Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, but you are, Koguma, you are... :P

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Must be opposite day.

joined Dec 28, 2016

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

Glad you're still around and thanks for the chapter!

joined Jul 6, 2022

that dog is so out of place but in a funny kinda way, it’s both super detailed and under detailed lol

last edited at Jul 24, 2022 2:41AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Cause she's in to deep
And she's trying to keep
Up above in her head
Before the Doki takes over

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

Does anyone else love this manga so much that they check every day to see if they have uploaded another episode? I do! xD

Edit: I've been here since day one! Love your work <3

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 5:32PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Does anyone else love this manga so much that they check every day to see if they have uploaded another episode? I do! xD

I just check the full Dynasty front page every day, I read like half the series on there anyway :P

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 6:22PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

No, I just trust subscription emails.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I stopped getting those months ago

joined Jan 14, 2020

I stopped getting those months ago

Spam filter? You're not subscribed? Server error? I've gotten them as recently as today, and nothing's gone missing. (Cross check with discussion threads.)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

Didn't aged well

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

Didn't aged well

I'm litterally desperate for new chapters :'[

joined Aug 29, 2019

We all are, but I trust that Stan and Runrin will eventually find the time to catch up.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

We all are, but I trust that Stan and Runrin will eventually find the time to catch up.

Yup yup, I'd rather they focus on their own well being before messing with stuff like this.

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

Yup yup, I'd rather they focus on their own well being before messing with stuff like this.

Agreed.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

There was a hiatus for a while but the raws are up to Ch108! Which just means we will get 9+ chapters once translations (hopefully ;;) resume. Manifesting good things ahead!! :)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[100] sorry it took so long. i haven't been doing all that well. someone sniped us on mangadex while i was sick so i pushed this one out. hopefully 101 soon.

about the chapter, i was surprised to see this, since there hasn't been any weird supernatural stuff before in this series, and now they just kinda shoved it in there. not really into it, but we'll see where it goes i guess.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Little did Hina know, that she just skipped class at a school located in, the Twilight Zone.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

[100] sorry it took so long. i haven't been doing all that well. someone sniped us on mangadex while i was sick so i pushed this one out. hopefully 101 soon.

about the chapter, i was surprised to see this, since there hasn't been any weird supernatural stuff before in this series, and now they just kinda shoved it in there. not really into it, but we'll see where it goes i guess.

Hey no worries. I prioritize health over this stuff any day. Sucks about the snipe though.

Far as the chapter goes, I fully expect this to just be a dream one or both of our favorite goofs are having. I read another manga recently that did that. Some supernatural tomfoolery fun for a couple chapters that ended up being a dream in class. It was the same bodyswap trope as well, amusingly enough.

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 6:16PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This is a weird elaborate dream sequence, right? Or some kind of hypnotism to be revealed next chapter? I mean seriously, no one would be watching s-CRY-ed in the '20s! (Manga is better anyway, don't @ me.)

Oh, and I guess the body swap thing is weird too. :V

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yuri > my health

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Bold strategy, let's see if it paid off... Right now it feels awkward to me because is like the author is running away from what's blatantly evident, can they just simply date and work from there? acknowledging their feeling doesn't need to force the ending

runrin posted:

yuri > my health

I admire your devotion but we need you safe!

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 6:22PM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

This is a weird elaborate dream sequence, right? Or some kind of hypnotism to be revealed next chapter? I mean seriously, no one would be watching s-CRY-ed in the '20s! (Manga is better anyway, don't @ me.)

I will second this.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Well that came out of nowhere XD

joined Aug 29, 2019

Take care of yourself. You > Yuri.
Also yeah I agree that this chapter is kinda weird in the scheme of things.

Most of all though

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH MORE HINO-SAN!

(P.S. that will be my reaction to every chapter you release, regardless of how much time it takes in between)

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 6:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.