Forum › I Kissed a Succubus discussion

joined May 3, 2014

Good lord Konomi trying to swallow Nozomi tongue whole at the end there lol. Still don't really care for Konomi but I'm glad she's not being creepy and forcing Yukiko into some weird relationship. Though Yukiko is just as much at fault as Konomi and even if it ends up with Fuu x Yukiko... Will it ever really be a real happy ending? All of them should just move on and go away from each other at this point lol.

because you just think so?? people really have it hard hate bonner for Fuu x Yukiko to the point you seemn to think they can’t have an happy ending? there is only one more chapter and we can see how it truly ends

joined May 3, 2014

Yukiko has terrible taste. Konomi is still best girl.

you muat really love manipulative people if you think that jackass is anything worth loving given her twisted inflated ego and manipulation, no one on earth should be in an relationship with konomi

joined Dec 17, 2021

Well, this was a very complicated story about two childhood friends becoming lovers and I'm sad that it didn't end up with Konomi x Yukiko x Fuu, but I appreciate the hate fuck relationship between Nozomi and Konomi. I'm with the author about it being hot and overshadowing whatever resolution Fuu and Yukiko are going to have.

Though in the end the dominant loli and Yukiko's sister were the best couple.

joined May 3, 2014

LOOL TRUE XD the only ones that win at the end XD

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

LOOL TRUE XD the only ones that win at the end XD

I totally love them too. They're best ship of this story for sure! As I horny-mentioned it in my afterword though, I loved Konomi's offense on Nozomi. They really suit each other in the end, hahaha!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Good lord Konomi trying to swallow Nozomi tongue whole at the end there lol. Still don't really care for Konomi but I'm glad she's not being creepy and forcing Yukiko into some weird relationship. Though Yukiko is just as much at fault as Konomi and even if it ends up with Fuu x Yukiko... Will it ever really be a real happy ending? All of them should just move on and go away from each other at this point lol.

because you just think so?? people really have it hard hate bonner for Fuu x Yukiko to the point you seemn to think they can’t have an happy ending? there is only one more chapter and we can see how it truly ends

I mean they will probably have the happy ending but It's more of a Yukiko will always be a succubus and will she ever be able to accept that part of her and all that stuff. I do not have a hate boner for Fuu X Yukiko as I wanted them to be together from the very start of this series as I thought Fuu was good for Yukiko. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up in the last chapter to prove to me that they can actually live happily ever after and it not just being them too saying they love each other and boning in the last chapter and it basically fading to black.

joined May 1, 2015

Best ending.
Konomi getting her revenge on Nozomi is truly magnificent.
Although, too bad we didn't get Konomi x Yukiko.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Yukiko has terrible taste. Konomi is still best girl.

you muat really love manipulative people if you think that jackass is anything worth loving given her twisted inflated ego and manipulation, no one on earth should be in an relationship with konomi

Honestly, this doesn't really deserve a response but I'll give you one anyway.

I'm not going to pretend that Konomi hasn't done some manipulative stuff, but overall Konomi has been really upfront about what she wants from Yukiko. Yukiko is the one that has been giving everyone mixed signals, but Konomi has been going for what she wants in the way she thought was best. She's a girl that's suffered some trauma growing up, and that's messed up her sense of what is right, but that doesn't mean she is actively malicious.

Fuuko, on the other hand, has been so toxically jealous that this chapter was the first chapter since like chapter 4 or 5 she actually said Konomi's name. She just kept calling her "that girl" which in no way implies she would be a person ready for a healthy relationship. And unlike Konomi, she has no excuse.

Not to mention, as all best girls, Konomi has been the only one to actually move the plot forward. Before Konomi, Yukiko and Fuu were not in a relationship, they were just friends holding hands.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well as they say, Make Love Not War. Which seems to include orally tongue fucking the person you hate lmao

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was a nice positive twist for a change. Actually looking forward to the final chapter now.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ngl, I rarely like drama, but this was very cathartic to read.

Gotta love a revenge hate fuck relationship. At least in fiction.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

ngl, I rarely like drama, but this was very cathartic to read.

Gotta love a revenge hate fuck relationship. At least in fiction.

maybe one of the most satisfying thing for me with this is that Nozomi looks like she's been refusing it, but wanting it at the same time! like, was she happy to be "playing" hooky with Konomi for the sake of her goal? plus she's purely physically the hottest character in the story, IMO, so... Konomi's not losing everything by chasing her like a succubus would!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I love this chapter because Konomi finally got what she REALLY wants, which is getting the revenge on Nozomi. Once she gets the feeling that Fuu cannot be manipulated even by having Yukiko's orca, which means the deal fails, she quickly turns around and bite (ok, suck) Nozomi back without Nozomi could even realized the game is already over and the deal is now null and void. I will not be surprised that she will do it anyway even if the deal were to be a success. That may look like a unreasonably sudden twist at the end, but it is actually logical. Her love with Yukiko is strong, but her hate of Nozomi is stronger.

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 4:49PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Well like the song goes, "if you can't love the one you want, love the one you're with."

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The art and the beginning of this story were stronger than the pre-serialization, but the second half of the story was much weaker. Too much melodrama if you ask me.

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I'm kinda disappointed they didn't have the succubi end up together like they kinda did in the pre-serialization. idk, something about the yandere childhood friend just. It doesn't work for me.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Having followed the pre-serial, I'm honestly sad it ended up this way but oh well, can't win 'em all I guess~

Thanks for all your hard work Daphie, haven't been commenting much but your work is always highly appreciated <3

joined Feb 10, 2022

Like I said, this wasn't the ending Shiratama was planning for the manga. The ending shiratama was planning was a two timing relationship but while doing the storyboard of the last two chapters, Shiratama decided to go for this one because Fuu was more into monogamy. That's why the ending feels like this. It's not me who said this but Shiratama in its fanbox. Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed with the decision made. Anyway, I'm just gonna take the first version where yukiko and konomi loved each other lol anyway. Thanks for the translation princess

joined Dec 17, 2021

That one chapter in the aquarium where Konomi got to feed on some of Fuu's energy had me hoping against hope this was going to end in a threesome. It's dissapointing that wasn't the case.

My final thoughts are: The lolis and KonoNozo's hate fuck relationship were far more interesting than Yukiko and Fuu's drama. I can appreciate that the two really like each other in the end, but I wasn't convinced about their love in the previous chapters, and I really didn't like Fuu, so.

I can only wish someday in the future we get a new serialization where Yukiko either steals her sister's girlfriend or Fuu falls in love with Konomi. If only to make the plot more convoluted.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A little thing I think they missed is showing a clear view of the Crest

joined Mar 23, 2022

I dunno about you guys but for me the best couple is aki(sister) and mirino ship, like bruh I kinda hoped author will give us the scene where aki will give her lewd crest to mirino or atleast they will talk about it.also nozomi and konomi's interaction was far more interesting than the main couple, but I'm glad each pair have their own settlement.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The art and the beginning of this story were stronger than the pre-serialization, but the second half of the story was much weaker. Too much melodrama if you ask me.

From a technical point of view the og versions story absolutely imploded in just 1 chapter

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I like this ending better, mono > poly

joined May 29, 2021

I like this ending better, mono > poly

This mentality is really staring to annoy me on this site. You say that as if there are poly endings everywhere. There are 1000 mono endings for every 1 poly one and that's probably being generous. Even manga that tease it, like If You Could See Love, usually end up going the mono route and you people act like things are going poly all the time. Can you even name any recent manga that had it?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It would have been nice to see a new panel of Nozomi and Konomi to show how that relationship had evolved instead of just the one from the previous chapter, oh well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.