joined Aug 16, 2020

I'm going to kill Yokoe

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

this gag manga has some of the best emotional realism I've ever seen

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

She’s probably gonna see kei in a maid outfit now and something will shift again

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

^yea those are my thoughts. Right now she's like I'm just happy being ber friend but when she seems another side or her friend she'll be like nah screw it I'm gonna risk it all.

I wish there were more Yatsude Rei moments they're so good together.

joined Dec 13, 2020

this gag manga has some of the best emotional realism I've ever seen

While retaining the humor of the gags, which isn't easy.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This is a setup for a punchline in the next chapter and I cant wait for Yokoe to be punched emotionally...and physically. She is just tempting fate at this point.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Yes yes, she's fine again with basically no progress made so we can drag it out further! This shit is so played out, I have to wait a dozen chapters each time for the author to pretend like something might happen just so that, once again, nothing will happen.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Ah page 8. Did not know how much I needed that “DAB ME UP” imagery from Yatsude.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I missed Yokoe so very much

UppersDowners
joined Jan 20, 2021

Yatsude is really the best

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

It's depressing to see how she spirals back down to where she was ngl. Now I'm wondering if the author intends Kei's character as someone who actually falls in love with a person after they've become close/best friends as opposed to the friendzone trope. And this where the misunderstanding lies--Yokoe believing that she'll be happy as just friends forever while Kei wouldn't really mind if it's something more.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I'm starting to believe that Kei is being made aware of she likes Yokoe too, and I would loooooooveee to see how that evolves from her perspective, not letting Yokoe do all the work, romantic advancements and thinking on her own

last edited at Jun 12, 2022 11:17AM

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

"I wish you would come to this side" she said,to the girl most likely to have a same gender relationship in the past.

Download
joined Jul 12, 2020

Yes yes, she's fine again with basically no progress made so we can drag it out further! This shit is so played out, I have to wait a dozen chapters each time for the author to pretend like something might happen just so that, once again, nothing will happen.

I'm starting to feel this too tbh. School Zone is my favorite manga on Dynasty Reader, but this is the first Yokoe/Sugiura chapter in I-don't-know-how-long, and while funny it was basically Yokoe going 3 steps back after taking 1 step forward during the festival and wound up being a Nothing-Burger kind of chapter. Yokoe is my favorite character too, which stings. I almost want someone else to come in as a love interest for Sugiura just so Yokoe can wake the hell up since the first wake-up call didn't stick.

This is all of course unless she's 100% ok with being a cuck / orbiter for the rest of her life, or finding someone else to love, which I'm pretty sure she's not, and it's going to be like a steel-toed boot to the gut if someone else starts drawing Kei away from her. I'm hoping for that now just so the other shoe can drop. "Move it or lose it", girl!

last edited at Jun 13, 2022 5:07AM

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Best chapter of "School Zone" in a long time, imo. Very entertaining + great art.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Let's see how long her "I'm ok as super best friend forever" will last once she see Kei in that maid uniform...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I was expecting a twist, like she would see Kei and immediately realize she wants more

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

When Yokoe and Kei kiss I expect Yokoe to make every insane face imaginable in her brain

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hmmm. I've never noticed my eyes turning in to 3s when I remove my glasses. However, since I can't see well, maybe they're in the blur? Ha!

Fuji22v2
joined Nov 21, 2018

Looking at the next chapter previews on Twitter, it looks like it's gonna be a wild ride

joined May 13, 2022

Ah yes, the best name out of the names of the girls that hadn't really made an appearance before.

Class rep

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

love those three girls, and especially Hasegawa who straight up just thinks that Yokoe and Sugiura are already dating.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Hasegawa saying "Gosh, one of you just come clean already!" is just us readers for the last 90 chapters.

Also Yokoe girl you got wayyy too excited seeing Sugiura in that maid outfit for someone that "just wants to be friends and by her side forever". I do 100% agree with Yokoe though she was cute AF. I've always loved Sugiura her face is just too cute I love a girl that always looks angry at the world but is deep down far from it <3

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 12:09PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chaotic Lesbians the both of you!! Kei can't deal with the overwhelming love of Yokoe and that makes sense because she can't even deal with her own feelings for her in the first place Lo/ to be frank, I would be a little scared to change too considering the fact that things might escalate way too quickly if it happens, like a tsunami, but after this chapter I'm convinced that the ones who will and needs to break that barrier is Kei.

It was indeed a super lewd costume by the way TSKR

I do hope Azumi comes back with her skills and reviews, she looks gorgeous... Also I saw the raw for the next chapter too, it's about...........best girl

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

POV: you are the girls in class A

To reply you must either login or sign up.