Forum › Extrovert and Introvert Yuri Manga discussion

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

P.S: Delighted to see there is a continuation on the author's twitter (JP), I liked the concept

I thought this would be more moe, but I ended up entertained by the multiple "tongue roll" sfx anyway

WHAT IS A TONGUE ROLL SFX. WHY DID THEY JUST WRITE TONGUE ROLL. AHHHHHHHHH

If you ever upload the sequel, I hope it's with as much chaos in the SFX department,, petition to have "it's morbin time" hidden somewhere in the sfx thanks HAHAHAHA XD

last edited at Jun 11, 2022 8:26AM

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

hell yeah. Thank you Sal & Pal for the translation

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

This author seems to be a firm believer of telling us but not showing us.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Do highschool girls still act like this lol

Not like, secretly fucking each other in the classroom, I meant with the lez namecalling and the weird homophobia stuff. It was rampant when I was there, though I thought it was getting a bit better these days.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"It's t-totally impos- Hnngngg" she muttered as she came over and over.

I Didn't want the "ex looks like you and I love/hate girls" but considering the other is a hard M then it fits XP
Also of couuuuurseee the others would start suspecting, you don't get red and trembling with hiccups lol

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Not like, secretly fucking each other in the classroom, I meant with the lez namecalling and the weird homophobia stuff. It was rampant when I was there, though I thought it was getting a bit better these days.

Depends on which school. Nerd schools with lots of Asians end up with a bunch of conflict-averse, milquetoast liberals who will just avoid you if they care. Other schools they'll just be like, "lmao bone who you bone idc". And private schools in rural areas are where gay kids go to acquire horrible PTSD. Overall, though, as long as you go to a public school, no one will care for the most part (no one knows who the frick you are)

Side note, no tongue roll sfx? When is the next April Fool's so tongue roll can reclaim its glory.

joined Aug 29, 2019

"It's t-totally impos- Hnngngg" she muttered as she came over and over.

The denial is very strong with that one, yeah. Like, Arioto levels.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The friends are smarter than they seem. :D

And based on the descriptions this time, not only was Yuuki's sister Shizu's first love, but we all know her quite well already. :D

last edited at Jun 12, 2022 1:32PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

The friends are smarter than they seem. :D

And based on the descriptions this time, not only was Yuuki's sister Shizu's first love, but we all know her quite well already. :D

Cool! It's all connected.

joined Mar 15, 2015

This author seems to be a firm believer of telling us but not showing us.

Agreed. One of my pet peeves is manga in which most of the details about character come from the character biographies, rather than in the story.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

can I get uhhh... sticky slimy pussy with extra gushing

sir, this is a Wendy's... (ಠ_ಠ)
anyways that'll be $24.69, are you getting it to go?

joined Jul 13, 2021

The curious psychology nerd in me wants to know what their MBTI types are. •́ ᴗ •̀

If I had to guess, I’d say Shiomi is an ISTJ/INTJ and Hanamura is an ESFP/ENFP.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

"As a side note, because Hanamura's face looks a lot like Shiomi's first love, she gets really irritated just be looking at her" - Shiomi Suzu

"As a side note, she has an older sister in college who works part-time at the cafe in the library." -Hanamura Yuuki

Yuri foreshadowing, I detect?

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Bruh, that's next level of boldness

joined Aug 31, 2013

I'm laughing my ass off. The dialogs are too funny xD

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Hot af, but I can't help but to wonder how her hand/arm turn that way when they are showing the gush gush slimy slimy part

joined Jun 18, 2022

highschooler here. they still have the namecalling every time two people of same gender gets close but they're more accepting i guess. you could mockingly get called a lesbian but if you say you actually are they'll just shrug and accept it. there's going to be a lot of (friendly) mocking about it if you're out though

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm glad to see a YGOTAS reference here. It's one of those series I enjoy binge-watching from time to time

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh I want more of this.

joined Dec 9, 2017

Really love the gap for the two ladies. The extrovert being the bottom while the introvert is the top may be neither unprecented nor original, but I still love the dynamic. To me, that adds yet another layer to them being closeted.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Threesome with sister when.

Tumblr_pt8g0ejdkp1u02i96o1_500%20(1)
joined Jan 24, 2020

feel like this is so far a bit mis-named; we've not really seen any in story evidence of shiomi being an introvert, and being a brat doesn't mean u have to be extroverted, but its pretty cute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A very different kind of idiot couple.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Given how the characters are like, this is VERY possible.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Given how the characters are like, this is VERY possible.

It's Chekhov's sister

To reply you must either login or sign up.