Forum › School Zone discussion

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Bruh was sugiura always that buffed?

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 12:52PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This is the moment where these girls became aware that they are in the School Zone

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 1:15PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Bruh was sugiura always that buffed?

She’s always been surprisingly stacked! It was also quite apparent during the beach trip.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

And so another peaceful day passes at 〇〇 high school

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

im healed

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

So that's why Kei cut her long hair before--right after Yokoe complimented it. It doesn't really say whether Kei has always been aware of her own feelings or only reactionary of Yokoe's. I need more of this two, especially Kei.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

LMAO!!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I swear to god if this ends up being one of the series that ends right after they get together I'm gonna shit

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I swear to god if this ends up being one of the series that ends right after they get together I'm gonna shit

sorry what

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lpDpJtsy8

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

These two are hopeless

joined Aug 21, 2017

sorry what

They're gonna shit.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Oooohh nice development Kei is so aware of Rei's feelings. Not 100% but still aware. What happened to "ill just be happy by your side", if that was the case then she wouldn't mind if other guys saw her or interacted with her.

sorry what

They're gonna shit.

Defecation aside they make a good point. Luckily we have heaps of other characters with amazing stories.

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 3:34AM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

sorry what

They're gonna shit.

Just looked it up on "the dictionary" (which I honestly should have done before) and I was genuinely not aware this was a phrase people used.

joined Mar 4, 2018

"Will they or won't they" isn't really my favorite genre, but School Zone just hits its beats perfectly.

joined Jul 13, 2022

The callback to the joke about too many Hasegawas and Hiratas is ascendant

joined Jan 21, 2020

Ngl, going back and reading chapter 49 and some of the angstier moments in general, i do hope this series goes more in that direction soon (though tbf im not that big on some of the humour so thats probably part of it).
Also, i actually considerably prefere the character designs in 49 over current.

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 5:55PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm starting to lose track of all characters' names

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

sorry what

They're gonna shit.

Just looked it up on "the dictionary" (which I honestly should have done before) and I was genuinely not aware this was a phrase people used.

Aye, your name ain’t just for show.

Also, are you saying that you didn’t know the word was interchangeable with “poopy-doopy” or just that people used it in that manner?

Sometimes you can make educated guesses using context.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

are you saying that you didn’t know the word was interchangeable with “poopy-doopy” or just that people used it in that manner?

I said phrase, not word. The phrase I was not familiar with was, "if x happens, I'm gonna shit." Forgive me if nobody in my daily life has felt the need to tell people they'll spontaneously shit themselves should a certain event happen. And for further clarification, "the dictionary" meant Urban Dictionary, not an actual dictionary.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

just make yasude spinoff already
i dont really give a shit about other characters

joined Dec 21, 2020

Another reminder (after like 1½ years) that there's a quaint discord, where we mostly document the developing Ningyau ARG.

https://discord.gg/ns5EzSY

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oof for Fuji

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Fuji is just a real life facepalm at all times smh. Also never thought I would read the words "Ya got a shiny gold crotch now!?" ever in a manga... And for Yatsude to repeat it and I read it again... Wow haha. This was a very random chapter.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Fuji needs 24/7 protection, especially from herself. She is chaos incarnate.

Also Yatsude is being too hard on herself. Any good friend would have done what she did in the past. Not that Yokoe deserves it.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 2:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.