Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

"gay for pay" for me it´s a little disrespectfull for woman who´s work in this kind of manga, "gay and payed" problably it´s more acuratted referented to context of this kind of cases.

The mods changed the tag to "pay for gay" some time ago.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I have to wonder about the structure of Kosuzume-san's pelvis. And her pain tolerance. Because that is an impressive feat.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

ch 27 afterword: "Btw i'ma go give birth real quick"
ch 28 afterword: "I planned to take a break but the birth went so quick and easy i thought i might as well write the manuscript and suddenly the chapter was done =w="

Damn, Suzune-sensei is a beast xD

that's the power that comes with being yuri mangaka

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I'm sure Makino can come up with an excuse. After all, it is not the first time that she was caught. The difference is now she is a member of the love hotel. She can use an excuse that she was way too tired after cramp school, so she needs to rest for a few hours. She pays for the membership so that she can go to the hotel anytime for a limited hour discount. Perhaps she can ask Maron to collaborate.

joined Jul 21, 2020

« I go to this hotel place to STUDY because I found that the mood is perfect for STUDY since it's calming and relaxing and I get a better return for my STUDY effort so I should be praised for being so dedicated to STUDY hard! Understand, mom? Whaddya mean you're not buying it?? »

Not even a critical fail intelligence check would make her buy that. XD

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn woman,this is speedrunning strats for sure.

May her kiddos be blessed with the power of their super mom.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

It's ok, no 1. kissed Makino-chan's other lips.

And don't worry Makino-chan, just invite mum to join you next time.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Imagine being so into drawing cute lesbians that not even going into labour can stop you. Sensei is a gigachad.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Btw, Kosuzume, on the off chance you're reading this, congratulations.

I wonder if any mangaka actually know about or use this site. Or know about scanlation culture in general too.

If memory doesn't fail me, Taiyaki knows.

Chariot does too and there was another author who thanked Dynasty for their support before requesting they take their thing down when it got serialized

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Surpirised she actually went with someone else. Also, the mother found the card, don't know what excuse could save her ass. Maybe say it's the sisters?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Birthing hips ftw (maybe, we don't know her)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Btw, Kosuzume, on the off chance you're reading this, congratulations.

I wonder if any mangaka actually know about or use this site. Or know about scanlation culture in general too.

If memory doesn't fail me, Taiyaki knows.

Chariot does too and there was another author who thanked Dynasty for their support before requesting they take their thing down when it got serialized

There's also Table, the author of When We Get Closer.

There was even some trouble because she officially approved the scanlation of her manhua, and even hinted that she would visit us to read the comments of the English-speaking yuri fans, but then a few dummies started posting rude attacks against her and her work. Eventually OrangePekoe had to intervene to make' em shut up (and delete the offensive stuff).

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Surpirised she actually went with someone else. Also, the mother found the card, don't know what excuse could save her ass. Maybe say it's the sisters?

She wouldn’t throw the sister under the bus like that! Onee-chan is a valuable source of income.

293997830_550785063089642_4822506917224177652_n
joined Jul 22, 2022

:U Oof that ending brought back memories of an awkward situation when moms snooped on my phone. I feel ya Maki, yer in for shib if you don't find a good excuse

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

been holding off on this one for a while because moe isn't really my thing but it's surprisingly good comedy all things considered; if you're hesitant, give it a shot!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Masina: About the 60% - it seems scoring higher than ~80 is a lot more difficult in Japan, if anime is to be believed, where 83 is an admirably high score and 97 is miraculous. I think 60 is literally just average in this case lol

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 5:06PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Omg she's a monster, can anything at all slow down author San???

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhhhh Ko Suzume's waifu stats are seriously off the charts

Really didn't expect that to be the way she squeezes out of that situation lol. I'm glad that the mom didn't end up being super dense and actually questioned MC. Yeah an emergency phone call from the sis is kinda cheap, but at least it gives us another plot point to work with haha. Really wanna know more of her sis's deal.

Wonder how summer camp is gonna go....

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is that the secret to being wholesome? Draw your scummy desires while enjoying the rest of life? This author must have the best life.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Housework and child-raising fell like hobbies

Is she a superwoman?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Housework and child-raising fell like hobbies

Is she a superwoman?

A magical girl who kept her powers past 16?

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

A magical girl who kept her powers past 16?

Seems like the most plausible explanation.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Why is the author always so darn cute. She gets in the last word, and it always just makes me completely forget what revelation I just had about the end of the chapter.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Am I the ONLY person who has fell in love with Rinarina?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Silly mom, an ii onna is nothing like a warui otoko. Get your facts right.

To reply you must either login or sign up.