Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

Why is this brat so obsessed with Mai-chan anyway?

Because she’s actually 34 years old.

The only acceptable outcome.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I meant the brat.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

listen here you little sh*t,stay away from them.now.

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

I meant the brat.

Yeah me too, don't worry. I meant that I'd only accept a character this annoying if there's some big twist i.e. her being an adult. Maybe she's infiltrating the school.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I meant the brat.

Yeah me too, don't worry. I meant that I'd only accept a character this annoying if there's some big twist i.e. her being an adult. Maybe she's infiltrating the school.

To answer your original question, I think we need look no further than the fact that Mai is a goddess.

Her ability to render her bangs translucent alone proves that.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

m'yeah, I really hope Tae won't fall for that crap considering how the chapter began. I'm always wlling to suspend my disbelief to some point but this might just break the ropes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

By the way we keep getting lines from the little girl who looks like Tae and sits in front of Mai san, I wonder if she will actually be relevant.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Man, I hate mesugakis. This brat...

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

I beg to differ. She's no mesugaki. She's a mere kusogaki.

joined May 10, 2021

Excuse me, what the fuck?

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Yeah, she will believe in this. She’s already really insecure about her relationship, don’t need much incentive.

Hope this prick get bitch-slapped in the face, tho.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, she will believe in this. She’s already really insecure about her relationship, don’t need much incentive.

Even when you are insecure about a relationship, when a girl invite you to go bowling on your day off when she is in no case obligated to, there's no way you should believe that she can't stand your face. Else, why would she invite you to begin with ?

Plus, Mai been pretty forward about enjoying Tae's company from day one. I could understand if she sent mixed signal but she's not even using a lighthouse at this point, it's a freaking supernova.

Her begining that girl that just popped out of nowhere would be frankly stupid as writing go, there's no freaking buildup making it possible for Tae to think "oh yeah, that may be possible".

Frankly, I was expecting that girl to go "you looks like a pedo to me, I'm gonna report you if you don't stay away from Mai" as it would be much more logical for how the story been unveiling so far.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I beg to differ. She's no mesugaki. She's a mere kusogaki.

Marine demonstrates the differences among MESUGAKI , KUSOGAKI and EROGAKI【Hololive/Eng sub】

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Hope this doesn't end up dragging...

Honestly what else is it going to do, but drag It can't really go anywhere. Mei and Tae are already friends. And I don't really think anyone wants to see an office lady hook up with a elementary schooler.

Speak for yourself, I'm genuinely not sure why you'd be reading this if that wasn't the outcome you were expecting and/or hoping for.

I'm reading this series because it's cute and kind of amusing. Tae trying to keep her feelings for Mai pure, while Mai keeps saying those cute little things, blissfully ignorant of how flirtatious they sound. It's all so adorable. I'm assuming, when the shtick gets old, the author will wrap it up and move on.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Hope this doesn't end up dragging...

Honestly what else is it going to do, but drag It can't really go anywhere. Mei and Tae are already friends. And I don't really think anyone wants to see an office lady hook up with a elementary schooler.

Speak for yourself, I'm genuinely not sure why you'd be reading this if that wasn't the outcome you were expecting and/or hoping for.

I'm reading this series because it's cute and kind of amusing. Tae trying to keep her feelings for Mai pure, while Mai keeps saying those cute little things, blissfully ignorant of how flirtatious they sound. It's all so adorable. I'm assuming, when the shtick gets old, the author will wrap it up and move on.

I hope the whole thing levels up at some point for sure (not level 99 mind you, just more wholesome), I'm one of them lol

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

What do people think Mai’s mom is like? Is she even taller and more stacked? Or is she the same build as Tae?

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

What do people think Mai’s mom is like? Is she even taller and more stacked? Or is she the same build as Tae?

Author- sans probably coming up with a galaxy brain move. Mai's mum could be Tae ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's kind of amusing how your usual yuri skepticism actually lets you enjoy this series more. :P

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

This “third jealous character tries to trick the MC” trope is pretty tired. At least her character design is really good, definitely my favourite of the series so far.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Joddascus posted:

I think both her parents would be something similar to Akebi No seilor Seifuku's parents... with the mom being more uhmmm (((big))) and then I would be like "naruhodo, everything makes sense now"

last edited at Aug 4, 2022 5:33PM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

By the way we keep getting lines from the little girl who looks like Tae and sits in front of Mai san, I wonder if she will actually be relevant.

I think she might be. I think she might be related to Tae chan.( Little sis, niece, daughter lol)

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I think she might be. I think she might be related to Tae chan.( Little sis, niece, daughter lol)

Chekov's elementary schooler

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's kind of amusing how your usual yuri skepticism actually lets you enjoy this series more. :P

Well golly gee, I never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that :)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Maybe the Big twist is gonna be Tae don't believing the kid, but as she tries to leave as a last resort the kid points out how weird their relationship is and how troublesome would be for Tae and mai if someone were to find out, maybe some blackmail or emocional manipulation you know that good ol' stuff manga pulls when conflict is needed

last edited at Aug 4, 2022 7:19PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

benja posted:

Maybe the Big twist is gonna be Tae don't believing the kid, but as she tries to leave as a last resort the kid points out how weird their relationship is and how troublesome would be for Tae and mai if someone were to find out, maybe some blackmail or emocional manipulation you know that good ol' stuff manga pulls when conflict is needed

Could be if not for the fact that she's a little kid, I think this is as far as her mind games could go.

To reply you must either login or sign up.