Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Miss Sunflower bickers when Matsuri notices the bags under her eyes when she really wanted her to come by and see her new makeup.

So they’re basically married now.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I was taking a drink when I got to this panel and I choked on my water cause it made me laugh.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I was taking a drink when I got to this panel and I choked on my water cause it made me laugh.

Right? So young lol

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Good chapter! I’m wondering if it’ll be some sort of business degree, something she can do to help with the bookstore.

Ritsuka should go spend time with Ayame, get more practice with her…might be fun!

joined May 1, 2015

Miss Sunflower worrying about Matsuri and not being able to sleep. Cute.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Miss Sunflower worrying about Matsuri and not being able to sleep. Cute.

... and disliking being seen looking less than perfect.

My my. ^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, considering how the chapter ended, surely she would have noticed the makeup as well. And surely Himawari-san realizes this too.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Gotta love how miss Sunflower didn't even doubt Matsuri would notice her makeup, no matter how subtle, and really wanted her to see it.
They are, in fact, SO married.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Right? So young lol

In the world of anime and manga, she is a boomer.

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Ritsuka still goes to the library to study with her friends as a group, even though her goal and what she studies are different from that of her friends. It's a little detail, but still pretty cute and warmed my heart. They really are close :^)

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Thank you, Nana
Truer words have never been spoken

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Miss Sunflower bickers when Matsuri notices the bags under her eyes when she really wanted her to come by and see her new makeup.

So they’re basically married now.

Succinct, and a true fait accompli.

joined Oct 16, 2013

Everyone is gay for Miss Sunflower (but they know she and Matsuri are endgame).

joined Apr 20, 2021

Read this after a long break and definitely prefer Miss Sunflower over original name. I do understand that all Japanese names have meanings behind them, but to non japanese speakers most of them do not (with exceptions like Sakura etc which most people know meaning of). So when that is used as a nickname for several different people owners of bookstore it feels more fitting than japanese version, which seems like a casual name. Really glad current translators went to the same version as in first 30 chapters.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I love when we get to see a younger Himawari-san. She's just so adorable.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now you're just flirting, girls...

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Short but cute! Love the little flashbacks we’re getting.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Now you're just flirting, girls...

Now I think I need to re-read the entire series (which I just did last week) to see if this is the first time Miss Sunflower has ever responded to one of Matsuri’s “You’re so cute/pretty” compliments with a simple “Thank you” rather than ignoring, dismissing, or [dialogue balloon with ?]-ing it.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice chapter.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Nice chapter.

Chapter nice.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Nice chapter.

Chapter nice.

Nice.

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

Nice chapter.

Chapter nice.

Nice

Chapter

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Part timer-kun seems to be aware of the fourth wall.

Matsuri, finding out about the Miss Sunflower collection: "I will take your entire stock"

joined May 1, 2015

Based Tobiu

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

She really loves her friend. Such good pals.

To reply you must either login or sign up.