Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

All those bottoms who still had to top Asumi...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Am I the only one still wanting to see her end up with Mai? The little glimpses we've gotten of Mai are so cute. This chapter was adorable, but not enough to get me off of SS Mai.

No, she and Mai are souImates, and they are a destined 0TP; the MC may need to get this out of her system, though

joined Jan 6, 2017

I just want Asumi to get a harem.

last edited at May 10, 2022 4:41AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so is there a reason why Mai's birthday is month only? She's the only character for whom the exact date is missing

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Serina is a switch?.. B-But her top energy is literally over 9000!

I just want Asumi to get a harem.

So, to win at a lottery, basically? :D

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

The extra was so sweet! Love me some good fluff. Poor Mai, that was pretty much a murder attempt, the strawberries thing, in particular, good lord. Almost seems premeditated, or it would've seemed if I didn't know better. Asumi is a natural-born ladykiller, yet she knows not of the power she possesses, and it amuses me endlessly.

I also love the extra details for the other cast members. I find it impressive, in the sense that it's evidence to the thought put behind them, and I always appreciate that. That, and it also implies them returning at some point, to which I say absolutely please and thank you.

As somewhat of an aside, I'm also of the opinion that the story hadn't forgotten about Mai. Asumi has definitely gotten sidetracked, but be it consciously or through unquenchable lust, she's still doing what she set out to do originally and will get there eventually. Regardless and in any case, I'm a big fan of everything the story's shown thus far, and do not mind the sidetracking and related shenanigans.

last edited at May 10, 2022 8:34AM

CaptainMochi
joined May 11, 2015

I thought it was a full update [crawls on the floor]

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Asumi was such a lady killer from a young age.

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Oh baby Asumi, if you think it's fun sharing a bed with Mai NOW, just wait...

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

How is asumi being sidetracked? She still regularly visits different sex workers and besides the one threesome with sayaka and friend, she never does repeats. Shes undoubtably very much enjoying the sex and maybe not thinking about what will happen with Mai as much but fundamentally she is still doing the same technique for searching that she started with.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Am I the only one still wanting to see her end up with Mai? The little glimpses we've gotten of Mai are so cute. This chapter was adorable, but not enough to get me off of SS Mai.

No, she and Mai are souImates, and they are a destined 0TP; the MC may need to get this out of her system, though

While I’m also fairly confident that Asumi and Mai are going to end up together, I’d be surprised and disappointed if that ends up being monogamous/exclusive.

Asumi clearly enjoys having a wide variety of partners and Mai was only planning a small break after reuniting with her first love. Also it feels cruel to build up things with Nao so much and not do polyamory lol

joined Jul 8, 2021

I don't mind who Asumi ends up with. But Serina=best girl imo

joined Nov 27, 2021

Good stuff

last edited at May 11, 2022 3:07PM

joined Nov 27, 2021

Itsuki kuro sensei's art is just so damn cute too

joined Nov 27, 2021

Man I wanna see more of their childhood

joined Nov 27, 2021

Man I wanna see more of their childhood

joined Nov 27, 2021

Wholesome.

Very wholesome

joined Nov 27, 2021

Oh baby Asumi, if you think it's fun sharing a bed with Mai NOW, just wait...

Baby Asumi was so damn cute arghhhh

joined Nov 27, 2021

Asumi was such a lady killer from a young age.

Wonder what they were upto that night

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

You know you can edit your posts if you wanna add to them, right?

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wondering how this this was even possible considering Asumi's been a ladykiller since elementary. Though considering how dense she is with Nao...

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

I kinda want her to stay with Nao...

Nao's just adorbs.

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

https://twitter.com/kur0r0/status/1526451908160135169 chapter 12 this month? Curious Nao is adorable

joined Feb 10, 2022

https://twitter.com/kur0r0/status/1526451908160135169 chapter 12 this month? Curious Nao is adorable

Yea chapter 12. She Tails Asumi cause she think Asumi's boyfriend is making her work so she can give that money to him tho she saw Asumi meeting another girl from the brothel

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well, looks like this is going to be getting an official English release:

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1527024403342581761

To reply you must either login or sign up.