Forum › Posts by Yurisviel

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Onee x loli. Or perhaps Onee x Mesugaki?

last edited at Feb 4, 2024 4:28AM

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Oh adult Tomoko design looks great.

last edited at Apr 2, 2023 1:42PM

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Introspective characters done well are rare, but this series does it so well.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Looking good so far. OL x Villainess Yuri Isekai with great art so far. Shame the release schedule is so long for each chapter.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

We finally reached this point in the light novel, huh.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

I think Tarumi's anxiety can be encapsulated in her drawing of a "smiling" Shimamura.

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Props to the typesetter. Some grade A work right there.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

"As a side note, because Hanamura's face looks a lot like Shiomi's first love, she gets really irritated just be looking at her" - Shiomi Suzu

"As a side note, she has an older sister in college who works part-time at the cafe in the library." -Hanamura Yuuki

Yuri foreshadowing, I detect?

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Best yuri wingman Garth.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Looks promising. Character designs are on point, which is always a plus.

Yurisviel
Yuri Danshi discussion 10 Apr 12:53
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Yuri Danshi? I haven't heard of that name in a long time.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

This series just keeps on giving and I love it.

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Mizumi always have these rather large areolas with elongated breasts. Not my thing, but enjoyed the Oyakodon

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Miko continues the curse of the childhood friend never winning.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

I'm still waiting for some yuri. Hopefully we will get one next arc.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

What year is it!?

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Points for yuri harem, but characters are quite dull so far. Hopefully, the author can make all the girls shine more.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Didn't the author already end this series?

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Gonna need a polyamory tag soon.

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Ah, I see now. This is gonna be similar to that one shot cursed lesbian and elf story isn't it? Fine by me.

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Hmm so the prologue takes place around the industrial revolution? Is there some sort of time travel going on here? Onto the next chapter.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

I love this doujin because it shows the only reliable way to get out of a codependent situation like that. I look at it like this: if time apart doesn't diminish the love you feel for the person, it was a real love. If it does, it probably wasn't. I have no doubt these three would eventually come back together after they'd spent time finding out who they really were and what they wanted to do. But it would be because they wanted to, not because they were dependent on each other.

My interpretation is a little different based on how the last few lines of dialogue are:

No matter how far apart we are
No matter how much we change
No matter when, the three of us
Will always be.... forever friends

To me, it feels like they will stay separated. Everyone has their own lives now and dreams they are pursuing. One is studying abroad, one is taking over the family business, one is still searching for her own way in life. Even though their childhood dream of being together forever is no longer possible, their bonds will never be broken. Yes, its heart wrenching, and yes, this isn't the ideal dream they all wished with all their heart deep down inside. It was a sweet dream they had to wake up from. An ending they all had to painfully accept.

God I'm sad now, gonna re-read the author's alternative story Be Happy!

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 10:48PM

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

So in the end they all stayed as friends, huh? Quite tragic, really. Might be a cynic, but absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder, rather it's out of sight out of mind.

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

This chapter confirms Yashiro ships Shimamura x Adachi.

Yurisviel
Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

This was originally a light novel, right? Is it worth a read or should I just read the manga as it's translated? Hell, is the LN even translated?

Originally it was a WN published in Syosetsu, but it got popular enough to get noticed and published by GL Bunko and became a LN, which then is adapted to a manga right now.

Only the WN is translated right now and is continuing on with its sequel story. My overall opinion is quite positive, but the series has some pacing and poor characterization issues.