Forum › My Goddess Spurs Me on discussion

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Very cute, I thought it'd go down the angsty way but I'm glad it did not.

(Time to read this over and over again)

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

And this ISN'T a one-shot? Wow.

Imagine immediately getting together with your romantic interest, impressive. Not even any miscommunication. These girls are pros.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Oh dang, Kawauchi-sensei surely delivered. I really really liked that.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

And this ISN'T a one-shot? Wow.

Or is it? Is this a series where each chapter follows a different couple or is it like Kiss and White Lily where each story arc focuses on a different couple?

last edited at May 30, 2022 11:56AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's got a naturalness I like, like husky and medley's true-life story. Adachi and Shimamura is like that, too.

last edited at May 30, 2022 12:04PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

ADORABLE. I LOVE IT

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm glad they only told their friends the truth. It's their own business and nobody gets to intrude on their relationship if they don't want them to.

I hope the rest of the series is these two being cute at each other, making their friends physically ill at them being so cute together.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I hoped the title was more literal

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Nice start. I do like the twist that the MC is the goddess and how the class are supportive. I would like to see how this relationship develops.

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

The little plays the author makes with the placement of the panels are looking great

joined Jul 19, 2011

Um what was with the ending? They're dating in secret for no apparent reason, but decide to tell their friends anyway. The same friends who spread that Ito was interested in Kagami to the entire school?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Series page: "A series of stories focusing on different couples."

joined Apr 14, 2022

This happened to me with my first crush when I was 12, I confided in my friends and before I knew it my crush knew too. At which point I was pressured into awkwardly asking her out. And got rejected. The moral of this story is that real life sucks and that's why we all read yuri.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This happened to me with my first crush when I was 12, I confided in my friends and before I knew it my crush knew too. At which point I was pressured into awkwardly asking her out. And got rejected. The moral of this story is that real life sucks and that's why we all read yuri.

Same, but I was 13 and she didn't reject me the first day, she rejected me the next day.

joined May 23, 2022

So cuteeeee, need more

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/kawauchi05/status/1532316105867264000/photo/1

Here is the sequel to this manga it is no translated though can somebody please translate this into english?

You plan to spam this message anywhere else? I might just not do it so I can spite you.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

I find Japanese students are really weird. At this point it's a common thing for any foreigners watching anime, but it's hard to understand how can the students in a class never know literally everything in school, like their classmates name or like in this one, what other people are talking about you. In my country, even though we are not close, in class we still talk to each other or at least remember their name. It's ironic that anime protagonists always say they care about and will protect their friends and family, but not people who isn't close to them. Is it just fiction or it's a real thing in Japanese society?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

oh a world where an lgbtq+ crush is seen as normal by the general population, can't wait for that to be real

but seriously, these two talked it out like normal human beings?!?!? what kind of yuri sorcery is this?

joined Sep 5, 2018

Um what was with the ending? They're dating in secret for no apparent reason, but decide to tell their friends anyway. The same friends who spread that Ito was interested in Kagami to the entire school?

Wasn’t the problem that other students overheard Oomiya asking her friends for advice in public? I don’t think her friends spread the info around.

Nyoron
joined Apr 30, 2020

Very cute. Subverted some stuff in the beginning too, which is a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to other one-shots from this collection.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

0/10 no kiss

joined Jun 11, 2016

The extra is extra cute! Thanks for translating it!

(Also can I have Sajimoto for myself pls)

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I find Japanese students are really weird. At this point it's a common thing for any foreigners watching anime, but it's hard to understand how can the students in a class never know literally everything in school, like their classmates name or like in this one, what other people are talking about you. In my country, even though we are not close, in class we still talk to each other or at least remember their name. It's ironic that anime protagonists always say they care about and will protect their friends and family, but not people who isn't close to them. Is it just fiction or it's a real thing in Japanese society?

to be perfectly honest I didn't know everybody in my classes when I was in high school

to be fair I was kinda a loner

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

oh a world where an lgbtq+ crush is seen as normal by the general population, can't wait for that to be real

but seriously, these two talked it out like normal human beings?!?!? what kind of yuri sorcery is this?

It's real in some places. Not like, country sized places, but there are definitely general communities where anti-LGBTQ+ bigotry is just an extremist minority.

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Iirc, Japanese students change their class every year so it's kinda understandable that they don't remember all their classmate's names when they only have like...1 year(?) to know and befriend others
There's a guy in my class who forgot a classmate's name, even though they've stayed in the same class for almost 3 years. They just don't talk to each other much. This kind of things do happen irl, not just in fiction or in Japan. I know it sounds a bit weird, but some people are just like that lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.