Forum › Posts by BobWaffle

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

For an extrovert Kita is sure putting a lot of weight on Bocchi to actually start it lmao. Maybe she doesn't want Bocchi to turn into dust from being closed in by her instead

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Frantically searching for the next page

last edited at Oct 14, 2023 2:04AM

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nanao is a monster (n)

It sounds to me like she just googled "how to be friends with someone I had sex with"

Absolutely. Her innocent look saying it after being such a monster in bed killed me. Hilarious

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Whew that was quite much even as someone who's really just glossed over it before. Those tears in Marika's eyes hit pretty uncomfortably ... even if right after that low point Marika ended up wanting to pleasure Aya. Like wot? Now? Girl were those tears of tsundere gratitude she's finally touching you after all of 5 days and you want to repay the pleasure? I'm trying to take it as a moral degradation doujin plot but that specifically feels really inconsistent. Also Aya threw her boss under the bus there lol
Was really fun seeing Marika talk to her friends a bunch again though. Yume especially is wonderful and I have to wonder if they know anything more specific about Aya since those rumours were pretty spot-on

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'll take death if it means there's extra incentive for last minute romance

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nemo and Matama are goals. The entire chapter is bliss

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wonder how much affection Yukina might have for Kanon after this considering the kiss kinda came out of nowhere. Seems fine letting her have a lap pillow though, if a bit shocked
Also if only swatting flies were this easy

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018
Solllolll-1559348519462268929-img1

Kanasmug

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

However, once again, am I the only one getting tired of all this absurd over-innocence?

I am convinced this is intentionally written to bamboozle readers. Like I could get somewhat behind hugs since they could get kinda touchy compared to just handholding but when Kotori whispered into Nico's ears and they were both red as Maki I was expecting something more and just lost it. The reveal of Kotori thinking she was a pervert though was gold at first. Also absolutely loved how Honoka and Umi coached her in though. Other characters being involved in a certain pairing's doujin is unfortunately not universal
Thanks for the translation!

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

I love the complete lack of guilt in Kanata's response. Both her and Emma aren't embarrassed at all—they're just in awe that Shizuku and Kasumi are doing it here

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

I love the random add-on where Honoka just non-chalantly wants to start sexy time with Umi. This was adorable all the way through. They grow up so fast. Ironically, Umi not as much as Honoka lmao. I concur that Honoka needs to go hard on her

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

The end credits page had me rolling
Totally expected some lewd activity during the karaoke though. That said I'm happy we got a really comfy chapter of not horny-related getting to know each other

Dunno if aya would be able to keep pleasing her without wanting to do all that stuff by herself and not break down from all the mask wearing

If they do, I think by that point Marika would've been hoping for Aya to come loose a little. She's slowly letting off how she isn't perfect in between being a perfect girlfriend in public. Hopefully, at least, but being a massive pervert kinda dents that image to begin with
Marika catching onto her friends unwittingly though lmao

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kinniku Tarou has many talents, but drawing dogs is not one of them.

I wanna see how he draws it when Hino bathes it. On top of the reduction in volume it's a good time to make Koguma imagine being bathed
Thanks for the translation! Glad to see the bakas back

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Rei at the end of the chapter was totally me. Also very interested if she'll be controversial mostly because of the supposed love triangle shenanigans or if her being OP as shit is gonna be too convenient if things go down. Absurd acts of magic seem inevitably with some uber rare quad caster (not that Rei has never been such). That said bring on the yuri! Rei, fight-o!

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Alisa and Yukiho joining the club and interacting with the others as senpai... finally getting to read it in a doujin is wonderful. Nico teaching YukiAri how to imitate Hanayo was my favourite moment
Two doujins featuring the two this week has been awesome!

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018
Chisarenn

Doggo panik

BobWaffle
It's Hot discussion 26 Jun 13:31
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'll admit you got me good on the credits page...
Ahem
Blushy Riko blushy Riko awwwwwwww
Plis forever supply more YouRiko, Yuchi-sensei

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pure bliss
Totally feel you, Alisa, for not having a kiss in the rain smh Yukiho

BobWaffle
Maimai discussion 22 Jun 07:55
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

I missed little sisters content from the days of Arisa and Yukiho so much. This was such an adorable treat
Also just realised due to Aria by the cherry blossoms we might actually get a younger sister going to the same school for once in LL so there might be more sisters content, please?

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just give Kasu her beloved Shizuko.
She'll be 1000 times cuter than every time she tries to convinces everyone about her being cute.

Agreed, Kasukasu with Shizuko is the cutest she can be

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018
En-92278816_p15-16

Ack that hurts. Though I do like to think of graduated Setsu as a combination of her selves, if not more so on Setsuna. Though if Kasumin can't seem to stop thinking of the Setsu on stage then...
Wonder if this has been a problem for a seiyuu before

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mizushima casually destroying obsessive lesbians

BobWaffle
Nijiyon discussion 04 Jun 02:04
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Haven't groaned this much in a whAile

BobWaffle
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018
Skaharumi-1529906885024829441-img1

This is the cutest YandePomu I've seen
Also gotta agree hair down Yuu is hot. Curse the fact she's never worn it like this in-anime but it'd probably sweep the girls off their feet

BobWaffle
Nijiyon discussion 26 May 02:57
01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Always wished to read earlier seasons and in one place. Thanks! Every Kanata is especially awesome. Also interesting seeing more context for why KanaShizu is a thing

lmao @ problematic pomu dreams. I hadn't seen that one before

Ai's retort to Rina really seems like they know exactly what she's doing

last edited at May 26, 2022 2:57AM