Forum › Extrovert and Introvert Yuri Manga discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I thought this would be more moe, but I ended up entertained by the multiple "tongue roll" sfx anyway

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

THE CREDITS PAGE MADE ME LOSE IT LOL

P.S: Delighted to see there is a continuation on the author's twitter (JP), I liked the concept

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 2:07PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This person seems to have a habit of telling most of the story in character descriptions.

joined Jan 11, 2014

I thought this would be more moe, but I ended up entertained by the multiple "tongue roll" sfx anyway

WHAT IS A TONGUE ROLL SFX. WHY DID THEY JUST WRITE TONGUE ROLL. AHHHHHHHHH

joined Jun 11, 2016

would this be considered BDSM? Purposefully goading someone so that she can be treated harshly/like a slave...

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

It's morbin time!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This person seems to have a habit of telling most of the story in character descriptions.

Especially this time where we only had one page in addition to that... :D

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

This sure was an experience. More please.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

P.S: Delighted to see there is a continuation on the author's twitter (JP), I liked the concept

Thanks for posting the continuation, looks spicy! :D

joined Jul 2, 2019

The japanese seem to think that putting your fingers in someone's mouth is just the hottest thing ever.

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 8:26PM

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I wasn't kidding about the other one being the most "complete" of these works, but I think if we add the little continuation to this one it probably matches up. I hope we see more brand new content too.

The japanese seem to think that putting your fingers in someoneäs mouth is just the hottest thing ever.

For someone with an oral fixation, sticking your fingers in their mouth is absolutely something really hot.

joined Jan 6, 2017

The japanese seem to think that putting your fingers in someoneäs mouth is just the hottest thing ever.

For someone with an oral fixation, sticking your fingers in their mouth is absolutely something really hot.

Having someone stick her fingers in my mouth is also very hot

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

As someone with an oral fixation, I can confirm that this is indeed hot

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 5:46PM

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

it'd be nice to see a multichapter workfrom this author

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

As someone without an oral fixation, I can confirm that it's hot regardless. It just is.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

As someone without an oral fixation, I can confirm that it's hot regardless. It just is.

So we all agree that sticking fingers in the mouth is very very hot?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I concur.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I concur.

Totally clicked on this just for the Finger Licking tag lol

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 7:41PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

So the SFX says "peropero", which Pal and I originally wanted to write as "lick", but there's already a separate SFX for that so I just went with whatever I thought was appropriate. Seems like a good choice.

8abdf478-6a82-44b1-8f02-abaa8c9ba316
joined May 20, 2022

I concur.

Agreed.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

So the SFX says "peropero", which Pal and I originally wanted to write as "lick", but there's already a separate SFX for that so I just went with whatever I thought was appropriate. Seems like a good choice.

just be evil and use "slurp"

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

She really morbed her.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

yay. someone get the continuation translated stat!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The Dark Souls way of storytelling.

%d0%b6%d0%b8%d1%81%d1%83
joined Jul 4, 2019

Aww I wish there were more, but the actual concept sounds like something I dream about. I too am an extrovert who likes skinship and want to be treated like a slave by a girl (。•́︿•̀。)

To reply you must either login or sign up.