Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Out of curiosity, how many more chapters are left in this series, and is it still ongoing?

I don't know the number of chapters specifically, but Volume 13 is the final volume and we just finished volume 9.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Out of curiosity, how many more chapters are left in this series, and is it still ongoing?

I don't know the number of chapters specifically, but Volume 13 is the final volume and we just finished volume 9.

Thanks, that answers my question. It seems as though we have 30-36 chapters left, by my estimation.

joined May 1, 2015

Matsuri is truly an angel isn't she.
Miss Sunflower is so lucky.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can't say that for me this is the best beginning for a new tome we can have, a color page for Fuuko and a date between her and Himawari, with a inexistant Matsuri. I must be a little too concerned about her but it makes me a bit bitter.
Thankfully the last volume gave us some progress on what we all want, I think I would feel even worse without it.

Given that there are 4 more volumes (including this one), there's more than enough time for all sorts of things to happen.

And Miss Sunflower looks at Fuuko (the epitome of cute) and thinks of Matsuri's smile.

So be bitter as much as it pleases you, but there's a good long way to go.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Like the impression I deleted my message a bit too late haha, it's a super chill manga that does a lot of good so I thought my message and its bad vibes were absolutely useless.

But anyway you're right, Himawari still thinks about Matsuri when she sees Fuuko's smile, that's the good note, thanks for pointing it out.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehehe, I relate to this so hard. I can't help it. I even do it with adaptations I enjoy.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Now, now, you'll have your chance for a date at the movies someday, Matsuri. Probably.
Just, do try to pick something other than a book adaptation.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hehehe, I relate to this so hard. I can't help it. I even do it with adaptations I enjoy.

This was me after each LOTR movie.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Miss Sunflower’s fashion is impeccable as always

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Matsuri could poke someone's eye out with her hair like that.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

MIss Sunflower is becoming so much more expressive in front of Matsuri! Also, Matsuri got head-pats and a laugh out of Miss Sunflower, it's a great day for her!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That is one sparkly Himawari-san.

Seeing Himawari-san smile so much over Matsuri just warms the heart. ^_^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Everytime Matsuri gets a style upgrade my heart skips a beat :(
She's so great I hope she gets the girl soon!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Everytime Matsuri gets a style upgrade my heart skips a beat :(
She's so great I hope she gets the girl soon!

We've got a lot of chapters to go, so I'm not sure "soon" is in the cards.

But Matsuri is definitely getting the girl, bit by bit, in a way that she didn't seem to be early in the series. Miss Sunflower is now a much cuter, more emotionally open, and even fun-loving (OK, maybe fun- tolerating) person than she was before, and it's all because of Matsuri. And Miss Sunflower knows it.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Having someone who greets you with the delighted face Miss Sunflower greets Matsuri are some life goals, huh

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I love she let her internal monologue be external.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

So many "goteem!" moments this chapter.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

It’s really starting to heat up, isn’t it?

joined Feb 1, 2021

Miss Sunflower emoted more in this one chapter than she did in like, the first five volumes combined

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series is the deepest fluff I've ever seen.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ms Sunflower is now in the same "just seeing you makes me happy" camp as Matsuri. Gotta love her initial denial about it, too.
It's also good to see her and Kaoru heal together after the previous Ms Sunflower's death.

Oh, and Ami had some great faces this chapter, too.

Edit:oh, boy, I didn't notice I hit the 1000th comment for this manga. Tis be a joyous occasion.

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 12:37PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So many "goteem!" moments this chapter.

Indeed. :D

Matsuri truly has become important to Himawari-san. ^_^

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Ohohohoo? Has our Miss Sunflower finally started feeling the butterflies of love? I wonder...

joined Jan 9, 2019

Wholesome chapter as always. Never failed to make me smile :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.