Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

That legit frightened me.

Well time for onee-san to act like a child.

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 12:30AM

Sasasasasaas
joined Aug 31, 2020

Jesus Christ that scared the heck out of me

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Time for the prison arc.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Time for the prison arc.

I thought this exact phrase while reading the chapter lmao

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

oh shit,now Tae! pretend to be a grade schooler!

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

that "ghost" was so scary btw XD

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

WOOP WOOP
THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE PO-LICE
WOOP WOOP
THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE PO-LICE

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

"Age is just a number " said by Tae chan in court, August 2022

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Time for Tae to act like a kid? Or maybe the snobby one saves the day? Or both.

joined May 24, 2014

Time for Tae to act like a kid? Or maybe the snobby one saves the day? Or both.

The snobby one got tae right where she wanted.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

But also, realistically, is there really a problem to have an adult accompany a child to pick something up at school in the middle of the night? Isn’t it something to be expected for the child’s safety? To have an adult responsible for them in a situation that could be dangerous (middle of the night at an empty school)?
Like, yeah it isn’t the child’s relative, but the teacher doesn’t have to know. Can just say she’s a cousin or aunt and the teacher would be a-ok with it.

I wanted to answer this truthfully but it turned more of a rant, I'm sorry lmao
Technically no but the main issue is that you (as a person, not you in particular) shouldn't enter a school outside of working hours, that's trespassing no matter how you look at it, putting an adult in this will also danger them to go to jail unless the Japs have really light law against this trespassing in school.
If a kid left a book or something at school they will have to deal with it and wait until the school is opened again. This stuff happens daily at where I work but they sure as hell don't bother to enter a school at night to grab a book they already own, if they do they are teenagers wanting to stealing expensive stuff but fail miserably because the expensive stuff is bolted to wall and or in the ground, lmao.
The fact that mangas in general see how casually is to do trespassing in school bothers me to no end.

I end my rant here

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 6:12AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

The fact that mangas in general see how casually is to do trespassing in school bothers me to no end.

Don't know where you are from. And it's probably partly also school-specific. But at least my school was open quite late because there were a library, some hobby activities etc. Of course it wasn't open in the middle of the night. But I knew (and I wasn't the only one) how to get in there even at night easily if I wanted to.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Don't know where you are from. And it's probably partly also school-specific. But at least my school was open quite late because there were a library, some hobby activities etc. Of course it wasn't open in the middle of the night. But I knew (and I wasn't the only one) how to get in there even at night easily if I wanted to.

And there are hundreds if not thousands of narrative tropes that are only loosely connected to reality if they are at all (you can’t really knock out a security guard for hours with a light karate chop to the neck; most high-security construction does not involve easily accessible air ducts big enough for humans to crawl through; etc.).

People are often shown doing things in stories that they’re not supposed to do in real-life. Readers are often even aware of this. In the case of school trespassing, some easily duped readers may read manga and believe it’s easy to get into a school once it’s locked up for the night, then discover that they can’t get in. Disappointment ensues.

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

(you can’t really knock out a security guard for hours with a light karate chop to the neck; most high-security construction does not involve easily accessible air ducts big enough for humans to crawl through; etc.)

Don't ruin my immersion. The next chapter will have Tae karate chopping the teacher, and escaping with Mai through the air ducts.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The thot plickens

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

(you can’t really knock out a security guard for hours with a light karate chop to the neck; most high-security construction does not involve easily accessible air ducts big enough for humans to crawl through; etc.)

Don't ruin my immersion. The next chapter will have Tae karate chopping the teacher, and escaping with Mai through the air ducts.

That could be a sparkling story. But remember the Dynasty Forum Safety Patrol motto:

“Don’t Try This At Home, Kids!”

joined Jul 23, 2019

Y ese fue el fin de Honda Tae, de quien ya nunca más se supo.

Kidding. It's a sure bet they are gonna pass her as the kid who sits in front of Mai and who we the readers had nicknamed Mini-Tae. Turns out there was a reason she was drawn to look just like Tae! Holy Chekhov's gun, Batman!

joined Oct 26, 2016

Just casually add assault to the list of crimes XD.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What a nice doki doki moment. ^_^

And caught. :D

The snobby one got tae right where she wanted.

True, but that would also forever ruin her chances to get along with Mai-chan.

Only a miracle can saver her now

It's Miracle!

joined Mar 8, 2019

Ooo. The teacher seems to know Houjou and Mai. Hopefully she'll let them off with a warning after Tae manages to use her Onee-San charm her. If not then I wonder if this means we'll be meeting Tae's in-laws next? I love how the author resolves things fairly quickly. It's a nice balance of drama, comedy, and of course that very questionable romance.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Only a miracle can saver her now

It's Miracle!

Any mention of History of the World Part 1 gets a massive like from me:)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

They can just tell the teacher that Tae is a friend from swimming class, without getting into the details about her age she could pass as a slightly older friend that she meet in the pool

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Feel like a huge asspull, especially with no warning at end,

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

From the frying pan into the fire, eh onee-san? xD

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I like this outcome, this is much more fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.