting, but it just feels like it keeps missing the mark.

last edited at Feb 19, 2022 10:29AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Certainly did not expect this turn of events.

And so many great faces. :D

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Is a gorgeous duo but i am supposed that mc is who win the teacher after all.
Probably that magazine is a ero 18 one, and the student misurstanding like she want to go to a hotel or something

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Wow, that was a disgusting grin on that last page, I love it xD

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

That face on the last page was just perfect. My god.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

omfg that smirk killed me XD

i love this girl lol

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

is it R-18 book?

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Lol the faces are so funny. that last smirk made me laugh so hard

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

is it R-18 book?

Censorship certainly suggests that and makes it the most likely explanation, although it may also be there to keep us from knowing what it is yet, so it may also be something else, e.g. yaoi as the usual counterpart to yuri, or possibly one of Nyapoleon-sensei's works.

Lol the faces are so funny. that last smirk made me laugh so hard

Although I liked the one at the end of chapter 8 even more. :D

Also, 1 big yuri pig... :D

last edited at Feb 19, 2022 2:53PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I have no recollection of this. Guess I'll try looking at the beginning.

joined Dec 30, 2020

hhnnggghhh all these faces are soooooo so so good

joined May 1, 2015

That face at the end. Just brilliant.
That is the "I got yo bitch" face

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This feels like an entirely different story after ch. 4. I like it. It seems to be headed in a more fun, but also more or less heartbreaking, direction. I just hope this love square works out by the end and feels genuine. I always make the mistake of rooting for the pairing that isn't the cover couple and this series is REALLY making it hard to not root for the obvious "not gonna sail" ship. But goddamn, is Mizuki super likeable. Tall, works at a maid cafe to help her single father, doesn't wallow in her sadness and becomes a school prince, falls in love with her marshmallow yuri-loving teacher, confesses immediately (after a new challenger approaches, but she still did it first). She doesn't feel too perfect either, because she still talks nervously in certain panels and shows her human side. All I'm saying is that it better feel real when she inevitably goes with Shizuka as her backup girl.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The unpleasantness and slight absurdity of the initial setup (ch. 1-3) coupled with the almost total tone shift from ch. 4 onward makes me feel like this manga would be better as a comedy manga with some drama sprinkled in, rather than the other way around as it is now.

Also, Tsuyuhara should win, one way or another.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Nooo what happened to this, is it dead?

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i really lile how in the first chapter haruka refrains from making baseless assumptions about her teach for reading yuri. she knows what it feels like to be berated with assumptions every day when she goes home. by being absolute pieces of shit, her "family" taught her how to be kinder to people so as to not make them feel the pain she does.

but then, in the same breath, she turns around and manipulates the teacher into getting drunk and offering her apartment lmaoo this chick is interesting

last edited at Aug 7, 2022 12:39AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Nooo what happened to this, is it dead?

No new chapter since February. Author is alive (tweeting) but obviously taking a break.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

well that's a cliffhanger and a half... hope the author continues this one day, i really like how they write their characters

To reply you must either login or sign up.