Forum › I Favor the Villainess discussion

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

SPOILER ALERT
I'm interested to see how they are so controversial. I'm assuming it's because of the love triangle.
I glanced at the novels and learned that somehow Rei and Claire get married and somehow get kids? Don't know how the story is going to properly deal with that and keep everything alive.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

"Heed my words. I am Manaria, Blade of Sousse. And I have never known defeat."

This is the storyline I need

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

Correction: pg 19, last bubble “Claie” → “Claire”

This arc’s going to be an interesting one, huh…

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Ah, as nice as this chapter was, the most fun part was keeping an eye on Relaire. :D

Which reminds me, bad Relaire, no scribbling in people's textbooks!

Also, great credits page. :D

Realire's constant apparitions here are truly the best part about the manga (over the light novels).

Hehe… same…. Relaire is too cute… if we got a chapter on her observing everything else going around I wouldn’t complain haha

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wasn't Claire unusual for being a dual or 3 elements caster? New girl being a quad caster seems OP

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol, I can see why Manaria is a controversial character. I am kinda leaning more towards the "liking Manaria" side of the fandom just from reading this chapter, but I can't deny I'm split. Let's see how that changes from there. She looks like a fun character and nice person, but she's also gonna be the big rival, and there's also that thing at the end of the chapter.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

hate NTR but like Manaria for the sole purpose that she is gorgeous so she can stay for now and cause problems although its pretty obvious she wont stay with them long term shes probably just trying to test Rei

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I'm sorry but if this were a real game I would SO totally ship Claire and Manaria u_u

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

hate NTR but like Manaria for the sole purpose that she is gorgeous so she can stay for now and cause problems although its pretty obvious she wont stay with them long term shes probably just trying to test Rei

She's right in my strike zone, so, even if she causes trouble I will immediately forgive her. (why, yes. I AM shameless. Why do you ask?)

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 12:18AM

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Rei at the end of the chapter was totally me. Also very interested if she'll be controversial mostly because of the supposed love triangle shenanigans or if her being OP as shit is gonna be too convenient if things go down. Absurd acts of magic seem inevitably with some uber rare quad caster (not that Rei has never been such). That said bring on the yuri! Rei, fight-o!

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

damn manaria is so hot ngl

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, as nice as this chapter was, the most fun part was keeping an eye on Relaire. :D

Which reminds me, bad Relaire, no scribbling in people's textbooks!

Also, great credits page. :D

Realire's constant apparitions here are truly the best part about the manga (over the light novels).

Hehe… same…. Relaire is too cute… if we got a chapter on her observing everything else going around I wouldn’t complain haha

Wait, wasn't that exactly what this chapter was all about? I mean, there was also some new Manaria girl arriving, but surely it was mainly just Relaire doing Relaire things. :nods:

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

There her are
The real MVP
manaria do your best, rei need this

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Manaria Sussy

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wasn't Claire unusual for being a dual or 3 elements caster? New girl being a quad caster seems OP

Claire has one element. Rei has two. Their magic teacher (not seen again since the slime fight) has three, but is weak in all three of them. Manaria has all four (the only person in the world to do so) and is strong in all of them.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

My favorite arc, Manaria is a jerk, but also smooth and hot while Claire starts getting dere.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Oho? Manaria bout to come in clutch in the long run she abt to start smth

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 10:23PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

jesus christ please give rei a break, she has to compete against the legion of beautifull boys and now a hot tomboy that happens to be claire s childhood friend. I don´t see her succeding on this quest

PD damn manaria is broken AF

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 2:37AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

benja posted:

jesus christ please give rei a break, she has to compete against the legion of beautifull boys and now a hot tomboy that happens to be claire s childhood friend. I don´t see her succeding on this quest

I think she's perfect right now, Rei is 100% convinced that she has no chance with Claire because she likes a prince and she isn't lesbian and that's how the game/story should be but that's so wrong considering how many things she has tampered so far, but only when it comes to herself she doesn't believe... So in other words she's being a coward.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

benja posted:

I think she's perfect right now, Rei is 100% convinced that she has no chance with Claire because she likes a prince and she isn't lesbian and that's how the game/story should be but that's so wrong considering how many things she has tampered so far, but only when it comes to herself she doesn't believe... So in other words she's being a coward.

I’m confused, didn’t Rei monologue in the the latest chapter that Manaria was her first love? hence the jealousy towards her?

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 3:05PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I’m confused, didn’t Rei monologue in the the latest chapter that Manaria was her first love? hence the jealousy towards her?

Yes, but this also included the other classic trope of Claire mistaking Manaria for a boy.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Claire is a normal fire caster, Rei is the one that's a dual caster. And yes, Manaria is extremely OP

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Yes, but this also included the other classic trope of Claire mistaking Manaria for a boy.

Ah I see what you mean, but gotta ask… Claire is still in love with Manaria despite learning that right?

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Anyways, I'd have to wager Manaria's declaration is bait to make Rei take her own happiness into consideration as well as Claire's. That's generally just how these things go.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Claire is a normal fire caster, Rei is the one that's a dual caster. And yes, Manaria is extremely OP

Lol, got my names confused. Yeah, meant Rei.

To reply you must either login or sign up.