It took 1 year and 9 months for this to be updated by the author lol

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023
Y_atenaba-1753957869316444345-img1

The more they fight, the more they love each other

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023
115144356_p0

Somehow they just reminded me of Shinka and Sanae as once they said: The more they fight, the more they love each other

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

Shizuku did tell her in person on page 30. The small bubble says "I love you" https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_to_tsuzuru_utakata_ch31#30

Same reply, I know they did. What I meant is that it would have been better, for me at least, if they could have say it using spoken words rather than written words. I do get the point of written but it's not the same.

last edited at Jan 10, 2024 7:04AM

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

Just 1 more chapter to go. It's kinda shame they couldn't say each other their feelings tbh.

They did. The last words is Shizuku's novel were "I love you," which was her way of confessing. Kaori understands this and replies with "me too" via text.

I know that. What I meant was to say they love each other not in written way but spoken.

last edited at Jan 8, 2024 7:23AM

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

Just 1 more chapter to go. It's kinda shame they couldn't say each other their feelings tbh. Well, another Kaori joins the train of the "Curse" along side Kaori from Strawberry Panic who was sick as well, and the Kaori from Shigatsu wa kimi no uso.

I hope there's some time skip in the final chapter

last edited at Jan 6, 2024 9:55PM

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

Definitely axed

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023
Sxy122126-1711047198291702110-img1

Fvcked? lol Is called "make love"
There's a difference between fck and making love

Anyway, but it's real, they already did it. Same goes for the main couple

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

..So...they ended up together or just had sex cos..old times?

Dahell was that ending

If you're talking about the last page, that was made by the one who translated it. Meaning that it was a troll

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

The number of chapters are wrong starting from ch.15 which is chapter 15.1 actually cause the author has been releasing every chapter divided in 2 parts but well...

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

All women are shit but I still fucked the worst one lmao

You shouldn't be generalizing

joined Aug 6, 2023

Author said she's gonna continue this some time in the future, but I'm sure she won't sadly. She's been focusing on shoujo manga instead

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 8:56AM

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

I don't get it... so ryouko is one of those lesbians who got married with a dude due to family pressure? You know for example "you're getting old, better to get married and have kids"

Kamiizumi
Double Bind discussion 01 Dec 17:17
joined Aug 6, 2023

This is a pretty unique oneshot precisely because we never get to see inside Mayu's head. There are actually ways to interpret her character to make her at least somewhat sympathetic -- for instance, it seems to me that she thought Emi wasn't invested in their relationship, which is why she never understood just how much pain she caused her until the end. But because this oneshot is locked so securely in Emi's PoV and ends right as they're about to have their first real conversation, the reader is encouraged to view Mayu precisely as Emi does, which makes the hate for her unsurprising.

Yea, just what I thought. Author never showed Mayu's side of the story, and because of that the reader tends to judge her as the "bad girl" let's say

Kamiizumi
Double Bind discussion 01 Dec 17:14
joined Aug 6, 2023

I just need an explanation why she broke up with the dude and why she dumped the girl. I mean there must be a reason "she fell for the dude" isn't a clear answer. Let's say she just wanted to be "normal" cause her family was suggesting her to get a man, and that's why she did it. And the reason why the dude broke up with her was because she couldn't go with the idea of having sex with him, she tried but she couldn't and that's why he dumped her. If that's the reason then because of family pressure then Mayu is dumb.

Now if Mayu did it because she just wanted to then she's a btch, and Emi is dumb because same situation may happen again.

I want to believe she dumped Emi because she was pressured by her family to get a man. But still I'm doubting because of the fact Mayu was crying over the break up with the dude. Idk I wish it could have been a bit longer and detail

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023
Petal

Is she sucking her...

Kamiizumi
joined Aug 6, 2023

Chapter 8, page 25. Kinda funny cause the Japanese version never says she's "...as sh*t" cause she just said "I wish Amane was ugly"

Anyway, I wish this manga could have been longer cause, to me, it never made sense out of nowhere Amane wanted to go poly. Ngl I liked the poly ending but need more chapters to polish their relationship specially between Kou and Amane. I always thought Amane and Nene would stay together again dating while somehow Kou would get together with the club president since both loves photography.

last edited at Sep 14, 2023 12:45PM

joined Aug 6, 2023

I'm expecting them to get married by ch10 or so now

It will take more time for that tho

Kamiizumi
Asako discussion 07 Sep 13:02
joined Aug 6, 2023

Manga already ended. Was good one tho.