Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

I did not expect Tanya to say that LMAO

last edited at Aug 17, 2022 5:49AM

joined Mar 29, 2022

"The two had a confusing conversation for a while."

Especially at the end: Melissa blurts out something true, expecting it to come out opposite, then realizes the effect of the candy wore off.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Thanks for this, I'll be using this for a while

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

There's a very clear age gap tag in this manga,and you guys failed to see it???

First, I'd like to address the combative tone of this and other comments. Nobody failed anything. This isn't the useless drama bird app, so stop with the unnecessary condescending tone. Second, nobody has claimed they didn't understand there was an age gap. It's right there in the tags. What isn't there is the Lolicon tag, so a reasonable person would assume no underage people were involved.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There's a very clear age gap tag in this manga,and you guys failed to see it???

First, I'd like to address the combative tone of this and other comments. Nobody failed anything. This isn't the useless drama bird app, so stop with the unnecessary condescending tone. Second, nobody has claimed they didn't understand there was an age gap. It's right there in the tags. What isn't there is the Lolicon tag, so a reasonable person would assume no underage people were involved.

Cause Tanya isn't a loli, she look like 14/15 and it's probably only what she look like cause she is a witch and is probably way older than that. I mean come on, the way she look and behave is clearly indicating she is young but not that young.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Tanya was a toddler when, Melissa was a teenager, so there must be a solid 10 year gap between them. Considering Tanya's yet to hit her growth spurt, she must be 13-14 and Melissa should atleast be 23-24. Unless Tanya's a loli. But it's all speculation until the creators clear it up themselves. Maybe witches age differently, who knows.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

JFC, would the author stating up front, “Witches spend 400 years before they are eligible to marry another witch” put these ‘age-gap’ questions to rest?

Melissa is older than Tanya. They’re married. They get more ‘intimate’ by brushing each others’ hair. That’s the story.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Tanya was a toddler when, Melissa was a teenager, so there must be a solid 10 year gap between them. Considering Tanya's yet to hit her growth spurt, she must be 13-14 and Melissa should atleast be 23-24. Unless Tanya's a loli. But it's all speculation until the creators clear it up themselves. Maybe witches age differently, who knows.

I think you mean preschooler (2-6), toddler is the 1-2 year bracket and she was definitely older than that.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Cause Tanya isn't a loli, she look like 14/15 and it's probably only what she look like cause she is a witch and is probably way older than that. I mean come on, the way she look and behave is clearly indicating she is young but not that young.

I think I should clarify that I'm not suggesting she's actually underage. However, I can understand other people being confused at this character who acts like a naïve child most of the time and then "grows up" during one of the chapters. "That's how witches work" is good enough of an explanation for me personally, but I wouldn't fault anyone if they think otherwise.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Lose with honor than Win for pity

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Lose with honor than Win for pity

More like creating a slight sadist partner as well

joined Sep 22, 2021

All I know is that if there is an adult in this relationship, it's definitely not Melissa if emotional maturity is anything to go by.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Just remember kids: Brush your teeth yo!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Turns out Melissa was the cute one all along. Seriously, her trying to look tough but continuously geting undone by Tanya is adorable.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Tsun to the heights

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Melissa playing Old Witch was like watching this video
https://youtu.be/44wDwMQVqCc?list=PL8ye898ABtlTkyiZQaMfyLq6uqSVaxs3D&t=237

Only Van Morrison NEVER looked that good.

last edited at Aug 17, 2022 9:02PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Praise the Tsun! \o/

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I think you mean preschooler (2-6), toddler is the 1-2 year bracket and she was definitely older than that.

Yeah, my bad. That still puts their age gap at atleast 7-8 years I guess.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, my bad. That still puts their age gap at atleast 7-8 years I guess.

Don't worry, by the time Melissa grows up enough to reciprocate properly, Tanya will be in her thirties.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally caught up after MAL being down for maintenance yesterday. Absolutely adorable as always. ^_^

joined May 3, 2014

super cute :3 we are finaly getting chapters(and many) after so long

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I am enjoying these influx of TWM chapters.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I like that elf-frog pair.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Anyone who doesn't pass our weird first-thing test will be expelled!
Ah, good. A story like this wouldn't be complete without some ridiculous magic-people pedagogy.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

...Tournament arc?

I like that elf-frog pair.

ME TOO!
Dont they look cute!? I hope we see them again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.