Forum › Posts by Isen

joined Sep 21, 2014

What are the chances of the author breakdancing on the graves of our expectations by having Nana and Yuni stick together this time?

Ngl, I'd be impressed

joined Sep 21, 2014

Nana half assed the relationship. Yuni half assed handling that problem.
Fuuko is the only one going full ass here. She's using them both to get that season ticket for the emotional rollercoaster ride at the italian soap opera theme park. Best character, even if it doesn't say much.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I can suspend a lot of disbelief, but the kid in the end...

I'm gonna tell them!

Tell who? It's a neglected kid, he doesn't know anyone worth shit. Such a stupid twist. He probably ran a few hundred meters before his fire ran out. Probably also why he's so damn miserable in the end

last edited at Nov 30, 2022 6:21AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I heard from a guy hooking up with girls in Japan that some really do the "no, stop" thing during sex only to get frustrated when things actually stop. It's weird and kind of a turn off, like the culture hasn't caught up with basic consent.

joined Sep 21, 2014

What a shit show. Question now will be whether sports brain fails to learn and gives another opening, or if third wheel pulls some strings to force herself in.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh no, she's stupid
Jokes aside, Chinese culture is shining through. Family and degree above everything, even in fiction

joined Sep 21, 2014

Aaand it stopped right before the payoff. Sad. Wanted to see them get friendly in the amusement park date and make some hints at wahoo in the hotel room.

joined Sep 21, 2014

The author kinda rushed the setting. And then we get schoolgirl x author? That always strikes me as self insert / wish fulfillment from the creators side and kinda unimaginative... Like come on, it's an author writing about an author.
I like how the bullying is portrayed though. Girls can be vicious. Like how all the girls went back on their words and how that one girl manipulated the room by painting herself as emotionally distressed because of protag. Classical ostracizing of the other.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 7:27PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

That's now your lot in life Ichigo, just accept it.

joined Sep 21, 2014

In no world is this girl 10. She's gotta be role-playing.

joined Sep 21, 2014

This plot is just stupid. They can be the bestest friends for weeks, but now suddenly it's a heartwrenching problem. And of course they don't talk it out, they just wander off to sulk.

Sure, they're teens, but who wants to watch teens be extra stupid over a made up mental block. I'd rather read about the adorable or hilarious kind of useless.

last edited at May 19, 2021 6:58PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Guys, just look at the title of the manga. The author is just sticking to the theme.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Get away from your friend thing and come to me, the thing that wants to kill and eat you!

joined Sep 21, 2014

I find it a bit odd that some people say the girl is being forced. She can peace out at any time, but she doesn't because it's not so bad that she won't try it for the money.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I absolutely hate that miwa can't be honest. Even though she did the right thing and turned her old flame down, even if it was between the lines.

Saeko even fessed up herself. At least she got a kiss as reward for the honesty that miwa is too insecure to muster.

joined Sep 21, 2014

The grab kinda feels weak. Maybe yandere chan is useless when it comes to physical action. She also looks ready to bawl her eyes out. I mean, doesn't really look like she has a plan other than throwing phones.

Got the feeling that her obsession might turn around to saki if saki is extra benevolent and they start to talk about their passions.

joined Sep 21, 2014

It's kinda like people miss the ecchi tag and then complain about the author cramming ecchi into his drama.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Co-worker-chan will totally wreck that manga out of sheer spite. She enjoyed watching aiko fail after all, and that book ruined it.

Isen
Chandelier discussion 10 Apr 08:24
joined Sep 21, 2014

What a giant and convenient coincidence that was.

joined Sep 21, 2014

So first we see rinko imagining a future with three girls, presumably because she missed out on confessing to a-chan.

After confessing she imagined a future with her Co worker as lover. Only one of the girls gets born though, so rinko commits suicide to get them back.

This time she actually seems to have lived to adulthood and subconsciously wants the three girls. Maybe she forgot her 'dreams' over the years. It could be the same future as dream number 1, but this time she offs herself after something a-chan says over the phone.

Finally we have a-chan baffled that rinko chose 'this future' when hearing of her suicide.

Kinda seems like a-chan knows something about what is happening with rinkos time dilemma. Maybe she is the cause, regretting that she can't be with rinko and trying to give her the next best thing. The way rinko asks not to be left alone comes to mind, which could be why a-chan keeps sending her kids to rinko.

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 9:43AM

Isen
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 05:15
joined Sep 21, 2014

There we have it, folks. We've arrived at mutual love.

Next up is watching Asuka either fuck it up or fuck her mom.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Useless lesbians... We need a tag for that, they're everywhere

joined Sep 21, 2014

This is where the fun begins!
... Unless Maki acts like nothing happened and returns to mister shithead

joined Sep 21, 2014

Shima almost understood before regressing into useless lesbian mode...

joined Sep 21, 2014

Mao should slap some sense into her.
Kinda like what Utena did in the latest chapter. "Disgusting! Take some pride in yourself."