OUR GUY

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm Garth. O_o

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

TL notes reference a way to support this manhua, with a discord link. Can someone post a comment here with a link that does not require joining yet another discord?

We're on Discord in case people encounter language-interface problems, but you can take a chance with the posted manhua support instructions on your own (iOS only re:manhua, there is a way for Android users but it's for the web novel): https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/lLiRVU8/1/1/

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Also evie tucking her hair and making it short is really really really cute

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"A Man of Yuri (100% Purity)"
"Thank the yuri gods for showing me the way"
"The spirit of a Yuri Knight"

I feel seen.

Best part of yuri-bro is that he outright vetoes the stupid trope of "Let's pretend to be lovers to get the other girl jealous".

Yea, that one has so many side effects, it's never worth it. :-/

joined Aug 21, 2017

Half the forum goers here got seen with this chapter.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'll help my yuri onee-chan - Isekai edition

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Best yuri wingman Garth.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I've been wondering this for a while... but do you all remember the very first chapter when Elsa was possessed by demon that tried to kill her? Evie called it a "mare" and said it's a sort of intangible demon that exacerbates negative emotions. Has anyone considered the possibility that, rather than being an actual "game" system, the entire villainess system might actually be a hallucination caused by a similar such creature possessing Evie?

That would simplify matters greatly.

last edited at May 30, 2022 6:23AM

943cce4f712f471e75140ebf05d6011f
joined Feb 9, 2021

I'll help my yuri onee-chan - Isekai edition

Haha, yeah it really is.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The male version of Watanabe has arrived. :D

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

"But the villainess will never be a love interest option."

Rae Taylor: Laughs

"Not with that attitude"

joined Aug 10, 2021

Such a mystery innit?

Yo, ur pfp looks so familiar! may I ask what manga?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/867909977749200927/980619454671126528/Screenshot_20220530-074219_Chrome.jpg

Such a mystery innit?

Yo, ur pfp looks so familiar! may I ask what manga?

their pfp looks to be from that yuri series that started with the mc being rejected in a dream. not sure if it's from the twitter version or the serialized version tho.

last edited at May 30, 2022 9:17AM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

dude carrying the whole series, it's hard to believe that yuri books also exist in that world lol.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

A yuri king and a chad??? Garth is a force to be reckoned with

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

The difference being Watanabe's scummy personality.

joined Feb 21, 2019

the yuri knight himself, here to represent us o7

and our man is already working to get the two together, what a chad

last edited at May 30, 2022 10:39AM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So, tired of the endless drag the author decided to place one of us into the story?

... understandable.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

He just like me fr fr

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

The exposition around Garth is just so incredibly silly as it's trying to fancily say "he likes yuri stories like you degenerates"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The difference being Watanabe's scummy personality.

A bit, yes. Although they do have in common that they both plan to stay in the background, not getting involved themselves. Garth just doesn't go quite as far as to completely consider himself mob. :D

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The exposition around Garth is just so incredibly silly as it's trying to fancily say "he likes yuri stories like you degenerates"

You say that like it's a bad thing. XD

last edited at May 30, 2022 3:42PM

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Yvonne: "I can't admit that I'm in love with Elsa, because I believe that the physical laws of this reality make us being together a literal impossibility, yet I still struggle with letting go of those feelings because I'm human."

Readers: Still think Evie is just "dense."

Y'all. She knows that Elsa likes her, and she realizes that her own feelings are very much in the same vein. But she's so traumatized by the Villainess System (which, as people have pointed out, has included such directives as "push Elsa to her probable death" and, apparently, "stab Elsa with the knife she just gifted you") that she believes it's impossible for them to be together. And if that's true, then allowing herself to be in love with Elsa will only make things so much harder for both of them.

Elsa isn't safe around Evie, the Villainess System could strike at any time. The only ways to avoid it are for Yvonne to stay away from her (she tried that, and Elsa tracked her down), or have Elsa fulfil her story purpose and get together with a real love interest (which, she was literally created to do). Then, Yvonne's story purpose will presumably be fulfilled as well, ending the Villainess System and allowing her to be around Elsa without endangering her. And it's clear that Evie doesn't think "the heroine and the villainess get together" will count for that win condition. (whether she's correct about that assumption is obviously still up in the air, and I'm betting she's not)

I actually really, really like the psychology that's going on in this story, even if it's sometimes subtle. I loved Elsa's pained musing that maybe she should just accept "rejection," and I love that Garth is here to shake up the status quo. I also love how Evie went from "I just need to get away from her," to "I just need to get her together with someone, anyone," to "I need to make sure she gets together with someone good for her," to "I'm going to pick the person literally closest to actually being with me possible, in the hopes that will work." Despite how much she believes their relationship is doomed, she still can't help but want to be closer and closer with Elsa.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I don't know if this guy is a genius or an idiot for just telling her, Elsa loves her. We shall see next chapter.

last edited at May 30, 2022 5:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.