Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Yikes some people need to chill, you are reading it for free without supporting author in any way nor the translation team.

People really need to learn how hard cleaning and translation actually is, not trying to be rude to the translation team but when I tried to do it myself I was completely drained by the cleaning for sfxs and dialogues let alone translation and typesetting.

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

last edited at May 21, 2022 7:40PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

(Jokingly)

My Translator's Not Here Today

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

(Jokingly)

My Translator's Not Here Today

Yeah, and if this attitude continues, "today" will become "forever".

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hope I didn't add to that reaction: was just trying to add a bit of levity. I don't speak for everyone but a lot of people appreciate the work that's done. So thank you.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Hope I didn't add to that reaction: was just trying to add a bit of levity. I don't speak for everyone but a lot of people appreciate the work that's done. So thank you.

Ah, no. I wasn't referring to you. I get that it was a joke lol.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Yikes some people need to chill, you are reading it for free without supporting author in any way nor the translation team.

People really need to learn how hard cleaning and translation actually is, not trying to be rude to the translation team but when I tried to do it myself I was completely drained by the cleaning for sfxs and dialogues let alone translation and typesetting.

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

True. I speak some Japanese and cause of that I purchased all chapters not only cause I couldnt wait but also in order to support the author. Really like this manga so I don't want it to be short, and axed as luminous was tho I liked blue. Glad this work has better sells that vol1 got reprinted.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oof girl you're really in it now huh. I'm gonna be honest here pretending to not be in the wrong for cheating is not a good way to cope haha.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Tbh Yuni is kind of immature in this relationship but it's hard to blame her completely since it's her first relationship and she doesn't have a clear idea about the ups and downs meanwhile while I don't think Nanase is the perfect girlfriend either but she does make an effort to be a good girlfriend to yuni and even if Yuni says to trust in her I don't think it's easy to be like what Yuni expects of you after what you went through in the past and come out to everyone especially when you have a great career infront of you.

It could have all been solved if Yuni was more understanding but F, girl was already caught in Fuuko's trap.

While fuuko does seem mature and manipulative it seems her physical experience with another person is 0, and goddamn use an emoji to cover your face atleast not like she would care if anyone blackmailed her.

joined May 10, 2021

That is one hot mess and I love it!
Can't wait to see how it goes now that Yuni's done it (cheated and slapped Fuuko god dayumn)
Thanks a bunch for the translation!

last edited at May 22, 2022 6:30PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah if I'm being serious then this does seem like the story is shaping up to be about a first relationship going horribly off the rails due to general romantic inexperience setting high hopes and not realizing that meeting them is not a fact of being in love but a simple effort that needs to be put in on all sides.

Certainly an interesting read

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Freaking hots.
But i think more dangerous post selfies of herself...
unless is a professional and stuff

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

FINALLY
nom nom nom nom

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Good Messy fun

Dat twitter profile pic tho

last edited at May 22, 2022 7:38PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

What a shit show. Question now will be whether sports brain fails to learn and gives another opening, or if third wheel pulls some strings to force herself in.

joined Oct 14, 2020

Thank you very much for the translation. I absolutely lost it when I loaded up the site and saw a new chapter lol.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Artwork is fantastic; however, too much drama for me— I’m out.

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

I'm probably going to get some hate on this but at this point I couldn't care less did the translator team for this series drop this or what, because it's already been a year and there's already been chapters out and yet they haven't been translated.

You know, the more you guys complain, the more I'll be inclined to not work on this.

Look, just chill. You'll get the translations when they're ready.

Ag, i was wondering if the manga is still on going or dropped, and the new chapter is like present on chrismas in the morning.
Thanks for the food!

joined Apr 17, 2022

yeah if I'm being serious then this does seem like the story is shaping up to be about a first relationship going horribly off the rails due to general romantic inexperience setting high hopes and not realizing that meeting them is not a fact of being in love but a simple effort that needs to be put in on all sides.

Certainly an interesting read

Yeah this is a lot like some of the relationships that quite a few of my friends went through in high school. Getting way too busy and obsessed with school stuff at the expense of the gf/bf. Honestly 6 months is pretty impressive most of my friends lasted weeks to maybe 2 months.

I realize that.

I know translation and cleaning isn't easy and I realize that translator teams have lives outside of doing this.

@Fahadxyuu I have been patient for entire year I've been patient, I was just wondering if they dropped it or not cause it wouldn't be the 1st time a translator team just dropped a series without saying anything. Most of the translator teams that I know of they keep you posted if they are having difficulties or not

last edited at May 22, 2022 9:07PM

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Oh yeah bring on the good ntr shit, inject it into my veins!

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Hell yeah it's back and the drama gets even better. I can't wait for more

joined Aug 13, 2021

This manga is so damn messy, I love it!
Yuni is evidently someone who struggles with being seen, being heard and, I don't mean this in a bad way, feels a lack of attention in her life.
She uses social media to cope with that and her GF, for understandable and personal reasons, doesn't want their relationship to go public and lacks commitment to it. She lacks validation and attention, at a time in her life that's really difficult for a LGBT teen.
Then Fuuko appears, and she is exactly what Yuni needs in the short term but not in the long one, what she wants and what she fears : a constant source of devotion, attention, and commitment. And what's brilliant about Fuuko's character is that she also provides the other edge of that sword : depersonalisation, obsession, and lovebombing.
Fuuko was right : she put more into that slap, that response to manipulation and the attention one has to go through to pull it off, than either of the kisses, because those feelings were undivided, raw, with nothing else in her mind but response to attentive and manipulative Fuuko.
Fuuko's a monkey's paw wish : what you need (attention) in a way that will destroy you (manipulation). Incredible.
This is going to be a miserable trainwreck, but such an enjoyable one!! Thank you so much to the team for their work!

joined Mar 30, 2020

YEEES, finally it’s back! oh my Fuko is a twitter e-girl star, I have already seen the raws of the following chapters but i’m excited to actually understand what the hell is going on. Fuko best girl either way though!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Brace yourselves brothers and sisters, this is the beginning of the end. What could have been now will not be anymore

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Brace yourselves brothers and sisters, this is the beginning of the end. What could have been now will not be anymore

To reply you must either login or sign up.