Forum › Posts by IYIiracle

IYIiracle
joined Aug 31, 2013

This type of dynamics seem like author's favorite. Give me more!! And the art so is pretty, love it :). Dunno about drilling too deep on a fun simple one-shot story XD

joined Aug 31, 2013

I'm laughing my ass off. The dialogs are too funny xD

joined Aug 31, 2013

The epilogue is soo sweet. It makes up for all the shit that happened in this manga.
On a side note, I find this artstyle very sexy, the bodies look real soft <3

joined Aug 31, 2013

aaahh so thats who the creepy woman showing up was! That story is super popular, Oiwa was a beautiful woman that got disfigured by some kind of facial cream that was given to her by a woman that was in love with her husband. After she was disfigured, the husband wanted nothing to do with her, but divorcing because your wife is ugly wasn't possible, so he paid someone to rape her so he could divorce. That obviously fails terribly, Oiwa dies, curses everyone and becomes a vengeful spirit. I like how this manga brings famous ghost stories but has that wholesome feel. Wholesome horror yay!

Is it just me or are a lot of asian ghost stories just failed attempts to convince men to not be monstrously evil to women?

In the old time, women are all treated like shit and have no value or opinion or whatever, so it's only reflecting real life ^^; . I guess it's even worse in Asia with the influence of Confucianism, patriarchal system or something. (Im Asian btw xD)

joined Aug 31, 2013

I was thinking while reading this. You normally greet the person and talk to them if they sit next to you in class. So, it’s not like giving her special treatment or anything :/. Leaving her alone would be the special treatment here lol

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 3:48AM

IYIiracle
joined Aug 31, 2013

If I remember correctly, this series (or somewhere else) mentioned that the fat below the upper arm is as soft as the breasts. Does this mean somehow they are sucking each other's breast :v

IYIiracle
joined Aug 31, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sayotsugu_rain#3
She is confusing her thought with her talking, or is it editor's mistake? XD Yellow haha

IYIiracle
joined Aug 31, 2013

Pouting Akane is sooo cute. And the way Rikka spoils her is just $&@@hnng <33

joined Aug 31, 2013

I thought to myself that this artstyle looked really really familiar, but couldn't remember where I have seen it.
Then I realized it looked like the hentai doujins from the artist name Bonnari lool. Not sure if that's the same person but the artstyles are similar though xD.
Anyway, interesting read. Looking forward to the next chapters!

IYIiracle
Please discussion 26 Oct 08:59
joined Aug 31, 2013

I'm sad and angry at the same time :/ Nice story but I really can't handle tragedy well

IYIiracle
Image Comments 24 Oct 06:06
joined Aug 31, 2013
U9hapiy

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70249064
It's 40 pages, 500 yen at Toranoana. I want to purchase a copy too, still hesitating because I have never bought doujins oversea. According to what they say it's easy if you have a Paypal account

IYIiracle
Image Comments 24 Oct 04:44
joined Aug 31, 2013
U9hapiy

^ the artist has already done a doujin of these two tho.

joined Aug 31, 2013

The art is sooo good. I can read it forever just for the art alone. And the story is nice too, it's slow and soothing , the typical kind of Japanese story

IYIiracle
Yoshii Udon discussion 03 Oct 09:19
joined Aug 31, 2013

can somebody tell me why the artist stopped making fanart and deleted their accounts? o.o I love their works and it's a shame.

IYIiracle
Image Comments 17 May 02:12
joined Aug 31, 2013
38216944_p0

Tenryuu wants to kiss but Tatsuta's putting her hand on Tenryuu's lips and teasing her. Tenryuu's annoyed cause she's got no kisses. :3