Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

She's a cute annoying Drago Malfoy, "You can't tell who is good to being with, i can do that for you"

joined May 1, 2015

Man, why are nouveau rich always like this?

joined Jun 11, 2016

^ it's a trope/stereotype. Not all rich kids behave like that. Some are active bullies, and some are very humble and nice you wouldn't even guess that they're rich.

Also, Hitomi-chan is weirdly expressive for someone who literally doesn't have any expressions lol.

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 1:57PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Hitomi-chan cracking knuckles and being ready to throw down was definitely the highlight of this chapter xD

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Why is Onee-san sitting in front of Mai in her class?

Looks like Hitomi-chan managed to avoid the danger...

Mai-chan gives Tae energy. And seeing Tae cheers Mai-chan up. ^_^

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This was all of us as soon as Houjou opened her stupid mouth.

Hitomi is not who we deserve but who we need at all times she's becoming the best part of this series just watching what she's doing in the background

I love that Mai defended her very far down the line waifu though and again I have to remind myself that Mai is a a damn grade schooler because that ending was super fuckin sweet.

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 2:16PM

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

New character is annoying as expected, but seeing Hitomi-chan crack her knuckles made up for it. How Mai-chan responded was really cool, too.
I wonder how Hitomi-chan feels about Azuma-san?

[doki]%20new%20game!!%20-%2008%20(1280x720%20hi10p%20aac)%20[d7e2281e].mkv_snapshot_06.17_[2019.12.06_19.05.24]%20-%20copy
joined May 15, 2022

Loli Draco Malfoy.
What a world we live in.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Is she, though? Considering that her grandfather is the mayor, it's far more likely she comes from old wealth. Of course, that often comes with similar problems, with the younger generations who haven't had to work for their money often getting out of hand like this.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh so now lolis have proper faces even if they're not major characters, that leaves Hitomi in a weird spot where even the one sitting in front of Mei (who looks awkwardly similar to Tae) has more expression and dialogue than her.

I think the rich girl is goofy but also she seems to be genuinely concerned for Mei... she's just going the wrong way about it.

luinthoron posted:

Is she, though? Considering that her grandfather is the mayor, it's far more likely she comes from old wealth. Of course, that often comes with similar problems, with the younger generations who haven't had to work for their money often getting out of hand like this.

Hitomi's family is also very wealthy but she's totally different.

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 2:54PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hitomi's family is also very wealthy but she's totally different.

Yes, she's representing all the best sides the classic ojou-sama trope.

Well, mostly, anyway, blank face and knuckle cracking notwithstanding. :D

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

So what do you think? Tsundere?

I honestly can't tell if Houjou has a secret giant crush on Mai and is tsun about it, or if she's just jealous because Mai is Mai: tall, stylish, beautiful, dynamite body.

Which is it? Tsundere, or plain old school bully?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yes.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So what do you think? Tsundere?

I honestly can't tell if Houjou has a secret giant crush on Mai and is tsun about it, or if she's just jealous because Mai is Mai: tall, stylish, beautiful, dynamite body.

I think she's definitely a Tsundere for Mai. Though depending on how far she goes like if she resorts to blackmail or something, she'll be fully dipping into bully and "little shit" territory as well.

joined May 1, 2015

I read that part, but that doesn't mean that she is old money.
Old money comes from generations (hundreds of years) of wealth, not less than 60.
I met both types irl, but most of the time the new money are always the flashy/annoying ones who think they can get everything by throwing money around.
Although, there are exceptions to this.
It all boils down as to how you were raised.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

The, "I'm telling gramps on you," line does not bode well, if she actually follows through.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The, "I'm telling gramps on you," line does not bode well, if she actually follows through.

Does it though? I mean outside of the birthday thing the only time they really meet up is at the pool itself and it's not like anything has actually happened. I think that was just an open threat from an annoying child that didn't like being talked back too.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Mai reminds me of Hotaru from Non Non Biyori.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

the plot thickens. I’m surprised how invested I am in this silly series lol

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol hitomi rejecting azuma's offer to take her home, I like how she is so ready to yeet her classmate with her knuckles cracking from the background like she is about to end the loli's career in an instant. the last part is so sweet

joined Mar 23, 2022

Thank you soooo much for the update.T-T

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I think that was just an open threat from an annoying child that didn't like being talked back too.

Which is why I said, "if she follows through." It would also depend on what she knows, what she says, and what kind of person her grandfather is. Probably nothing based on the story so far, but I'm personally keeping it in mind just in case.

joined May 10, 2021

I mean... The plot was going steadily enough... We don't really need the help of a lonely, jealous, stalking and annoying rich brat. By okay I guess?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Drama: [*sleep*]
Knuckle-cracking: FUCK 'EM UP, HITOMI!

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 7:04PM

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

So Hitomi was ready to knock the fuck out of someone!! Good for her

To reply you must either login or sign up.