Forum › Posts by your_otther_chris

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

The author has published a new one-shot for that... "Spicy" moment.

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

I'm so excited that Hino San no Baka is back. I (we) have waited so long and now to see that one of my favorite translation groups has picked up this series (also one of my favorites on this website) makes me very happy. You really are amazing! Thank you.

Also, the final page with the 'flirting' is just perfect.

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

I'm so excited that Hino San no Baka is back. I (we) have waited so long and now to see that one of my favorite translation groups has picked up this series (also one of my favorites on this website) makes me very happy. You really are amazing! Thank you.

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

i love this series so much but no updates since october, crying rn
i hope the TL people and the author are living their best lives

Yeah, me too. This manga is the main reason I come to this page to read and I'm really looking forward to the next episodes. I was told they were so interesting and fluff! Hope the crew is doing fine.

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

We all are, but I trust that Stan and Runrin will eventually find the time to catch up.

Yup yup, I'd rather they focus on their own well being before messing with stuff like this.

Agreed.

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

Didn't aged well

I'm litterally desperate for new chapters :'[

your_otther_chris
Me
joined Jun 19, 2022

Does anyone else love this manga so much that they check every day to see if they have uploaded another episode? I do! xD

Edit: I've been here since day one! Love your work <3

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 5:32PM